As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX West 2016 Challenge Coin: Updated August 14th with Order form

• Options
    ReydienReydien Registered User regular
    likewise, I am definitely interested in a coin (color specifically) and want to pick it up at PAX if possible, but don't want to muck things up if it's too late for that. Is it too late for a pickup order?

• Options
    RILMSRILMS North BayRegistered User regular
    ElmoFuntz wrote: »
    I want to order but not sure if I should pay and have them shipped or if you will have them on hand at PAX?
    Reydien wrote: »
    likewise, I am definitely interested in a coin (color specifically) and want to pick it up at PAX if possible, but don't want to muck things up if it's too late for that. Is it too late for a pickup order?

I can understand the concern. If you want to play it safe, having them shipped to you is the way to go for sure.

However, if someone in the Seattle are would be willing to have the PAX pick-up coins shipped to them instead, I can meet up with them and that would increase the chances of the coins not hanging out in my mailbox.

Also, 85 regular coins and 93 colour coins have been sold!! The first run is only 100 of each. If we sell out, we can order a second run.

OtyHMcu.jpg
  • Options
    90 Regular coins and 97 Colour coins have been sold!!

OtyHMcu.jpg
  • Options
    99 Colour coins have been bought! Who will get the last one of this run :O

OtyHMcu.jpg
  • Options
    DevereauxDevereaux Registered User regular
    Color beats Regular! wOOt! :P

Check out my lanyard and let's trade ;)https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/Devereaux
  • Options
    Ghostly ClockworkGhostly Clockwork Registered User regular
    So if we want to pick em up from you, should we re-fill out the form, or do you want us to tell you here?

FTC: honk.
    FTC: HONK.

HLRpxno.png
    PAX Prime 2014 Resistance Tournament Winner
  • Options
    Dragon6860 wrote: »
    So if we want to pick em up from you, should we re-fill out the form, or do you want us to tell you here?

Yep, just let me know here or pm me. The cost is the same for picking up at PAX or being delivered to your door :)

OtyHMcu.jpg
  • Options
    Confirmation on delivery dates from Kiddercorp

"If we receive them here on Friday 8/26 and are able to get them shipped right out to you then you guys should receive the packages around Monday 8/29, Tuesday 8/30, or Wednesday 8/31 depending on your location."

OtyHMcu.jpg
  • Options
    For those picking up at PAX, @ElmoFuntz has very generously offered to have the coins delevered to their timeshare in Seattle. So, I will pick them up there and then meet up with people at PAX.

So, thank you very much @ElmoFuntz !!!

Also, 94 regular and 102 colour coins have been sold! All the coins after 100 will be in the second run we do. If memory serves, the second run is minimum 25.

OtyHMcu.jpg
  • Options
    Nfan10039Nfan10039 Streamer/Gamer/Developer Montreal (Seattle eventually....)Registered User regular
    good news everyone! I'm back home tomorrow! I'll be teaming up with RILMS to deliver coins locally. I can clearly see that coins have been a huge success again this year. I want to thank everyone for participating in this(either by ordering, voting, or suggesting). I'll talk with all of you when I land tomorrow evening.

ajor19ru24j1.png
    Just a nerd into anything Nintendo, anime, MCU, Star Wars, and board games/card games.
    Also a computer scientist and a streamer.
  • Options
    Special thanks to everyone who was involved in making this possible for all of us! I can't wait to receive the coins. I know I won't be disappointed because like I said before, I never had a coin I didn't like :D

• Options
    95 Regular and 102 colour coins have been sold! Only 5 more regular coins of the first run! Who will get them?

OtyHMcu.jpg
  • Options
    103 Regular Coins and 105 Colour coins have been sold!!

Coins should be arriving at Kiddercorp tomorrow and then shipped out ASAP!

OtyHMcu.jpg
  • Options
    jukkakhanjukkakhan Registered User regular
    Just got an email that my coins shipped!

PimDtoK.png
  • Options
    jukkakhan wrote: »
    Just got an email that my coins shipped!

I received one as well! Eager to get them!

• Options
    TOGSolidTOGSolid Drunk sailor Seattle, WashingtonRegistered User regular
    Woo, mine is on the way! I just need to remember which storage box I've got my collection in now >_>

wWuzwvJ.png
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    I have also received an e-mail that the coins for pick up at PAX are on their way to Seattle to see @ElmoFuntz :)

( @maywest @Dragon6860 @agentcooper @Nfan10039 @ElmoFuntz @Reydien )

Once someone gets the coins, could they take a photo of them and post it here please?

RILMS on
    OtyHMcu.jpg
  • Options
    MarcOrtegoMarcOrtego Registered User new member
    I sadly got an email stating that I had ordered coins number 106, 107, 108, 109. :(
    They won't be available unless enough people order coins to make a 2nd run.
    I wish I had known about these sooner! Hopefully more people will want them and I will receive my coins after PAX.
    Oh! The guy who sent the email was super nice and it was not a cold, automated form email...

• Options
    TOGSolid wrote: »
    Woo, mine is on the way! I just need to remember which storage box I've got my collection in now >_>

Ha! Mine are easy to find. They're in display cabinets mounted to my wall, right next to my very LARGE collection of Pinny Arcade pins! :P

• Options
    TOGSolidTOGSolid Drunk sailor Seattle, WashingtonRegistered User regular
    Devereaux wrote: »
    TOGSolid wrote: »

Ha! Mine are easy to find. They're in display cabinets mounted to my wall, right next to my very LARGE collection of Pinny Arcade pins! :P

Mine used to be but after I moved to WA I just haven't had the space to set display shelves up.

wWuzwvJ.png
  • Options
    MarcOrtego wrote: »
    I sadly got an email stating that I had ordered coins number 106, 107, 108, 109. :(
    They won't be available unless enough people order coins to make a 2nd run.
    I wish I had known about these sooner! Hopefully more people will want them and I will receive my coins after PAX.
    Oh! The guy who sent the email was super nice and it was not a cold, automated form email...

