Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Camp Comic] Friday, September 23, 2016 - Weedonwantcha Funnies #3

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited September 2016 in Camp Weedonwantcha

image[Camp Comic] Friday, September 23, 2016 - Weedonwantcha Funnies #3

Weedonwantcha Funnies #3

Weedonwantcha Funnies #3

http://campcomic.com/comic/355

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• briguybriguy Registered User regular
    edited September 2016
    Arbuckle-Malachi is creepy.
    But this is the first time I've laughed at a Garfield-esque comic since I was 8. Not counting Garfield Minus Garfield.

briguy on
  • sockroxsockrox Registered User regular
    Found the cat.

• CrumplepunchCrumplepunch Registered User regular
    Now do Malachi Jr. without Malachi Jr.

• PexkoolPexkool Registered User regular
    lol, I agree with Crumplepunch, a Malachi Jr. minus Malachi Jr. strip would be awesome, but it could be dangerous. A strip parody inside a strip parody? Would the servers be able to take it or would it damage the internets?
    Better not take chances.

• lokardolokardo Registered User regular
    Not sure if this is alright but someone suggested a Malachi Jr. without Malachi Jr and I wanted to oblige. j99a40l5523c.png

KatieJRiceMichaelLCbriguy
  • metfanscmetfansc Registered User regular
    So where was the cat? I looked everywhere...

• CryptkickerCryptkicker Registered User regular
    Johnachi is either evil, or relishing the sarcasm.

• GedGed Registered User regular
    Dayum! Killin' it Ricelander! Bonus points for Malachi's self-congratulatory face at the end there.

• motorfireboxmotorfirebox Registered User regular
    edited September 2016
    Hm... I just mentally Garfield Minus Garfielded this, and it doesn't really do much :(

edit: haha, not first by a long shot!

motorfirebox on
  • Maiti_dukkuMaiti_dukku Registered User regular
    Funnies #4 should be inspired by Monty. I'd love to see this characters in Jim Meddick's style.

• LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    edited September 2016
    I just love the fact that Malachi named his cat after himself because of course he did.

LostNinja on
  • Zazu YenZazu Yen Registered User regular
    If you change Malachi Jr. without Malachi Jr so his eyes look at the reader, it changes.

ExistentialExistenceException: Your thread encountered a NULL pointer and entered a state of non-being.
  • Mr FishMr Fish Registered User regular
    edited September 2016
    @Lokardo

hahah, solid work! Now if we could only get someone to give Malachi a sad half eyed look, then we would have a true Malachi Jr without Malachi Jr on our hands!

Mr Fish on
  • droopybunsdroopybuns Registered User regular
    Did Malacai Jr squanch some Kalaxian Crystals?

briguy
  • Hawk1966Hawk1966 Leiche Central FloridaRegistered User regular
    I was so hoping Friday's comic would be a Calvin & Hobbs (preferably a snowman house of horrors!) tribute. But Garfield's cute too.

• FireballDragonFireballDragon Registered User regular
    edited September 2016
    @droopybuns I hope he didn't waste the Klopman Diamond.

FireballDragon on
  • SideshowJonSideshowJon Registered User regular
    Wait, is there a cat in this one?

• AbelhawkAbelhawk Registered User regular
    Ha ha, what's Malachi Jr. Looking at in the first panel on the left?