As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Granblue Fantasy] Seemingly but not quite Final Fantasy.

13»

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    I only have the one SSR but this account is relatively new so my teams are fine to get through the early content

• Options
    chocoboliciouschocobolicious Registered User regular
    My draw luck has been pretty questionable lately. I think I burned all my good luck drawing Grande, Bahamut and Lucifer.

So whatever, I'll just build my teams via pick tickets.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    edited September 2016
    I've had a statistically unlikely run of bad daily draws

But then I had an okay time of blowing all my crystals and tickets at the end of summer once the Premium Gala started, netting me Summer Percy, Summer Danua, Aliza, and Petra

I realized after drawing Summer Percy that the worst part of Summer Percy is that it means not using normal Percy, and therefore he's pretty much never worth using. But at least he's a new skin.

Maddoc on
  • Options
    pnWcU0Y.jpg

One of those moments where Clarisse really gets to shine

• Options
    MillMill Registered User regular
    So what's going the be the least pain in the about method for setting up an account to play this past the tutorial?

• Options
    chocoboliciouschocobolicious Registered User regular
    Download chrome app. Set to English. Sign in using google. Bam.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    MillMill Registered User regular
    Maybe I'm missing something, but I'm not seeing any download option. It keeps taking me to the page where it says I need to link to either Mobage or GREE.

• Options
    Once I figured out that I get more shields by fighting the groups of small enemies and spamming attack as fast as possible, I started getting a lot more shields in this dumb Defense Order event.

One more Defense Order win left to get the third trophy copy of Millia, and only 300 shields away from getting the final one in the shop to fully uncap her.

Also, NEW CLARISSE HIGH SCORE
    4SxJR7H.png

As ultimately meaningless as that is, that preposterously huge number at the start of combat makes me briefly happy