As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Destiny] MATH of the Machine (Use Spoiler Tags for Raid Discussion!)

GMaster7GMaster7 Goggles PaesanoRegistered User regular
edited September 2016 in Games and Technology
We called it the Traveler, and its arrival changed us forever. Great cities were built on Mars and Venus; Mercury became a garden world. Human lifespan tripled. It was a time of miracles. We stared out at the galaxy and knew that it was our Destiny to walk in the light of other stars.

But the Traveler had an enemy. A Darkness - which had hunted it for eons, across the black gulfs of space, centuries after our Golden Age began. This Darkness... found us. And that was the end of everything.

That is, until Peter Dinklage Nolan North found you, Guardian!

7wqy627to2qz.jpg

Destiny: Penny Arcade G&T Saves the Universe and Everything in It is an online multiplayer action role-playing sci-fi-fantasy *deep breath* first-person shooter for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and Xbox One, and Xbox 360 and the first title in a proposed 10-year, zillion-dollar franchise from Bungie and Activision. It’s MMO-like – think gear, skill trees, leveling up, and party play – with an emphasis on exploration and discovery. As of September 20, 2016, we have entered Year Three of Destiny, which has ushered in a host of new content, quests, gear, weapon balance tweaks, and a brand new raid.

Still relevant: The game is set in our own solar system, 700 years in the future, following a prosperous period of exploration and colonization ushered in by the arrival of the “Traveler,” a mysterious celestial body (pictured above). The Golden Age came to an abrupt end as a result of a momentous event called “the Collapse,” a calamity that wiped out human colonies everywhere. Humanity has retreated to the Last City on Earth, our shared home and the launching point for our journey back to the stars, and from within its walls, we have begun to rebuild. We have begun to fight back. But even as we stand tall, our Light visible in the canyons and craters of far-off worlds, blinding our enemies with its brilliance, the Darkness threatens to close in around us. And everything we know about our enemy is about to change.

wm4i8qoihf2e.png

Rise of Iron

In Year One of Destiny, the Wise and Noble Guardians of Pax Arcadia traveled through space and time in defense of Human, Awoken, and Exo, rising to meet every challenge and ultimately emerging from a year's worth of adventures bearing the spoils of war and the bounty of exotic weapons, sturdy and stylish armor, fortune, and fame. The Tower stands today because of our bravery and sacrifice in that first year. Our legend is known far and wide across the bloodied fields of the Crucible. We have earned the favor of the Queen and have protected her Reef from those who sought to tear it apart.

At times, our successes have seemed inevitable, almost routine. We've traveled backward and forward through time; we've crushed our foes underfoot in encounter after encounter; we've destroyed the heart of a god - more than once. But we have faced trials as well, true challenges that required complete cooperation and tested our limits, especially in the depths of the Dark Below, face-to-hideous-face with Crota, Hive Prince and Son of Oryx. In time, he fell like the rest. We took his wretched, cursed husk and held it aloft as a trophy.

In Year Two, we braved the Dreadnaught, a terrifying frontier, and we beat back the Taken, a twisted menace. We competed against our fellow Guardians, sharpening ourselves into efficient, highly coordinated soldiers of the Light. We returned to the Prison of Elders and tore through its denizens, leaving our mark on its every arena. We remained relentless, undeterred, in the face of overwhelming odds, and together we struck down humanity's greatest threat to date: Oryx, the Taken King. He refused to tolerate our insolence; we refused to tolerate his existence.

Now, in Year Three, a new threat has emerged. Fallen mutants, scavenging the tombs of the Golden Age, have unearthed a plague more dangerous than even they understand. Corrupted enemies bear down on the walls of the Last City. Lord Saladin has called upon us to embark on the next step of our journey and to take up the mantle of the Iron Lords. We must retreat; we must regroup; we must rediscover the history of the Iron Lords and continue their legacy.

Eyes up, Guardians. Our work is just beginning.

Join the ranks of Pax Arcadia! Our clan is on both systems!

oys3p1lw64ty.png

We've assembled a Bungie.net group - and within that group, a PlayStation clan and an Xbox clan - so that PA G&Ters can play together. We're Pax Arcadia, and we're currently making our way through endgame content and crushing the Crucible in six-man fireteams on a nightly basis!

