As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

look at that fuckin bird

• Options
    GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    Australia has nuclear testing. Well, the British had nuclear testing. Australia got cancer. But it's the next best thing to super science.

• Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    I think that pigeon was asking the cat for sexy times

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    This birb video is so goddamned cute and good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ChdxP6pv8k

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    Crimson KingCrimson King Registered User regular
    did we get any japanese guys

we could have found out the secrets behind their war tuba

• Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    birbs are weird

• Options
    MayabirdMayabird Pecking at the keyboardRegistered User regular
    that pelican video led me to a video of an egret eating a mouse and then a heron eating a duckling

nature's cruel indifference is something else

like watching a snuff film with animals

People were talking about goats and then eagles and I was thinking about that video of the golden eagle knocking a mountain goat off a mountain but probably better not to post it.

Instead, bird drunk tanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z4TJ93pWy0

• Options
    JoeUserJoeUser Forum Santa Registered User regular
    OK this secretary bird is horrifying:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nA6-tAhr-E

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Poor danger noodle.

• Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    fuck birds

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    fuck birds

Which would you fuck Birds or Crabs

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Secretary birds look hilarious hunting. They run around with their wings up like they are SO EXCITED about getting food

• Options
    GustavGustav Friend of Goats Somewhere in the OzarksRegistered User regular
    I spent two years working on a documentary about the 5000 or so blackbirds that fell out of the Arkansas sky on New Year's Eve 2010. Our producer really thought it was tied to fracking and such and such.

After a year and a half into making we found out with exact precision what killed them. The fireworks stand owners that unleashed their stock into the roost for shits and giggles.

Hell of an anticlimax really.

aGPmIBD.jpg
  • Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    Has the Woodland Ech been posted yet?
    https://youtu.be/Sr_SGkqrrdM

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    Duke 2.0 wrote: »
    fuck birds

wasps

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    fuck birds

wasps

White anglo-saxon protestants?

Yeah.

• Options
    fuck birds

wasps

Yeah.
    Disgusting

• Options
    existexist Registered User regular
    Gustav wrote: »
    I spent two years working on a documentary about the 5000 or so blackbirds that fell out of the Arkansas sky on New Year's Eve 2010. Our producer really thought it was tied to fracking and such and such.

After a year and a half into making we found out with exact precision what killed them. The fireworks stand owners that unleashed their stock into the roost for shits and giggles.

sounds like you shoulda turned the documentary into a documentary about y'all trying to make that documentary then

UmPiq.png
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    fuck birds

wasps

Yeah.
    Disgusting

Well yeah I mean a Swiss atheist would be better but you gotta do what you can with what you got, you know?

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    fuck birds

wasps

Yeah.
    Disgusting

Well yeah I mean a Swiss atheist would be better but you gotta do what you can with what you got, you know?

i have a swiss atheist in the office next to me if you want me to hook you up

• Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    edited August 2016
    Ask them for their opinion on Swiss Miss hot chocolate.
    I do not think it is very good.

ChicoBlue on
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    We
    Are
    Sexually
    Perverted

• Options
    tynic wrote: »
    fuck birds

wasps

Yeah.
    Disgusting

It's a 65 year old dude, isn't it?

• Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    fuck birds

wasps

Yeah.

i believe you have misinterpreted my "fuck whitey" stance

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    Nah man, them suburban Midwestern folks are probably repressed as fuuuuck. Just roll up on em like "Yo, Janet, Wesley. How about we find a sitter for Hunter and Rachel and go have some drinks?"

An hour later and the hotel room look like an LL Bean catalogue exploded inside it. Just, khakis and attractive cable-knit pullovers strewn about carelessly.

• Options
    fuck birds

wasps

Yeah.
    Disgusting

It's a 65 year old dude, isn't it?

24, but the dude part is correct.

• Options
    Swing and a miss, but thank you for the effort!

• Options
    fuck birds

wasps

Yeah.
    Disgusting

Bloody HRE

• Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    ChicoBlue wrote: »

Although I will understand if he decides to remain neutral on the subjectsnrotsnortsnort

• Options

Although I will understand if he decides to remain neutral on the subjectsnrotsnortsnort

I will ask but I strongly suspect he will never have heard of it.

• Options
    edited August 2016
    exist wrote: »

sounds like you shoulda turned the documentary into a documentary about y'all trying to make that documentary then

There was actually a lot of disagreement on what to do with it. The producer was pretty adamant that a little under half of the movie still covered fracking. So the movie kinda sets that up for the whole run time and it just suddenly swerves into, nah dawg. Fireworks.

A couple of us were angling for it to be sort of reverse engineered into something that was much more about the reaction and intense media attention placed upon this small Arkansas town. It's fairly well trodden ground sure, but the best material we had was easily the townsfolk. And it would have still worked within the animated linking segments. And the fact that the same thing happened the following year, but with no real media attention, it worked out well. But I pretty decisively lost that battle.

Gustav on
    aGPmIBD.jpg
  • Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    edited August 2016
    Hoatzin chicks are adorable with their wing claws and dog paddling.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00bm2c7
    The adults are less interesting because they don't have the wing claws.

Couscous on
  • Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    Birds are weird.

• Options
    webguy20webguy20 I spend too much time on the Internet Registered User regular
    Birds are weird Awesome.

Steam ID: Webguy20
    Origin ID: Discgolfer27
    Untappd ID: Discgolfer1981
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Both are true

• Options
    MayabirdMayabird Pecking at the keyboardRegistered User regular
    Why are we not looking at birds?

I couldn't inline the photo but it would probably be rude anyway.

• Options
    There's a really loud owl that seems to live very close to me. I'm gunna go badger him with a tootsie pop.

aGPmIBD.jpg
  • Options
    There's a really loud owl that seems to live very close to me. I'm gunna go badger him with a tootsie pop.

Tha-ree

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    bird thread, here is a video of australia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QwRW148Jys