As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Legend of [Phalla] - Game Over. The Village Wins.

• PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Auralynx wrote: »
    ATTENTION CITIZENS OF HYRULE:

The various pots, bushes, and assorted other items of domestic utility and beautification in our great nation have long suffered the depredations of mad sword-wielding adventurers.

This must cease!

The People's Front of Hylia demands nothing less than the immediate cessation of cruelty to the inanimate! Be warned! This is our first ultimatum! There will be more to follow!

The Hylian Popular People's Front denounces your absurd demands. Why the entire economy would collapse if people just stopped putting their spare change into pots and scattering them amongst the grass. How would we get our grass cut then? Pay someone to do it? Splitters

• JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    Hyah hut hyut hyaaa!

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    So, you guys aren't gonna believe this, but...

• BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    ObiFett wrote: »

Try me. I'm apparently Toon Link, which grants me no special powers except being 2D.

• Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    At least you aren't The Wand of Gamelon Link...

• Ghostly ClockworkGhostly Clockwork Registered User regular
    I shall go with Egos today.

FTC: honk.
    FTC: HONK.

HLRpxno.png
    PAX Prime 2014 Resistance Tournament Winner
  • GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    edited September 2016
    Highly suspicious of Gizzy's early death info.
    Clearly any players who died early in other games lack the natural skill to win this game anyway.
    Trying to protect them is a waste of valuable resources.

Weird thing to be suspicious of.
    It also tells the Mafia who not to kill, to give folks a chance to actually play.

Gizzy on
    Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • WACriminalWACriminal Dying Is Easy, Young Man Living Is HarderRegistered User regular

Please tell me ye be Shadow(-dancing) Link, mate.

Gizzy wrote: »
    Highly suspicious of Gizzy's early death info.
    Clearly any players who died early in other games lack the natural skill to win this game anyway.
    Trying to protect them is a waste of valuable resources.

Weird thing to be suspicious of.
    It also tells the Mafia who not to kill, to give folks a chance to actually play.

But why would the mafia listen to it? Doesn't matter to them who we kill, it matters to the villagers with bleeding hearts!

I think we should kill Kime again so he can become the Ghost King who will murder us all in the Ghost Boards!

• MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular

The various pots, bushes, and assorted other items of domestic utility and beautification in our great nation have long suffered the depredations of mad sword-wielding adventurers.

This must cease!

The People's Front of Hylia demands nothing less than the immediate cessation of cruelty to the inanimate! Be warned! This is our first ultimatum! There will be more to follow!

Well, I'm with the Hylian People's Front I'm telling you to sod off.

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    Aren't we all wearing tunics?
    I'm getting a bit preturbed by all these people interested in each other's fronts.

• schussschuss Registered User regular
    Phyphor wrote: »

This must cease!

The Hylian Popular People's Front denounces your absurd demands. Why the entire economy would collapse if people just stopped putting their spare change into pots and scattering them amongst the grass. How would we get our grass cut then? Pay someone to do it? Splitters

You would, filthy potbreaker.

• PredaPreda Registered User regular
    Grunt's Ghosts, kime is a reserve...

• LocusLocus Trust Me The seaRegistered User regular
    A vote for discrider has never let me down.

• discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    Well, aside from where you got yourself killed by consistently voting for me and no-one else...

• AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Which dungeons are currently open access?

kshu0oba7xnr.png

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Looks Like

Lake Hyrule
    Eastern Woods
    Western Forest
    Lost Hills
    The Graveyard

According to the OP.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    38thDoe wrote: »
    Looks Like

Lake Hyrule
    Eastern Woods
    Western Forest
    Lost Hills
    The Graveyard

According to the OP.

Ah, now I see it.

The People's Front of Hylia demands more conspicuously-marked signage outside of our local dungeons, cyclopean megaliths, forests, and lakes! The Hyrule government has failed to adequately appreciate our land's rich heritage of hidden relics and explosives for too long!

kshu0oba7xnr.png

• CantideCantide Registered User regular
    schuss wrote: »

This must cease!

Those pots know what they did.

But why would the mafia listen to it? Doesn't matter to them who we kill, it matters to the villagers with bleeding hearts!

They don't have to. Depends on who is in the Mafia. But a lot of times when I've been Mafia we purposely avoided eliminating someone who has been on a day 1 streak.

• LocusLocus Trust Me The seaRegistered User regular
    Well, aside from where you got yourself killed by consistently voting for me and no-one else...
    True. But I tend to keep my vote in one place as long as I find someone suspicious. It just happened to be you the past couple of times.

• BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    Gizzy for jumping the gun of my gun jumping on her gun jump.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • schussschuss Registered User regular
    Gizzy for pre-voting me.

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'VE DONE

::turns 2D and scooches into a crack in the wall::

• Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    Gizzy wrote: »
    ::turns 2D and scooches into a crack in the wall::

Say hello to Foshizzy for me. I hear she loves dogs.

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    I owe Grunt's Ghosts for making my life harder than it needed to be last game

• JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    Sir Fab for the silly vote reason

• Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    Heaven forbid someone make a silly vote on day 1!

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    schuss wrote: »

This must cease!

schuss clearly does not appreciate the simple joys of pot-breaking and rupee, heart, arrow, bomb or other miscellaneous consumable scavenging and therefore cannot truly claim to be Link

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Egos apparently isn't playing so let's go with Justice who, to the best of my knowledge is playing.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• CantideCantide Registered User regular
    discrider, because I feel like he's been evil in every game we've both been in.

• BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    Green.

• enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    Phyphor for reasons.

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • premiumpremium Registered User regular
    I had a cookie on my desk, and now it's gone. I can't prove it yet, but I blame schuss

• CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    Obi for signing up right before I did.

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
    I owe Grunt's Ghosts for making my life harder than it needed to be last game

I have trust issues when it comes to the dead returning to life that stems from years of zombie movies and necromancer voodoo neighbors. That said, we won, so...

• MamaWolfMamaWolf The wolf pack guides all to safetyRegistered User regular
    I don't really owe anyone a vote from last game so I will fo witb

"May the moon watch over you and keep you safe through the night, 'till the morning comes and MamaWolf can protect you through the day"
    MrTlicious is about due to come up mafia.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

• Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    I don't think I have ever voted for Martoss.

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • MartossMartoss Registered User regular
    I don't think I have ever voted for Martoss.

Funny, I was just trying to recall if I've ever voted for you, Zombie Hero!