As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Pin Print Runs

1235»

• Sammy.SamSammy.Sam Registered User regular
    Those backers look great. I'm glad more companies are experimenting with different backer boards.

• SkeleVaderSkeleVader Your Friendly Dark Lord of Destruction Registered User regular
    On Friday I talked to Jeff about the Green Flame and he said there was a very small amount of them ordered. One of the Wizards of the Coast employees told me there were only 200 green flames, but they definitely handed out more than that. Just rumors right now, but at least it is a start.

IhtGIyi.png
  • Wraith90Wraith90 Saskatoon, SkRegistered User regular
    Maybe just 200 handed out to the employees? I know on Monday Perkins had at least 100 beside him at the signing.

• ZeusheroZeushero PAX -E-ast Registered User regular
    Perkins had maybe 3 bags of green flame pins, but 2 were opened when they set them down on the table.

• Capt WasabiCapt Wasabi AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Thanks for the info, but you really should be writing GREEN FLAME in Capital letters! :biggrin:

• Count3DCount3D Count Vancouver, BCRegistered User regular
    For the South Park pins...

I asked the Enforcers what the capacity was for Wyvern theatre, which had the South Park panel and the Mysterion pin. They said 700. It was full up, so they gave out at least 700.

The guy handing out the Coon pin at the FBH booth told me they were giving out 350/day, so at least 1,400.

• darkinferodarkinfero BOP-IT Malden, MARegistered User regular
    Count3D wrote: »
    For the South Park pins...

I asked the Enforcers what the capacity was for Wyvern theatre, which had the South Park panel and the Mysterion pin. They said 700. It was full up, so they gave out at least 700.

The guy handing out the Coon pin at the FBH booth told me they were giving out 350/day, so at least 1,400.

600 and 1,200 print run.
    not all 600 went to the panel. It was full but people left and had empty seats.

My Pin collection
    signature_zpsna6t17lm.png
    Pinny Pal since PAX Prime 2013
  • Capt WasabiCapt Wasabi AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Any numbers from East?

So far I have

LE | 1500
    Nuka Cola | 2000
    TranStar | 1000
    Teso Morrowind | 1000