As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Supernatural [Phalla]Day 8: Victory, but at what cost?[GAME OVER]

• Options
    AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Yeah, everyone's being super quiet suddenly today.

Talk people! Discuss!

More importantly, someone give me more info about this show because literally all I know is there are two guys, they are friends with this angel dude who is possessing some guy's body, they eat pie, and crazy demon stuff happens. Also..something with salt?

Is Lucifer the big head honcho bad guy in the show?

• Options
    RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    Angels are dicks, demons are dicks, monsters are dicks uhhh hunters are kinda ok.

Got it in one!

• Options
    WACriminalWACriminal Dying Is Easy, Young Man Living Is HarderRegistered User regular
    *scuttles in*

No network call today. Vote, motherfuckers.

*scuttles out*

• Options
    MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    Still at work. This place is a ghost town and I can't leave for another hour.

BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
  • Options
    MamaWolfMamaWolf The wolf pack guides all to safetyRegistered User regular
    Today's vote will end at 11pm EST. Do people want Saturday and Sunday to be combined as 1 day? Or two separate days?

"May the moon watch over you and keep you safe through the night, 'till the morning comes and MamaWolf can protect you through the day"
  • Options
    Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    I like serperate days. But I have no life.

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Combine Friday too. One day a week.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    WACriminalWACriminal Dying Is Easy, Young Man Living Is HarderRegistered User regular
    *scuttles in*
    MamaWolf wrote: »
    Today's vote will end at 11pm EST. Do people want Saturday and Sunday to be combined as 1 day? Or two separate days?

I vote for a long day, I'm gonna be hella busy this weekend.

*scuttles out*

• Options
    JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    MamaWolf wrote: »

I will 100% not be around tomorrow (all day game day) so I'd prefer a double day. I can get a vote in tomorrow if need be but it won't be any more than a throwaway probably.

• Options
    JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    Long weekends are usually better for most people, so that's my vote.

• Options
    GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    I vote for the weekend to never end

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • Options
    Vote will close tonight at 11pm EST, as stated earlier. Saturday and Sunday will be combined into a long day.

"May the moon watch over you and keep you safe through the night, 'till the morning comes and MamaWolf can protect you through the day"
  • Options
    Also, as a friendly reminder to specials, please don't forget to place your orders in, if you want to use it.

• Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    GG gets my vote today. With no seer to confirm things I'd like to see his color via narration.

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Gizzy wrote: »
    I vote for the weekend to never end

Now I'm sad it will :(

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited September 2016
    Note to self: Kime's secret fear is being Bill Murray in Groundhog Day.

Egos on
  • Options
    RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    GG is a pretty good candidate tbh

But somehow I feel like we're still eating our tail

• Options
    I don't want to vote me, so I'm going to vote the quiet folks who are more likely mafia. Like Gizzy.

Day 1, like Corvidae, she made the safe vote of me, day 2 made a throw-a-way vote, and day 3 just followed the wagons, laying ever so low. Hell, I forgot she was playing until Corvidae posted the chair and Egos tagged her.

• Options
    My day 2 was not a throw away, though the next day I did admit i changed my mind since cythraul had a good spot on the Virgil wagon. Day 3 I didn't just follow a wagon. I stared at the day 1 and 2 vote history for a good bit before making my decision and reread everything to better understand what jpants was saying and agreed with half of it.

I have been super swamped at work and I'm on pacific time - so my active time is about now, well a little later usually but I got off work an hour early today. I get off at 3:30 pm and it takes 40 min to drive home.

• Options
    Even though GG's vote tie yesterday was odd, he did leave some time for someone to change it... corvidae voting for him a couple days in a row .. and the lack of blue kill day 1 when the saved stuff popped up in narration is making me lean village.

There's a few people I'm leaning towards maybe suspicious, but none with super gotcha reasons. So I'll vote for Void Slayer and give you my dunalist of Moridin, Kilnaga, Ebum. Mostly gut when looking over the vote history.

