As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

look at that fuckin bird

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I saw a carton in the juice aisle with "Valencia orange" on it and I was like "hell yeah!" and grabbed it and then when I got home I had some and man this did not taste like any valencia orange I'd ever had
    then I looked at the front again and it said in smaller letters "sugar reduced"

what the fuck
    who takes the sugar out of squeezed orange juice

• Options
    HeadCreepsHeadCreeps NOW IS THE TIME FOR DRINKING! Registered User regular
    Za7JWRQ.jpg

HAS SCIENCE GONE TOO FAR?!

vEaRQgH.png
  • Options
    Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    Machwing wrote: »
    Key-Lime-Oreos-02.jpg

these are actually really good! I had the swedish fish oreos recently--oh man

i don't really like oreos in general but i'll try those because they're key lime flavored

key lime is one of those flavors that'll make me do that, i'll try just about anything if it's key lime flavored

blue raspberry is another one of those flavors, but that's specifically because i'm a fuckin trash person

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    I love lime and lemon flavored things and also just those things but can't stand oranges

Love orange flavored stuff though. Orange Soda is real good.

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    actually, i should specify, i don't love the flavor "blue raspberry"

i love the flavor "blue" and sometimes you gotta live with "raspberry" intruding on that

• Options
    I'm allergic to blue. Found that out the hard way.

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    This eagle has found its lunch.

5138416-3x2-940x627.jpg

• Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    tynic wrote: »

:redface:

• Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    cool birds you say

535jn0nbxc19.jpg

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    edited August 2016
    Dex Dynamo wrote: »
    Machwing wrote: »
    Key-Lime-Oreos-02.jpg

these are actually really good! I had the swedish fish oreos recently--oh man

i don't really like oreos in general but i'll try those because they're key lime flavored

key lime is one of those flavors that'll make me do that, i'll try just about anything if it's key lime flavored

blue raspberry is another one of those flavors, but that's specifically because i'm a fuckin trash person

As far as oreos, the blueberry pie are fine. Maybe even "good". Not as good as the watermelon from a few years ago. Or even as good as cotton candy from last year. Nowhere near as good as flavors like red velvet.

i love the flavor "blue" and sometimes you gotta live with "raspberry" intruding on that

What in the fuck is this shit

Baroque And Roll on
    2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular

what'd chico do???

• Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    49cca0d3347e58f4856c5e348c0c57ef.jpg

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Wedge tailed eagles are the coolest.

Please see this chart explaining why.

Y3vEU.jpg

• Options

What in the fuck is this shit

look i have all the respect in the world for raspberries

but when i buy a blue thing, i want it to taste like blue

• Options
    GustavGustav Friend of Goats Somewhere in the OzarksRegistered User regular
    I walked out on my porch the other morning and there were wild turkeys just hanging out.

Like, not the whiskey. Like the rightful icon of America. It was majestic as hell.

But I was p disappointed it wasn't whiskey.

aGPmIBD.jpg
  • Options
    Blake T wrote: »

Y3vEU.jpg

as a man who lives near both gulls and bald eagles, bald eagles are in no way as fucking horrendous as gulls

• Options
    Wedge tailed Eagles are basically predator without the need of their hat in bird form.

• Options
    I once saw a hawk pick up a snake.

That was rad

aGPmIBD.jpg
  • Options

*snip*

my family were driving through central south australia once and, no joke, came across a bunch of 25-30 wedgetails just hanging out around the road. We continued very carefully, in case they took a dislike to the car.

Nobody ever believes me on this because wedgetails don't flock, and it was long before phone cameras, but for whatever reason they were there. Maybe they were having a corroboree, or maybe a sheep trailer overturned on the highway.

• Options
    Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    Seagulls are hilarious assholes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKD3hBGj8h4

broken image link
  • Options
    I saw a woman reflexively grab a seagull by the neck once, when it tried to steal her sandwich. It was an amazing five second tableau.

• Options
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    having recently moved here, I can confirm that the above picture perfectly sums up america.

edit: especially the flashing lights. You guys fucking love your lights and your sirens.

tynic on
  • Options
    nhozeg0pg5er.jpg

See, can't even fly by itself.

• Options
    I saw a woman reflexively grab a seagull by the neck once, when it tried to steal her sandwich. It was an amazing five second tableau.

native floridains are tired of seagulls and do not tolerate their shit

I've seen so many of those vermin birds get kicked or swatted away and every time it feels me with satisfaction

• Options
    I once saw a falcon dive bomb another bird who was just flying along and take it out.

It was cool as fuck.

• Options
    nhozeg0pg5er.jpg

Be cooler if it was a big fat turkey

aGPmIBD.jpg
  • Options
    I once saw a falcon dive bomb another bird who was just flying along and take it out.

It was cool as fuck.

we get red hawks and bald eagles around here and seeing those fuckers snatch a bird out of the air or snatch a jumping fish is awe-inspiring

• Options
    edited August 2016
    We used to have have turkeys. And there was this giant one that was at eye-level with me when I was just a pup. And he hated me. I would just be walking around outside and I would hear that jackass gobble away, and then barrel right into me. I basically was tackled daily by this beast of a bird and it would just unleash a barrage of pecking and wing beating.

Thanksgiving ruled that year though. So I got the last laugh.

Gustav on
    aGPmIBD.jpg
  • Options
    Gustav wrote: »
    We used to have have turkeys. And there was this giant one that was at eye-level with me when I was just a pup. And he hated me. I would just be walking around outside and I would here that jackass gobble away, and then barrel right into me. I basically was tackled daily by this beast of a bird and it would just unleash a barrage of pecking and wing beating.

all farm animals are fucking assholes

• Options
    Not goats! They are awesome and pistols at fucking dawn.

aGPmIBD.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    except for maybe cows, who are just disgusting creatures that are so goddamn stupid they sometimes just forget to move

EDIT: goats are actually the biggest assholes on the farm except for roosters

PiptheFair on
  • Options
    We used to have have turkeys. And there was this giant one that was at eye-level with me when I was just a pup. And he hated me. I would just be walking around outside and I would here that jackass gobble away, and then barrel right into me. I basically was tackled daily by this beast of a bird and it would just unleash a barrage of pecking and wing beating.

you probably deserved it

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Mayabird wrote: »
    THREAD WHERE BIRDS EAT CITRUS

NOCA032110_4.jpg

il_340x270.790266735_kx14.jpg

feeding_birds_1H.jpg

J105750-mock-eat-orange.jpg

redbellied-woodpecker-eating-an-orange-video-id475251502?s=640x640

ocwa-eating.jpg?w=584&h=407

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFI1n_s2Ido

Birds are good. Oranges are good. Birds eating oranges are good.

is this like, some kind of fruit-eating version of the shrike

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    except for maybe cows, who are just disgusting creatures that are so goddamn stupid they sometimes just forget to move

Cows are so stupid it crosses over into belligerence

I would kill and eat a cow with the barest justification

dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    Wyborn wrote: »

Cows are so stupid it crosses over into belligerence

I would kill and eat a cow with the barest justification

another fellow that has been on a farm for more than a school trip I see

• Options

We had at least a hundred goats at one point. AND EVERY ONE OF THEM WAS RAD AND SWEET.

aGPmIBD.jpg
  • Options

We had at least a hundred goats at one point. AND EVERY ONE OF THEM WAS RAD AND SWEET.

absolutely not

• Options
    edited August 2016
    1517896_10202126664101201_473921779_o.jpg

This was apparently the best goat. He was before my time though.

Gustav on
    aGPmIBD.jpg