As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

USA Presidential Election 2016: A Day at the Racist

1939495969799»

• Options
    SomestickguySomestickguy Registered User regular
    On Romney... I think you're all underestimating how catastrophically horny Mormon kids are by the time they're old enough to get hitched. And this is deliberate - they're expected to marry young, and crank out offspring as fast as they can.

I have never know a group in such dire need of a lay as my fellow Missionaries. Just a bunch of hopeless 19-21 year old dudes who not only couldn't have sex, they couldn't have any physical contact more intimate than a handshake, until their two years were done and they went home. If I could have convinced myself that God wouldn't strike me down for it, by around 15 to 18 months in the mission field I would have made out with the severed head of a department store mannequin just to remind myself what kissing was. I had to seal away any acknowledgement that my dick even existed, otherwise playing with it in the shower would have become my full-time job. By month 21 out of 24, I was seriously considering faking a serious injury if it would get me sent home a fee weeks early. Others weathered that storm better than I did of course, my faith was never the strongest, even back when I had any.

Anyway. Mitt and Anne are attractive people, and clearly still into each other. I'll bet they're still having a very good time. A little vanilla maybe, but frequent and enthusiastic.

And I guarantee they'd be horrified that we're having this conversation.

I may as well say for the record that this was not my experience at all.

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Oghulk wrote: »
    wonder what the chances of this coming to fruition is

It will be an Empire the same way Constantinople was an Empire in 1453

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Brolo wrote: »

Jesus, even his own VP realises he's an embarrassing joke.

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    What do we make of James Buchanan

super gay

power bottom

He said James Buchanan, not James Buchanan Barnes.

• Options
    FCDFCD Registered User regular
    I'm fairly certain Steve is the bottom, not Bucky.

Gridman! Baby DAN DAN! Baby DAN DAN!
  • Options
    Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    ol' jim fucky, they called him

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    Solar wrote: »
    Olivaw wrote: »
    I imagine Obama is a very generous lover

I have to wonder how the stress of being leader of the free world must impact one's lovemaking ability, though

Does it grow more or less powerful?

Probably depends on how much empathy ya got going on.
    Easier for some, to turn off Russians bombing Syrian civilians, or a 14 yr old suicide bomber killing 50 people at wedding.
    I'd be doing way more cuddling/spooning if the job happened to me.

Yeah but you have the power to launch nukes

Like, you could nuke anyone if you needed to. Nobody is safe. You have the most powerful arsenal of weaponry in history at your disposal, should it be necessary

That's got to get the blood pumping
    CEO in the streets, mail clerk in the sheets.

sig.gif
  • Options
    -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    Steve Rogers is a virgin

PNk1Ml4.png
This discussion has been closed.