Void Slayer:
    Day 1 - I thought it was lazy to vote for MagicPrime, but since it was day 1 maybe nothing to read from that.
    MagicPrime: discrider (8), kime (16), Fry (18), Void Slayer (21), Egos (33), Brody (34) [4]
    Day 2 - Thought his name would look ok red here, maybe leaning more kilnaga or rebate for this day for the same reason.
    discrider: Virgil_Leads_You (3), JPants (11), Void Slayer (13), Kilnaga (15), Fry (17), JusticeforPluto (18), Chamberlain (19), Retaba (20), Grunt’s Ghosts (22), 38thDoe (35) [8]
    Day 3 - I'm feeling strong villager vibes from Austin .. so it makes both VS and Retaba votes look odd to me here.
    AustinP0027 [3]- Void Slayer (1), Chamberlain (7), Retaba (21)

Moridin
    Day 1 - Voted WACriminal - I don't read too much into that
    Day 2 - Smack in the middle of the Fry wagon which I think prob has some red in it:
    Fry: AustinP0027 (2), MagicPrime (5), Egos (6), 38thDoe (8), Grunt’s Ghosts (9), Retaba (16), Auralynx (21), Moridin889 (28), Egos (30), JusticeforPluto (34) [5]
    Day 3 - Smack in the middle of the Chamberlain wagon which I think has more red in it than just corvidae moving his vote
    Chamberlain [7]- corvidae (3), 38thDoe (4), MagicPrime (5), Auralynx (10), cj iwakura (15), Moridin889 (22), Raiden333 (23), Grunt’s Ghosts (28)

Kilnaga
    I think mainly Day 2 is sticking out to me. See above Void Slayer.
    Day 3 also - looks spaced out enough from corvidae to also be on the Raiden wagon
    Raiden333 [8]- JPants (8), Egos (13), Cythraul (14), Gizzy (16), Kilnaga (24), WACriminal (25), corvidae (26), AustinP0027 (27)

Ebum
    Sticking out to me just b/c he's never on a wagon at all ... so opposite of what I'm thinking for everyone else:
    Day 1 Gizzy: enlightenedbum (24) [1]
    Day 2 Sir Fabulous: enlightenedbum (10) [1]
    Day 3 Fry [1] - Grunt’s Ghosts (11), enlightenedbum (12)

• Options
    Moridin889Moridin889 Registered User regular
    I can tell you what happened yesterday.

Bad math.

Bad math.

• Options
    Egos wrote: »
    Note to self: Kime's secret fear is being Bill Murray in Groundhog Day.

I feel like I said the opposite. I want it to be the weekend forever!

Steam profile
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    After those tie shenanigans? Come on, !GG.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    I'm ok with GG i think, though honestly I'd rather he get taken out by not the vote. Gizzy for second place.

• Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Is there a reason for the Gizzy wagon or did some sort of suspicious-people batsignal go up that I didn't get?

kshu0oba7xnr.png

• Options
    edited September 2016
    My assumption for Jpant's vote is b/c I wasn't down with the GG vote. But I am confused b/c I think he's one of the folks who pretty much knows what my alignment is 3 days in.

Gizzy on
  • Options
    AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    I'm confused by it as well, I feel like Gizzy put up some good thought behind her vote.

I'll join her in the Void Slayer vote, as I don't like the Gizzy or the GG wagons

• Options
    Honestly it usually takes me till like 5 to get there. Mid game-ish

• Options
    I will give you the benefit of the doubt for now Gizzy because your break down is better than mine.

Void Slayer

• Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Okay I guess we're going with Void Slayer then.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

• Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    I'm fine with Void Slayer

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    oh god, now everyone is following me x.x

• Options
    *scuttles in*

I'm cool with Void Slayer but this is not a network call.

*scuttles out*

• Options
    GreenGreen Stick around. I'm full of bad ideas.Registered User regular
    Just under an hour until vote close.

• Options
    KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    Gizzy wrote: »
    oh god, now everyone is following me x.x

Including one of your other suspects who has also never jumped on a bandwagon up to this point? So votes for enlightenedbum also seem good to me. :D

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • Options
    Not convinced their evil, but I'd rather see what color GG bleeds

Steam profile
  • Options
    Moridin889Moridin889 Registered User regular
    Sorry work has been crazy and I haven't given this as much attention as I should. Voidslayer?

• Options
    MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    Wow, I thought I had missed the vote. So that I won't get an inactive warning I will go ahead and vote for Void Slayer

BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
  • Options
    *scuttles in*

...ugh.

*scuttles out*

• Options
    This sure is an easy VS vote.....

Steam profile