Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Receiving notifications from threads I've never participated in

The Hanged ManThe Hanged Man Once I ate a pizza so big, they gave me a prize.Then I threw up and they took it back.Registered User regular
I just got two forum notifications about a Wrestling thread I've never set foot in before, stating that the last two posters there were I infracted, when the thread itself shows no signs of mod actions.

TUMBLR: canstthoudrawoutleviathan.tumblr.com (tabletop RPG anecdotes & art)
TWITTER: @DesertLeviathan, PSN: LeviathanAscends, 3DS FRIEND CODE: 1590-4800-2407
RigOAJP.png

• The Hanged ManThe Hanged Man Once I ate a pizza so big, they gave me a prize. Then I threw up and they took it back.Registered User regular
    Never mind, not infractions, I'm a dumbass and accidentally flagged the thread to monitor somehow (tapped the wrong thing on mobile most likely), and the thread title mentions being "suspended on wellness violations" which I assumed was some arcane mod code being mistakenly broadcast to me. Mystery solved!

TUMBLR: canstthoudrawoutleviathan.tumblr.com (tabletop RPG anecdotes & art)
    TWITTER: @DesertLeviathan, PSN: LeviathanAscends, 3DS FRIEND CODE: 1590-4800-2407
    RigOAJP.png