Edit (Sept. 20, 2016): We presently have room in the PA clan on Xbox One, but we're full up at the 100-person cap on the PS4 side for both PA and PA2. That being said, we're typically cycling people out for inactivity lasting over six months and spots tend to open up frequently! Follow the instructions below!

To join:
1. Send @GMaster7 (on the PS side) or @ObiFett (on the Xbox side) - or preferably, both - a PM, letting us know that you're joining the group(s) and applying to the clan.
2. Join the Bungie.net group for Pax Arcadia (right here, at this link). If necessary, you can hit up the group for Pax Arcadia II (right here), either instead or in addition, and join that, too. You don't need admin approval to join the groups.
3. Once you're in one or both Bungie.net groups, click "Set as PlayStation Clan" in the banner if you're on PS3/PS4 or "Set as Xbox Clan" in Pax Arcadia's banner if you're on 360/XB1 to officially request admission to that group's respective clan (either PA or PA2). If you're on PSN, you'll probably need to apply to PA2, the overflow clan. If you're on Xbox, you can apply to PA and don't need to mess with PA2.
4. Add yourself to the Pax Arcadia Mega-Roster that we've created to keep track of membership. Use the tabs at the bottom to select your console, and put yourself at the bottom of your tab's list. We'll bump you up to your proper alphabetical placement.
5. If you've sent us a PM and added yourself to the Mega-Roster, we'll accept you as soon as we can.
6. Friend some PAers, hop online, and take to the skies in the name of Pax Arcadia!

Find teammates with The100.io!

If you're looking for teammates for any activity, check out PA's console-specific groups on The100.io, right here:
•Pax Arcadia - Xbox One: https://www.the100.io/groups/1397
•Pax Arcadia - Xbox 360: https://www.the100.io/groups/1398
•Pax Arcadia - PS4: https://www.the100.io/groups/1226

Useful Links and Utilities

Destiny Item Manager: Use this Chrome extension to move items between characters and keep track of your gear and inventory! Has more functionality than Bungie.net and is super useful: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/destiny-item-manager/apghicjnekejhfancbkahkhdckhdagna?hl=en

Track your stats - everything you might ever want to know - here, plus leaderboards, activity listings, vendors: http://www.destinytracker.com

SIVA Cluster Tracker: http://destinysivaclusters.com

Dead Ghost Tracker: http://destinydeadghosts.com

Calcified Fragment Tracker: http://destinycalcifiedfragments.com

DestinyDB - item lists and tons of info: http://www.destinydb.com

Destiny Public Events - event timers and maps: http://www.destinypublicevents.com

pliaxa7cbdom.jpg

PSN: SKI2000G | Steam: GMaster7 | Battle.net: GMaster7#1842 | Twitch: twitch.tv/SKI2000G
Bogey on

• ErevarErevar The Nounverber Registered User regular
    jefe414 wrote: »
    Seems like theres some really good Gunsmith picks this time
    Cocytus - The original Hung Jury roll is back! Its a PvE monster. If you don't have the Hung Jury... pick this up immediately. I also prefer Cocytus to the Hung Jury because its both black and isn't the size of Oryx
    Triple Tap/Hand Laid Stock/Firefly

Erevar , is that Cocytus the scout you were talking about?

Mostly yes - it's missing Extended Mag, so I don't know how many rounds it will hold. If you like scouts, get that gun! It hits so hard it's like a long-range hand cannon. =D

KkrouBB.png
    (Destiny) Doot Doot, Shoot Brutes for New Boots, Woot Woot for Rad Suits and Phat Loots
    Bogaerts wrote:
    I can't get off until Shad gives me permission.
  • DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    It's also an Omnomnom gun so it's all cool and fires liquid at bad guys.

Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • WassermeloneWassermelone Registered User regular
    Erevar wrote: »
    Cocytus - The original Hung Jury roll is back! Its a PvE monster. If you don't have the Hung Jury... pick this up immediately. I also prefer Cocytus to the Hung Jury because its both black and isn't the size of Oryx

Mostly yes - it's missing Extended Mag, so I don't know how many rounds it will hold. If you like scouts, get that gun! It hits so hard it's like a long-range hand cannon. =D

Extended mag takes it from 10 to 16 so its a pretty big increase

But I think it would still be worth it with triple tap. Plus it seems like it has the sights that everyone wants, Torch, while the one I have with extended mag has Candle (which I like still)

• BookerBooker Registered User regular
    Thanks for the new thread @GMaster7 , it is the perfect place to post this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFLTIsdHa44&feature=youtu.be

• awsimoawsimo a perfectly cromulent human; definitely not a robot Registered User regular

Extended mag takes it from 10 to 16 so its a pretty big increase

But I think it would still be worth it with triple tap. Plus it seems like it has the sights that everyone wants, Torch, while the one I have with extended mag has Candle (which I like still)

If you're going to trade in Extended Mag for any perk, I think Hand-Laid Stock is the one I'd want most. I realize that extra stability on a slow-firing Scout is a bit like putting bacon on your bacon, but I really like bacon.

I took that analogy to a weird place. And now I'm hungry.

• jefe414jefe414 "My Other Drill Hole is a Teleporter" Mechagodzilla is Best GodzillaRegistered User regular
    Gimme a BLT, hold the L and T.

Xbox Live: Jefe414
    Semi-relevant?
    0b55d089b4ad373d3095f0dff36cd7da.jpg

KkrouBB.png
    (Destiny) Doot Doot, Shoot Brutes for New Boots, Woot Woot for Rad Suits and Phat Loots
    Bogaerts wrote:
  • Wraith260Wraith260 Happiest Goomba! Registered User regular
    Yay, new Destiny thread! perfect time for me to jump back in before RoI launches!! so i've been away awhile. not played much since the last big content drop, not sure if there's been any smaller additions to the game since then. only kinda followed the RoI news so not 100% up to date on that either. what do i need to know fellow Guardians?

also, would be nice to finally get the Touch of Malice for my Titan before the expansion hits. and to unlock the 3rd sub-class for my Hunter, but god does he have a tonne of old story content to do before that happens, and i'm really not a fan of Hunters.

but other than that, looking forward to jumping back in, exploring the new area, killing cyborg Fallen.

• KhraulKhraul Registered User regular
    edited September 2016
    Quoting from the previous thread...
    Sirialis wrote: »
    "snip"
    I didnt post them because I didnt even know if anyone cared and I didnt want to clutter up the thread with unwanted stuff, you sound like you might want to see them?
    "snip

Yes... always yes. Watching you guys play gives me ideas of how to play more effectively (movement, positioning, when to rush, etc).

Somewhat related... after watching some of the videos you guys had posted recently and seeing how some of you Xbros approach when shoulder charging I thought I'd see what I could manage. Only had time for one match before bed (inferno 6v6) but I ended up with 17 kills (9 of those were shoulder charges?) and I topped the rest of my teams score by a pretty decent margin. (Running Shoulder charge, Armamentarium, Chaperone, Hung Judy).

I even managed to evade a couple of enemies using charge and then finish them off with my Chaperone after I'd landed, like I've seen posted in here.... I was super happy with myself (even if my team lost... I still kicked ass).

E - Also, after watching your vids Siri I really want a well rolled Grasp. Just seems sooooo good.

Khraul on
    Bnet - Khraul#1822
    Gamertag - Khraul
    PSN - Razide6
  • GMaster7GMaster7 Goggles Paesano Registered User regular
    Khraul wrote: »
    E - Also, after watching your vids Siri I really want a well rolled Grasp. Just seems sooooo good.

Not going to disagree, but don't forget who's wielding it.

PSN: SKI2000G | Steam: GMaster7 | Battle.net: GMaster7#1842 | Twitch: twitch.tv/SKI2000G
  • rndmherorndmhero Registered User regular
    Stupid gunsmith seems determined to never again sell the torch/hot swap/acc coils/rangefinder Thesan. I have like three that are close and an amazing ashraven that I actually use, but that specific roll continues to elude me.

• ShinyRedKnightShinyRedKnight Registered User regular
    So I've been away from Destiny for a while due to to several life events (most good!) and I'm looking to jump back. My tag in-game says Pax Arcadia II and I'm on the spreadsheet - is it safe to assume I'm still in the group/clan (not sure of the distinction)? I wasn't sure if I was removed due to inactivity.

More importantly, is there a link between the Pax Arcadia official clan/group and Pax Arcadia on the100.io? I am unsure if I need to join that separately as I have never used it.