I hope we do get enough orders for a second run. I have posted on the PAX Facebook and Reddit :)

Also, i sent the email, so thank you very much! :biggrin:

OtyHMcu.jpg
  • Options
    nixternixter roughly Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    edited August 2016
    Nuts, I put this off and forgot to check the thread. I'll put my order in on the off chance, and then just be a sad panda over here.

Edit: Gah, that's right, I needed to find someone with paypal to order for me. I won't sign up with them (long story).

nixter on
    aka Avidguru from Twitter and elsewhere

O1vSeKm.png
  • Options
    Croatian SensationCroatian Sensation Registered User regular
    Can't wait to get these coins! The waiting is the hardest lol

• Options
    103 Regular and 109 Colour coins have been sold. 25 is the minimum order for a second run. At South this year, they were able to combine both coins into one order. So, if that holds true, we're about halfway there!

Also, from what I can tell from the order form, all American coins have been shipped (I know the Pick-Up coins are in a post office in Seattle somewhere). I don't think the International orders have shipped yet for one reason or another.

If an International person could confirm that for me, I'd appreciate it :)

OtyHMcu.jpg
  • Options
    I was seriously just getting on to see if any one got there coins yet, and the mail man just dropped it in my box. They are so awesome! This is something I'm definitely doing every year from here on out.

• Options
    I was seriously just getting on to see if any one got there coins yet, and the mail man just dropped it in my box. They are so awesome! This is something I'm definitely doing every year from here on out.

Wonderful! I am glad to hear you like them so much and that they've arrived :)

Would you be able to post a picture of them please :)

OtyHMcu.jpg
  • Options
  • Options
    Thank you!

They look so pretty :D

OtyHMcu.jpg
  • Options
    MetricalSkyMetricalSky Vancouver, BCRegistered User regular
    RILMS wrote: »
    103 Regular and 109 Colour coins have been sold. 25 is the minimum order for a second run. At South this year, they were able to combine both coins into one order. So, if that holds true, we're about halfway there!

Also, from what I can tell from the order form, all American coins have been shipped (I know the Pick-Up coins are in a post office in Seattle somewhere). I don't think the International orders have shipped yet for one reason or another.

I haven't received a shipping email yet. I'm not sure if I should have or not, because I find the No Touching Zone does weird things to shipping, but... confirmed??

ItrVoTt.png
  • Options
    RILMS wrote: »

I haven't received a shipping email yet. I'm not sure if I should have or not, because I find the No Touching Zone does weird things to shipping, but... confirmed??

Ok, all of the US addresses were highlighted in green and the Canadian and UK ones were not. So, I will check with Kiddercorp on that.

Love the CPGrey reference. My Mom ships me stuff down from Canada all the time...I am aware of these issues :)

OtyHMcu.jpg
  • Options
    Nfan10039Nfan10039 Streamer/Gamer/Developer Montreal (Seattle eventually....)Registered User regular
    Well, I received an email from Kiddercorp...not sure if this is good for International Shippers, but at least everyone seems to be getting their coins. :D

ajor19ru24j1.png
    Just a nerd into anything Nintendo, anime, MCU, Star Wars, and board games/card games.
    Also a computer scientist and a streamer.
  • Options
    Nfan10039 wrote: »
    Well, I received an email from Kiddercorp...not sure if this is good for International Shippers, but at least everyone seems to be getting their coins. :D

Yours were shipped to the US though...so, you avoided the No Touching Zone :)

OtyHMcu.jpg
  • Options
    From Kiddercorp

"Glad to hear they are arriving today. I do like them as well.

Friday night, I got all the regular orders in to the post office just as they were locking up the door at 10:00 pm (the airport office is open later than the regular post offices).

The International ones are going out today. They take a bit more time to do. If I had tried to ship those Friday, then none of the packages would have been shipped out until today."

OtyHMcu.jpg
  • Options
    KhadourKhadour Dinosaur Cupcake Hillsboro, ORRegistered User regular
    Here's a view of the colored vs. the regular:
    SOttjTH.jpg

Do unto others 20% better than you would expect them to do unto you, to correct for subjective error - Linus Pauling
    xWDsUaZ.png
    jswidget.php?username=cmdour&numitems=5&header=1&text=none&images=small&show=recentplays&imagesonly=1&imagepos=right&inline=1&domains%5B%5D=boardgame&imagewidget=1

• Options
    DaPaladinDaPaladin Registered User regular
    OK. Color is way more rad.

jparp8146qaj.png
  • Options
    All first run orders are now green on my sheet. So, they are all on their way to their new homes :D

OtyHMcu.jpg
  • Options
    Just received the coins in the mail today and just in time for Pax! I noticed that the troll side of the color coin has no coating like the color coins do from Pax South 2016 and Pax East 2016. Other than that they look fantastic! Thanks for all your hard work in making this possible :D

• Options
    jukkakhanjukkakhan Registered User regular
    Just got mine! I gotta say, thank you for pulling the trigger on the colored coin even though it didn't win the vote. I love it!

PimDtoK.png
  • Options
    SpaceWhaleSpaceWhale Registered User new member
    Got my coin when I came home today. Thanks again to everyone who organizes and creates these.

• Options
    I am excited to see what Mike, Jerry, and others who know Robert think of the coins :)

OtyHMcu.jpg