As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Lost and Found - West 2016

zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
PAX hands over lost and found items to the venues where an item is found. If you've lost something, make sure to check with the WSCC, Westin, Olive 8, Grand Hyatt, Sheraton, Paramount, Benaroya, and any of your hotels you may have been staying with, depending on where you think you lost your item.

You can post about your lost/found items here, but one of those establishments will likely have a better chance of finding it.

• Options
    Rhea_starstormRhea_starstorm Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    Lost: Nuka Cola: Nuka Girl Bag.

• Options
    LegacyLegacy Stuck Somewhere In Cyberspace The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2016
    Found a signed iam8bit bag out in Freeway Park on Sunday. It had a few things in it. Turned it in to the PAX WSCC Lost and Found promptly afterwards and told them the receipt inside for a pin purchase was probably the best identifying thing.

Pics here: http://imgur.com/a/ZE0m8
    NdFWYLp.jpg

Legacy on
    Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.
  • Options
    LetMeInLetMeIn Registered User regular
    I lost my Walkstool around the staff pin trading event Friday. I checked with the hotel and the Information desk at least once a day but it never showed up anywhere

• Options
    ScunosiScunosi WashingtonRegistered User regular
    Lost a driver's license and a copy of Hyrule Warriors Legends for the 3DS. License likely lost at Poropalooza Sunday night/Monday morning. Already checked with Q's lost and found, they didn't have it. Hyrule Warriors possibly lost in hotel but could've been anywhere, hotel also said they didn't have it. Checking here just in case, already ordered a new driver's license but would like to know if my old one's just floating around somewhere or not.

This discussion has been closed.