Looking forward to having some adventures again! I'm around light level 291, so still plenty of stuff for me to do. Any particular activities that would be useful/fun until RoI?

steam_sig.png
    PSN: ShinyRedKnight Xbox Live: ShinyRedKnight
    Fun times last night in VoG with NATburn. I think my LL was ~180-ish while rocking old-school guns like Fatebringer, Vision of Confluence, Swordbreaker, Praedyth's Revenge, and Gjallarhorn. It reminded me that Gunslinger is still awesome, and that I miss Chains of Woe and Gunslinger's Trance.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Legend/PGCR?instanceId=5440371870&characterId=2305843009214927801

Crota's End next week! I haven't played Bladedancer in months!

KkrouBB.png
    Bogaerts wrote:
  • GMaster7GMaster7 Goggles Paesano Registered User regular
    edited September 2016
    So I've been away from Destiny for a while due to to several life events (most good!) and I'm looking to jump back. My tag in-game says Pax Arcadia II and I'm on the spreadsheet - is it safe to assume I'm still in the group/clan (not sure of the distinction)? I wasn't sure if I was removed due to inactivity.

More importantly, is there a link between the Pax Arcadia official clan/group and Pax Arcadia on the100.io? I am unsure if I need to join that separately as I have never used it.

Looking forward to having some adventures again! I'm around light level 291, so still plenty of stuff for me to do. Any particular activities that would be useful/fun until RoI?

Looks like you're still in PA2. Feel free to request to join PA1 on Bungie.net (http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/120365) and I'll approve, as we've been trying to condense the two rosters into one as much as possible. Then again, clan services are all coming offline tomorrow in preparation for Rise of Iron, but... I'd still do that now.

No official/formal link between the clan and the100.io group, but that remains the best way to schedule activities in advance. I rejoined, because it may be increasingly useful moving forward, with fewer people playing. Or maybe everyone's going to jump back in for RoI. Anyway, welcome back!

Edit: Btw, the distinction between group and clan is that you can belong to as many groups as you want, and they don't have a member cap... but you can only join one clan, and that's what shows up on your in-game tag. Also, in RoI, you're going to get a clan roster (which is why we're trying to condense into PA1). Clans have a 100-member cap, though.

GMaster7 on
  • tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    I got two videos from last trials. will upload them later if I remember. Would have did more videos but my account was full and all. Possibly other videos too?

Perhaps a shadowstep/shotgun compilation? idk

“I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • WassermeloneWassermelone Registered User regular
    And as far as fun activities to do before RoI, I would just goof off, do some pvp, raise your LL some, do level 41 PoE, and then CoE once at 315+ LL.

Most of us are in full waiting game for RoI or doing minor prep stuff like

• ShinyRedKnightShinyRedKnight Registered User regular
    @GMaster7 @Wassermelone

Thank you! I'll send the request when I get home from work.

steam_sig.png
    PSN: ShinyRedKnight Xbox Live: ShinyRedKnight
  • HooverFanHooverFan NCRegistered User regular
    strikes galore, court of oryx, PoE... and if you can find 2 of us higher LL people, we can shepherd you through CoE

BNet profile: HooverFish#1668
    PSN: HooverFanPA
    Steam: HooverFan
  • Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro cloaked in the midnight glory of an event horizonRegistered User regular
    edited September 2016
    Alright new thread, this FRIDAY 9/9/16 around 11:00PM EST @Peen mentioned he would like to run Vault of Glass for the first time in his life

Who is down to run Vault and make his first run of the best raid a great one?

This is for XBox One Guardians

Forever Zefiro on
    2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
    XBL - Foreverender | 3DS FC - 1418 6696 1012 | Steam ID | LoL
  • ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    edited September 2016
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    Also the worry about the current magic boxes onky dropping from poe seems misplaced. We're moving to radiant boxes and I am thinking they will give us those - one free, one for weekly crucible one for ...Archon's forge(?)

We don't want to get spammed with stuff that we don't actually care for that much anymore (well, most people won't but as another chance to get t12+ gear it is advantageous to keep getting them).

Silver dust seems like an in game version of silver that we can collect by dismantling and nightfalls and whatever

They've confirmed we will only be getting one free Radiant Treasure per week and it's for doing the weekly strike.

