As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX West 2016 Tabletop Happenings

2»

• Options
    LackeyLackey [E] PAX Tabletop Tournaments Registered User regular
    Some attendees have approached me to spread the word of a few RPG sessions of established game systems that they would like to run for all of you.

We'll put a signup sheet for these in the Hyatt Olive 8 Ballroom, at the Tournament and Events Signup table. The sheet will indicate where the session will take place, but right now it's looking to be in the Cyan Room at the Olive 8.

D&D 5th Edition:
    Friday, 7pm to Midnight and Sunday 2pm to 6pm – The Village of Hommlet. One of the most popular 1st Edition DnD modules converted to 5e play and moved to Faerun. Adventurers help the local village thwart bandits and discover a deeper evil threatening to consume Cormanthor.

Shadowrun 5th Edition:
    Saturday 7pm to Midnight and Sunday 7pm to Midnight - Queen Euphoria: Hive World. A continuation of the events that take place following the epic Shadowrun adventure Queen Euphoria. Nearly thirty years after the events of helping rescue Amanda Lockhart, or what was left of her, the man that hired you wants you to finish the job; find Amanda’s soul in Hive World.

If you are a GM and want to run a session of an RPG, please message me with session info!

• Options
    RILMSRILMS North BayRegistered User regular
    edited August 2016
    I plan on visiting with Red Flags, Cards Against Humanity (Canadian Edition), Monty Python Fluxx, Dutch Blitz and maybe one or two others.

- Edit, I posted in the wrong thread and now I don't know how to delete it....

RILMS on
    OtyHMcu.jpg
  • Options
    jcg23jcg23 Registered User new member
    Thank you for this list! The guidebook app is terribad. I knew both Reaper and Paizo were at PAX but neither come up in a search through the guidebook.

• Options
    TheNazzaroTheNazzaro Registered User new member
    Awesome list! I would just like to chime in that Dragoon (Lay Waste Games) will also be at the ACT theatre with CAH and Blackbox all weekend.

• Options
    FourT2FourT2 SeattleRegistered User regular
    Which 2-3 events/places would you recommend for a complete tabletop noob? Never got into tabletop by want to try something with a learning curve that is not too steep.

pg1lub26cgqx.png
  • Options
    TheNazzaroTheNazzaro Registered User new member
    FourT2 wrote: »
    Which 2-3 events/places would you recommend for a complete tabletop noob? Never got into tabletop by want to try something with a learning curve that is not too steep.

Definitely come by the ACT theatre as all those games are noob friendly. Dragoon is understood by round 2. Very easy to pick up.

• Options
    AdriaAdria CanadaRegistered User regular
    FourT2 wrote: »

If RPGs interest you, check out the D&D 5e stuff. It's a pretty approachable RPG and it sounds like they'll have people there to walk you through everything.

• Options
    FourT2FourT2 SeattleRegistered User regular
    Cool, thanks guys!

pg1lub26cgqx.png