As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Passion [chat] Soul

1939495969799»

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    I once drank a pumpkin beer called Pumking. It was thick and deep orange and tasted like pumpkin puree and nutmeg mixed into an IPA. I wanted to throw up and super regretted buying a 6 pack.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Six wrote: »
    Grape Ape wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Six I'm in corral HHH :+1:

giphy.gif

I will find my corral on Sunday. I should have picked up my stupid packet for this stupid race yesterday when I was in the stupid city but instead I just ate a brownie in a mug.

There are few problems in life that cannot be solved by a brownie in a mug.

Stupeed

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Today's best fact is about Good Night and Good Luck:

"One complaint about the film among test audiences was their belief that the actor playing McCarthy was too over the top, not realizing that the film used actual archive footage of McCarthy himself."

It says something about how people really don't want to think of people as awful.

It's admirable in a way.

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Geth, recycle the thread.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was zooming by at warp 5

@Preacher will create the new thread
    @Chanus is backup

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    i-b68rDPm.jpg

smCQ5WE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.