ObiFett on
  • KhraulKhraul Registered User regular
    GMaster7 wrote: »

Oh completely... I'm pretty sure Siri or any of our Lighthouse frequenting Pax Arcadians could rock most enemy fireteams at my play level with only a spoon equipped (Ladle of Crota?).

I also realize from watching these videos that some of the players in-thread have their sensitivity set at something close to 17/10.

And @Sirialis ... do you just mash your trigger, or is there an Elite controller function that lets you shoot that quickly? I think you're dumping 5 rounds for every 3 that I can crank out of a Mida.

Bnet - Khraul#1822
    Gamertag - Khraul
    PSN - Razide6
    Have they stated whether or not existing gear can be infused to the new max light level? or are we using wolf souls instead of light now for levelling.

• jefe414jefe414 "My Other Drill Hole is a Teleporter" Mechagodzilla is Best GodzillaRegistered User regular
    edited September 2016
    Pretty sure Deej said you can infuse current stuff (TTK & later )

EDIT: @Forever Zefiro , Xbox ? If so I'll be happy to come along.

jefe414 on
  • Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro cloaked in the midnight glory of an event horizonRegistered User regular
    Pretty sure Deej said you can infuse current stuff (TTK & later )

EDIT: @Forever Zefiro , Xbox ? If so I'll be happy to come along.

Crap yes sorry, Xbox One, edited original to reflect it too

Let's help a fellow PAer out

2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
    XBL - Foreverender | 3DS FC - 1418 6696 1012 | Steam ID | LoL
  • VagabondVagabond Sans Gravitas Glimmer Mafia DonRegistered User regular
    "Hung Jury Roll" is Extended Mag. Really don't understand why anyone uses Hand-Laid Stock. It's completely stable as it is, no reason to take a range penalty. And most importantly, Extended Mag allows you to get the most out of Triple Tap.

Hung Jury Base Mag: 17 + 8 Free = 25
    Hung Jury Extended Mag: 21 + 10 Free = 31 (Net +6)
    Cocytus Base Mag: 10 + 4 Free = 14
    Cocytus Extended Mag: 16 + 7 Free = 23 (Net +9)

vq2TEKC.png
    XBL: Sans Gravitas, Steam, Destiny, Twitch
    Destiny Raid Groups: Team NATBurn, Team Fourth Meal (Disbanded)
    edited September 2016
    Fun times last night in VoG with NATburn. I think my LL was ~180-ish while rocking old-school guns like Fatebringer, Vision of Confluence, Swordbreaker, Praedyth's Revenge, and Gjallarhorn. It reminded me that Gunslinger is still awesome, and that I miss Chains of Woe and Gunslinger's Trance.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Legend/PGCR?instanceId=5440371870&characterId=2305843009214927801

I think we could definitely Flawless it to.

Deaths:
    * Bogey was murdered by Obi's malicious Sparrow usage
    * Obi fell to his death due to aforementioned Sparrow usage
    * Dongs fell soon after for reasons?
    * Obi died due to hitting a rock at the wrong angle when falling 5 feet in the Templar's Well
    * Booker died like a hero, courageously Gjallarhorning the inside of his Detain bubble. Saladin would be proud!
    * Obi fell on the jumping puzzle, knowing it was going to happen

Shad and I stayed Deathless :cool:

EDIT: I actually show Obi with 3 deaths. Did you success-rocket yourself at the end?
    EDIT 2: Revised list

Vagabond on
    vq2TEKC.png
    Did you guys go no HUD? We did it a few weeks ago and it was a cool addition.

edited September 2016
    Vagabond wrote: »

I think we could definitely Flawless it to.

Deaths:
    * Bogey was murdered by Obi's malicious Sparrow usage
    * Obi fell to his death due to aforementioned Sparrow usage
    * Dongs fell soon after for reasons?
    * Booker died trying to block a teleport during Templar
    * Obi fell on the jumping puzzle

Shad and I stayed Deathless :cool:

EDIT: I actually show Obi with 3 deaths. Did you success-rocket yourself at the end?

You're forgetting my random death by rock

And yeah we could easily flawless VoG if we wanted to. I was haivng fun, not really caring, and just enjoying my time down old raid ... memory ... lane

ObiFett on
    I still need that flawless raider achievement. Still annoyed they put that in.

