As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

New StreetPass games just in time for Pax

SinoSambaSinoSamba CaliforniaRegistered User regular
Update your StreetPass if you have a 3DS. They let you pick 1 of 2 of the new games for free and if you have the premium package you can storeup to 100 people now. No need to check your 3DS every minute at Pax :)

3DS FC: 3239-2323-6239

• Options
    Croatian SensationCroatian Sensation Registered User regular
    It's like they did it for us at pax lol

• Options
    jukkakhanjukkakhan Registered User regular
    I had a hard time finding it earlier. Don't do a System Update in settings. Go all the way to the left in your Mii Plaza and Check For Updates. Hopefully that'll save at least one of you some time!

PimDtoK.png
  • Options
    RILMSRILMS North BayRegistered User regular
    I don't know if the 100 people bit works...I never have a backlog to go through...

OtyHMcu.jpg
  • Options
    LegacyLegacy Stuck Somewhere In Cyberspace The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    RILMS wrote: »
    I don't know if the 100 people bit works...I never have a backlog to go through...

You have to open it up after you get ten, click the 'get new people' button and toss the current people to the line. Then you greet 10 more, gather 10 more and toss them to the line. Repeat until you have 100 in th3 line. Then you'll go through 10 a time and keep collecting more to toss to the back and play with.

It isn't really intuitive and they don't really tell you what to do from what I've seen. But it works.

Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.
  • Options
    RILMSRILMS North BayRegistered User regular
    Ah...yeah, that's not at all what I had expected...thanks for the info :)

OtyHMcu.jpg