As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Phalla] Eternal Phalla: Sanity's Redemption [Ancient Victory...?]

1909192939496»

• Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    B:L wrote: »
    Maybe he remembers what happened the last time I tried calling Drez out on his bullshit...in Space Station 13 Phalla. :lol:
    Man, that's ancient history*

I bet that's what Hitler said when someone reminded him what happened to Napoleon trying to take over Russia in the winter

Aldo on
  • Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited November 2007
    I don't have a big mana pool, and I like to use all my pretty spells at the beginning of games. So by the time we get to like, day 8 my phalla abilities consist of hitting people with small rocks and/or digging a hole and hiding in it.

Unknown User on
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    robothero wrote: »
    I don't have a big mana pool, and I like to use all my pretty spells at the beginning of games. So by the time we get to like, day 8 my phalla abilities consist of hitting people with small rocks and/or digging a hole and hiding in it.

Roll 20s, bitch.

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    plus if I turned the bandwagon onto drez, then he would die and stop posting. And there was what, like 30 posts total after he died. Snoozefest, man.

Unknown User on
  • Options
    El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    robothero wrote: »
    And there was what, like 30 posts total after he died. Snoozefest, man.

That's what the evil guys get for offing all the motormouths first.

El Skid on
  • Options
    Romantic UndeadRomantic Undead Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Yeah seriously, I was having a good time playing poker and getting drunk, but nooooooo, Mantorok couldn't have people having fun now, could he?

Romantic Undead on
    3DS FC: 1547-5210-6531
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Mantorok was all business.

Unknown User on
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    And I'm not surprised at the "unsuspicious" thing. Marx and jdarksun used that successfully on me in Computer Virus phalla and French Court Phalla respectively. :lol:

Both times, I was innocent. This time, Whod was innocent.

And the next time, I'm sure the unsuspicious person would be innocent as well. ;-)
    You never forget anything, do you? You and Drez. All calling up past events I don't even remember.

P10 on
    Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    RendRend Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Yeah seriously, I was having a good time playing poker and getting drunk, but nooooooo, Mantorok couldn't have people having fun now, could he?

Seriously.

I mean, seriously.

Rend on
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    jdarksun wrote: »
    And I'm not surprised at the "unsuspicious" thing. Marx and jdarksun used that successfully on me in Computer Virus phalla and French Court Phalla respectively. :lol:

And the next time, I'm sure the unsuspicious person would be innocent as well. ;-)
    You never forget anything, do you? You and Drez. All calling up past events I don't even remember.
    I think he's bluffing. I don't remember it either.

Never forget.

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?p=2348604#post2348604

I never bluff.

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    It wasn't "oh, B:L isn't being suspicious. How suspicious" it was "B:L isn't being B:L. How suspicious."

Slight difference.

P10 on
    Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    It wasn't "oh, B:L isn't being suspicious. How suspicious" it was "Suspicious isn't being B:L. How B:L."

Slight difference.

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    It wasn't "oh, look, a turtle with a penny stuck in his shell. How suspicious" it was "AUGHHHH THE WINGED DEMONS ARE COMING TO DEVOUR THE EARTH!!!"

Slight difference.

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    Buzz BuzzBuzz Buzz Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Good to see the village victorious. And curse you Drez for your making me insane! :P Although I have to admit that I did the worst of it to myself. The z's and colors and runes didn't really bother me too much. I could still effectively communicate and not have to think too much about anything but my message. Pirates and superheroes are a slightly different matter. I did enjoy playing them off of one another, but having to work in a different language set than I'm used to really limited my ability to make arguments. Well, that, and I started having things to do that dragged me away from the game.

I'll likely be fading back into Phalla oblivion for awhile here, as I have finals and what not coming up, and real life matters that must be attended to. Still, good playing with you all. :)

Buzz Buzz on
  • Options
    cheezcheez Registered User regular
    edited November 2007

It was actually the good network that called down that bandwagon. You and Marx just happened to agree with it. =]

cheez on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    cheez wrote: »

It was actually the good network that called down that bandwagon. You and Marx just happened to agree with it. =]

Stupid good network, being crafty and hard to read. :(

• Options
    edited November 2007
    Suspect list:
    4. Buzz Buzz
    5. FreeAgent
    18. Mr. Embarkation
    20. zanmatto
    21. Oatway
    22. NATIK
    23. Precisionk
    26. Shorn Scrotum Man
    28. mrpaku
    34. Niceguy Myeye
    36. Stew_Stick
    37. Matatat
    38. Crono729
    40. delroland
    41. B:L

It's extremely hard to pinpoint anyone when everyone has been acting suspicious. Hell, even Niceguy has a point that I voted for Zot. I'll admit that I've made mistakes through the Phalla, but with the situation as it is, playing on my hunches is the best I've got. Plus, the dead thread did seer me, supposedly.

You know my suspect list, as bad as it may possibly be, but here it is:

mrpaku: Short useless posts, many of them with votes only. Hard to analyze behavior with no substance behind it, so he's been hiding almost as well as Shorn.

Stew: New'ish player with mistakes made and faulty logic. Similar situation as whod, so I dunno. Seems highly intent on taking me out though.

delroland: Lying low as well, he's a bit more experienced than he gives away. Throwing in with mrpaku for better or worse? Never seen that tactic before, and it distances him from mrpaku if mrpaku dies as an evil. Earlier he also tried convincing people that he's beneficial to keep around, so huh.

precisionk: I doubt his Cosbyness is authentic. He's an amazingly deceitful player, and has been known to lie low and win just by working behind the scenes. I haven't seen him give much analysis, so I'm worried.

FreeAgent: I can't get a read on him.

NATIK: Bandwagon was deflected off of him, even though there was a good reason.

Niceguy: Really helpful analysis. A little TOO helpful. Easy guise for a villian to hide under to prevent the village from voting him out.

zanmatto: Lying low and acting useless, but new.

matatat: Something strange about this guy. Plenty of "going to bed! *jumps on a bandwagon*" behavior. Also, on the night with the tome that he was to seer Rend, I think that was the night Rend died. Lots of faulty logic here as well.

Crono: Reasons are already given in thread.

Buzz Buzz: Told me I was seered "innocent", and that's it. How much information did the seering give you about Shorn? Brainy guy and alive way too long to have been passed over by a bad guy...

Mr E: Found bad guys, but with help from the dead thread. No idea what to think about him.

Cheez: Crafty and hard to read, he's dangerous even when dead. Our best bet is to make sure he stays dead by voting him for death again.

• Options
    cheezcheez Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Cheez: Crafty and hard to read, he's dangerous even when dead. Our best bet is to make sure he stays dead by voting him for death again.

Then the two deaths cancel each other out!

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIISE FROM YOUR GRAAAAAAAAAAAAVE.

cheez on
  • Options
    mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    useless my ass

mrpaku on
  • Options
    Unearthly StewUnearthly Stew Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    cheez wrote: »

Then the two deaths cancel each other out!

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIISE FROM YOUR GRAAAAAAAAAAAAVE.

Also it should be noted that any time cheez dies, there's a 75% chance he'll come back, even after the 2nd death.

Unearthly Stew on
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Too bad that reputation hadn't been established before the Phalla Phalla; would've made for an awesome special.
    You are cheez! You can not die. Ever. In death, you only become stronger.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    mrpaku wrote: »
    useless my ass

You took a hit for us, so good job! :^:

I liked how the evils hit the people I suspected. :lol:

• Options
    mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    i could've just hid in a corner for another day, but B:L had to go on a witch hunt

guess i was glad i could help

mrpaku on