Haha oh yeah, random death rock. Who would have considered that all Obi's death would be due to falling? Certainly not I.

vq2TEKC.png
  • Wraith260Wraith260 Happiest Goomba! Registered User regular
    I still need that flawless raider achievement. Still annoyed they put that in.

same here. its the only achievement from the base game i haven't gotten yet. doesn't help that i didn't really raid much even when i did play regularly.

• BookerBooker Registered User regular
    My death against the Templar was from forgetting to stand still and wait to be detained. Instead I fired Gjallarhorn.

• ArteenArteen Adept ValeRegistered User regular

I want to do HUDless Crota.

Arteen wrote: »

OK. I am tight on time tomorrow night (I'll be able to make Motorboat Kitten after all) but we'll see about it then?

• SirialisSirialis of the Halite Throne. Registered User regular
    edited September 2016

Oh completely... I'm pretty sure Siri or any of our Lighthouse frequenting Pax Arcadians could rock most enemy fireteams at my play level with only a spoon equipped (Ladle of Crota?).

I also realize from watching these videos that some of the players in-thread have their sensitivity set at something close to 17/10.

And @Sirialis ... do you just mash your trigger, or is there an Elite controller function that lets you shoot that quickly? I think you're dumping 5 rounds for every 3 that I can crank out of a Mida.

Mash the trigger, Grasp shoots pretty fast and with Counterbalance I can usually keep it stable anyway, I use a sensitivity of 5.

I'm always striving to improve, I'm nowhere near where I want to be, I'm experiencing some inconsistency in Crucible/Trials lately, feels like the exact same scenario with the same choices will play out differently at times... Because latency.

Hoping my new 80/10 (up from 20/2 and at no additional cost!) connection that will be ready in a few days will make a decent impact on my Destiny PvP.

Just miffed I have to wait 3 weeks to get back to Trials to see if I'm right...

Sirialis on
  • ArteenArteen Adept ValeRegistered User regular
    edited September 2016
    Deaths:
    * Obi fell...
    * Obi died... when falling...
    * Obi fell...

This checks out.

Arteen on

And Sirialis ... do you just mash your trigger, or is there an Elite controller function that lets you shoot that quickly? I think you're dumping 5 rounds for every 3 that I can crank out of a Mida.

I don't know if this is common knowledge, but you can queue your shots with any semi-auto gun.

Feather the trigger to fire one round
    > immediately release trigger
    >> hold trigger until 2nd round fires
    > immediately release the trigger as 2nd round fires
    >> hold trigger until 3rd round fires
    > etc etc ...

The above method guarantees maximum rate of fire. Much easier to do with slower-firing weapons, but doable with any semi-auto.

KkrouBB.png
    Bogaerts wrote:
    edited September 2016
    Deaths:
    * Obi fell...
    * Obi fell...

This checks out.

:evil:

You don't get to make that joke...

Also, I think its deliciously ironic that NATBurn makes fun of me falling all the time every once in a while, yet relies on me to run the spark in each and every Oryx run during which I never fall

ObiFett on
  • BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator mod

OK. I am tight on time tomorrow night (I'll be able to make Motorboat Kitten after all) but we'll see about it then?
    I have a flight to catch Thursday evening, but hopefully I'll have time for Crooooota!

Also, @Peen, sorry, but I'll be out of town on Friday and won't be able to join you on your first Vault run. :(

Apothe0sis wrote: »
    Brogey is the best
    Haha, thanks! I had a lot of fun throughout my first Trials card, but AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I was freaking out the entire time!

Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
    ObiFett wrote: »
    Deaths:
    * Obi fell...
    * Obi fell...

This checks out.

:evil:

You don't get to make that joke...

Also, I think its deliciously ironic that NATBurn makes fun of me falling all the time every once in a while, yet relies on me to run the spark in each and every Oryx run during which I never fall

If I were a graphic design sort of guy, I'd make you a signature that reads "ObiFett" where the cross-bar thingers on the lower-case T's are actually the blur/motion lines while some tiny guardian is falling off to the right of your name. So it looks like "ObiFell" and a dude falling.

Can anybody else visualize it? xD

<3 ya Obi

KkrouBB.png
    Bogaerts wrote: