As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Super Best Friends Play] i have to arrest myself for honking my own dick

19596979899101»

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    Wyborn wrote: »
    Omikron Part 16, about 11:30 in, is where Pat finally breaks down and walks the line between laughing and weeping

I have tears in my eyes, and it's not from laughing so hard.

• Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    the end of part 17 features pat having an actual breakdown while mat and woolie walk away from the recording

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
  • Options
    GundiGundi Serious Bismuth Registered User regular
    Part 18 you just hear screaming. No video.

• Options
    Gundi wrote: »
    Part 18 you just hear screaming. No video.

that gets me all porked up

• Options
    korodullinkorodullin What. SCRegistered User regular
    I Have no Koopy and I Must Save

ZvOMJnu.png
    - The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (2017, colorized)
  • Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    THAT IS THE MOST RELIGIOUS THING I HAVE EVER SEEN

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    korodullinkorodullin What. SCRegistered User regular
    edited September 2016
    Also, the more I watch the Demons Souls stream archive, the less I am enjoying German Spy's presence. I liked him a lot when he'd pop in on Plague during his DS1 LP and from his own videos I've seen, but I'm convinced that he absolutely does not mesh well with the Zaibatsu. He doesn't get the in-jokes, his own attempts at humor are sandbagged, and he just doesn't have the same entertainment style as the rest of the guys, so he's drowned out almost all the time, usually by Pat.

It's kind of a shame, really.

korodullin on
    ZvOMJnu.png
    - The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (2017, colorized)
  • Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    korodullin wrote: »
    Also, the more I watch the Demons Souls stream archive, the less I am enjoying German Spy's presence. I liked him a lot when he'd pop in on Plague during his DS1 LP and from his own videos I've seen, but I'm convinced that he absolutely does not mesh well with the Zaibatsu. He doesn't get the in-jokes, his own attempts at humor are sandbagged, and he just doesn't have the same entertainment style as the rest of the guys, so he's drowned out almost all the time, usually by Pat.

to be fair, spy's there to help them get through the game. he's not there for the humor

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    Professor SnugglesworthProfessor Snugglesworth Registered User regular
    edited September 2016
    The Omikron LP has been an absolute treasure. I look forward to a new video being posted early for work, or I set aside time at night if it goes up around then.

I am thoroughly entertained by their suffering. Here's to you, Matt Woolie and Pat, agony is their triumph.

Professor Snugglesworth on
  • Options
    Naphtali wrote: »

to be fair, spy's there to help them get through the game. he's not there for the humor

woolie has ZERO sense of direction, and he won't listen to any of the best friends

spy was there to save the audience from woolie spending 14 hours trying to find phalanx

• Options
    WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    Boy, this week's podcast had a cringe-worthy discussion about the casting of Ghost in the Shell

dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »

woolie has ZERO sense of direction, and he won't listen to any of the best friends

spy was there to save the audience from woolie spending 14 hours trying to find phalanx

14 hours of jaaaaason

shaaauuun

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »

14 hours of jaaaaason

shaaauuun

Phalanx, gotta find Phalanx.

Phalanx, gotta find Phalanx.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zGl2B_IYMs

ahahhaha apparently hitomi tanaka almost contacted matt, but sent her message to the wrong person according to liam the deceiver

This discussion has been closed.