As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

MOTW 9-21-16: And you brought a boar?

TexiKenTexiKen Dammit!That fish really got me!Registered User regular
edited September 2016 in Graphic Violence
Superman #07, the Kents Smiths go to the last day of the County Fair, and Clark promises no Superman stuff. Absolutely delightful.

superman07a_zpsowjgxfnz.jpg

superman07b_zpso7hpn1cf.jpg

superman07c_zpsjdkznsjr.jpg

superman07d_zpsqlbdutgw.jpg

Trinity #1, solid start to bring the big three together in terms of showing the contrast between old and new DC, and Manapul does some really nice page layouts throughout the issue.

trinity01a_zpsxq9e7qev.jpg

trinity01b_zpsdkmiiym6.jpg

trinity01c_zpsvjgiuodr.jpg

trinity01d_zpsesf8nzjm.jpg

Then Clark talks about the rainbow suit Batman for lols.

And this was last week but Detective Comics #940, Tim Drake's last stand against evil drones controlled by Batwoman's father, but like the whole of Rebirth it doesn't do what you expect and actually feels like a plan is in motion by Johns et al:

detectivecomics940a_zpspqqbcuw4.jpg

detectivecomics940b_zpslbxxuwj1.jpg

detectivecomics940c_zpsihgnhc70.jpg

detectivecomics940d_zpskeczdw1l.jpg

detectivecomics940e_zpsa4poks78.jpg

And that same guy who was hinted at with the Rebirth special also has Doomsday, who he took at the end of Action Comics 962. So wheels are in motion...

TexiKen on

• Options
    jkylefultonjkylefulton Squid...or Kid? NNID - majpellRegistered User regular
    My MotW - bought this stuff, should have it in hand shortly:

ff248_pg6_3200.jpg?itok=US7B3O2B

ff250p9.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

tOkYVT2.jpg
  • Options
    ArmorocArmoroc Registered User regular
    Jorge Jimenez is an amazing artist. Having him Gleason and Mahnke on art duties for Superman is just the best.

• Options
    Doctor DetroitDoctor Detroit Registered User regular
    "Diana made me come."

8-)