As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - PATV - First 15 – Mirror’s Edge Catalyst

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited September 2016 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - PATV - First 15 – Mirror’s Edge Catalyst

Gabe and Tycho play a game for 15 minutes and then judge it accordingly. This week they play Mirror's Edge Catalyst.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    kadagankadagan Registered User regular
    I respect the effort, but this game ended up being a bit of a waste for a First 15. They never got out of the basic tutorial.. Didn't get to learn much of anything about the game other than the basic mechanics.

• Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    kadagan wrote: »
    I respect the effort, but this game ended up being a bit of a waste for a First 15. They never got out of the basic tutorial.. Didn't get to learn much of anything about the game other than the basic mechanics.

Well there's not really much more to it tbh.

• Options
    SpektreSpektre Registered User new member
    I might have enjoyed this one more if they had stopped joking about the cats for 2 seconds. I love these guys to death but man do they run jokes into the ground. Half the first 15's are them repeating the same joke over and over and over in the video.