As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[FFRK] Thread's dead, baby; thread's dead.

19596979899101»

• Options
    ArcTangentArcTangent Registered User regular
    edited September 2016
    Narbus wrote: »
    ArcTangent wrote: »
    Is there any existing/upcoming relics that give a knight a decent AoE heal? With the amount of mitigation I can currently stack, I only need a dedicated healer for one or two moments of a fight.

Ramza's Grand Armor~.

He's technically some level of knight.

Yeah, but he's there for Shout/Breakdowns, and then I usually just RW a Wall.

Then you're stuck with the greatest knight of them all, using the greatest medica of them all.

Tyro. With his Healing Grimoire.

More seriously, there are very few new medicas coming up of any notability that I'm aware of except in the form of BSBs, for knights or otherwise. Yuna has one with that buffered heal effect in her bride event. Otherwise, uh...

ArcTangent on
    ztrEPtD.gif
  • Options
    El FantasticoEl Fantastico Toronto, ONRegistered User regular
    edited September 2016
    Are there any existing/upcoming relics that give a knight a decent AoE heal? With the amount of mitigation I can currently stack, I only need a dedicated healer for one or two moments of a fight.

Josef from FF2 gets a 40% medica a la Ramza/Yuffie style with a new relic coming up.
    Onion Knight gets a 40% medica as well, but it's on the FF3 banner 2, which is a little less powerful. But if you're desperate for an off-healer medica, maybe his BSB wouldn't interest you at all since you know the role he would play on your party. Bonus is he comes ready to pop up to level 99, but you need to record dive him for maximum effectiveness.
    Sabin's SSB during Leo's event also has a 40% medica component.

The only person who fits your description would be Curilla from FFXI. She is a knight, and gets an SSB which does 40% party heal + esuna. Since we've been seeing some of those collabs that we weren't sure we would get, there's a 50/50 chance we'll get the event that introduces her. It'll happen eventually since there's an FFXI realm, but whether we'll see that exact banner or not and in what way, shape or form is anyone's guess.

El Fantastico on
    PSN: TheArcadeBear
    Steam: TheArcadeBear

• Options
    RiusRius Globex CEO Nobody ever says ItalyRegistered User regular
This discussion has been closed.