As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Penny Arcade - Comic - Preordained

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited September 2016 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Preordained

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• patrizl001patrizl001 Registered User regular
    inb4 gabe wins

• DrZettDrZett Registered User regular
    Last panel: life in a nutshell.

Those who do not understand their opponent's arguments do not understand their own.
  • QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    Preparation beats trying hard 100%

• EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    But what if you try hard to prepare?

• JakarrdJakarrd In the belly of OklahomaRegistered User regular
    You will still be food for the wolves.

Greetings Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada.

76561197990097905.png
  • EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    What if I eat the wolves?

• Giancarlo MagnoGiancarlo Magno Registered User regular
    Now kiss!

• QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    Enlong wrote: »
    What if I eat the wolves?

Then you were better prepared than the wolves.

• RatherDashing89RatherDashing89 Registered User regular
    I feel like Gears of War is a game that would include sicking your loyal pet wolves on the enemy as a special attack. They would be the most loyal of wolves. And your favorite one would die at some point in the campaign, probably forcing you to put him down because he got infected or something. It would be a tragic moment accompanied by soft piano.

Then the wolf would be included in the multiplayer with Optimus Prime armor as an unlockable.

• RenegadePhantomRenegadePhantom Registered User regular
    First two matches were intense!

• shadowysea07shadowysea07 Registered User regular
    aww a pacman watch comic without the watch :( It is nice to see them mention it though as it feels like its been years since the last time.

• Twenty SidedTwenty Sided Registered User regular
    edited September 2016
    Gears of War is such a shit game though.

I feel like Gears of War is a game that would include sicking your loyal pet wolves on the enemy as a special attack. They would be the most loyal of wolves. And your favorite one would die at some point in the campaign, probably forcing you to put him down because he got infected or something. It would be a tragic moment accompanied by soft piano.

I'd be really hamfisted, awkward and insulting though. By the way, here's a wife character who died that we never bothered establishing.
    See? We can totally characterize our generic band of dudebros. Aren't you feeling the tragedy yet?

Twenty Sided on
  • MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    Gears of War is such a shit game though.

I'd be really hamfisted, awkward and insulting though. By the way, here's a wife character who died that we never bothered establishing.
    See? We can totally characterize our generic band of dudebros. Aren't you feeling the tragedy yet?

Press X to roll your wedding ring on a bar top while drinking alone.

• HeWhoSeesHeWhoSees Registered User regular
    I hope Gabe OOZES smugness in the follow up to this. Like, I want to see literal liquid smug oozing out of my monitor like it's haunted.

• DrogeistDrogeist Registered User regular
    Where the HECK can I watch this?

• Finnish_LineFinnish_Line Registered User regular
    I don't see Tycho ever winning one of these PAX watch battles.

• DrogeistDrogeist Registered User regular
    Here's the direct link to watch this, if anyone couldn't find it:
    https://twitch.tv/paxarena/v/87247687

Starts about 21 minutes in!