As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX West 2016 Community Trading Meetups (and other Events)!

evanephrineevanephrine ev-an-eff-rinnSeattle, WARegistered User regular
edited August 2016 in Pinny Arcade
Good news everyone! After planning, consulting, stressing, searching, and countless sleepless nights spent enveloped in sheer existential terror (so really just a bunch of normal days) the community meetups have been set! Below you'll find a list of all the community events happening at PAX West this year.
  • Pre PAX Lunch - Thursday 1pm @ The Cheesecake Factory. Informal lunch for pin folk!
  • Pre PAX Dinner - Thursday 4-8pm @ Lunchbox Laboratory. This event required prepayment, the due date of which has already expired so unfortunately we can't accept anyone not on the list. But if you are then we'll see you there!
  • The Game of Pins: The Community Pinny Arcade Panel - Friday 12-1pm @ Chipmunk Theater. Join us for a community presentation on the wonders of the pin world! The Guidebook description hits the nail on the head, plus we'll have some free stuff to raffle off!
  • Pinny Arcade Pin Trading Event - Friday 4-6pm @ the Autograph Area. Meet and trade with the PA staff! All PA trading rules apply here, they have to take any trade 1-to-1 no matter the pins as long as they're official, but you can't trade with a Staff member more than twice a day. Line up early because this event will probably cap!
  • Community Trading Meetup 1 - Friday 7-8pm @ the Autograph Area. The first of our weekend full of meetups! There will be one every day in the same area but the times vary because scheduling is hard. All traders and pinthusiasts are welcome, it's not just limited to established community members. And everyone, don't forget to be on your best behavior!
  • Community Trading Meetup 2 - Saturday 6-7pm @ the Autograph Area.
  • Community Trading Meetup 3 - Sunday 3-4pm @ the Autograph Area.
  • Community Trading Meetup 4 - Monday 3-4pm @ the Autograph Area. Last chance!

Keep an eye out at PAX for information handouts as well, containing the event info above, community information and resources, and the pin quest (minus staff) on the back!

Post your hype below!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!

evanephrine on

• Options
    dmosineedmosinee Davenport, IARegistered User regular
    Community trading events are where it's at yo. If you are after a specific pin or pins -- you will never have a better chance to find them than browsing around at these events.

Digital Lanyard, I love trades - https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/dmosinee
    http://pinmash.info - Two pins enter, one pins leaves... then the other pin leaves with a lower Elo rating
  • Options
    astroboiastroboi Melbourne, AusRegistered User regular
    Sounds awesome. I'm not sure if I'm going to make it to the staff trading session due to schedule conflicts, so I'm happy that there are community trading sessions each day as well!

• Options
    SolelronSolelron Wandering Gamer Cornelius, ORRegistered User regular
    yeah I wish I could make the community events, but I'll be working at the time. So Come see me!!!

• Options
    darkinferodarkinfero BOP-IT Malden, MARegistered User regular
    Please add pin pals lunch at cheese cake.
    Thursday at 1pm
    Happens every year.
    Also hatersbreakfest at pikes place.
    7-8am

My Pin collection
    signature_zpsna6t17lm.png
    Pinny Pal since PAX Prime 2013
  • Options
    YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    darkinfero wrote: »
    Please add pin pals lunch at cheese cake.
    Thursday at 1pm
    Happens every year.
    Also hatersbreakfest at pikes place.
    7-8am
    Day(s) for breakfast? And where exactly at Pike Place?

• Options
    darkinferodarkinfero BOP-IT Malden, MARegistered User regular
    thursday also at lowells

My Pin collection
    signature_zpsna6t17lm.png
    Pinny Pal since PAX Prime 2013
  • Options
    BrewtiConBrewtiCon Registered User regular
    Wait there's a breakfast too?? I'll never get any sleep! The excitement is real.

Take a look at my pins