Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Autumn theme is weird

GvzbgulGvzbgul no thank you, I prefer my hatRegistered User regular
I dunno if that is the problem but the header looks like this:
zywcsb0nitp0.jpg
I can see a couple of autumn leaves and I'm just noticing now that there's a pumpkin a the bottom of the page that has its top and bottom cut off.

I guess it's the old autumn theme not working with the new forum layout?

Commander ZoomcB557KalnaurGrunt's GhostsBursarArcTangentLorahaloWiseManTobesknitdanMunkus BeaverSnicketysnickMoridin889PLAchrishallett83DarkPrimusEncAl_wat38thDoea5ehrenHakkekagejungleroomxElvenshaeGrey GhostBouwsTAndy JoePsykomaDisruptedCapitalistkimeRoeBlameless ClericHahnsoo1joshofalltradesBahamutZEROLBD_NytetrayndavidsdurionsFryCantidepablo_priceAuralynxNobodyjmcdonaldLovelyNightslyrDarth_Mogschiasaur11TofystedethXaquinZilla360jakobaggerBloodySlothPOKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMANCambiataBurnageSkeithShadowfireEvigilantKaboodles_The_AssassinAlphagaiaNightDragonAegeri

• ArcTangentArcTangent Registered User regular
    Same issue. Checked it on Chrome, Firefox, and IE. Same issue on all three.

• StericaSterica Registered User, Moderator mod
    The fall theme kicks in on a certain date, so it's just a compatibility issue, yeah

YL9WnCY.png
  • godmodegodmode Nooo-ooo-ooo... That ain't dancin', SallyRegistered User regular
    I licked my browser and it didn't taste like pumpkin spice. I'd like a refund, please.

PLAElvenshaeDisruptedCapitalistkimeJayKaosCrippl3DidgeridooTofystedethXaquinZilla360cB557ShadowfireNightDragon
  • TubeTube Administrator, ClubPA admin
    Yeah we just have to wait for a fix for this one

Smasher
  • MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    edited September 2016
    Stylesheet errors make me feel like I am at work. I don't like feeling like I am at work, while I am browsing forums at work.

It's a problem with the halloween.css file

40dffvwfqqdy.jpg

Don't know if this helps or not. Hope it does.

MagicPrime on
    BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
    DisruptedCapitalist
  • TubeTube Administrator, ClubPA admin
    Yes, we know. See:
    Tube wrote: »

• chromdomchromdom Oh yeah, I movedRegistered User regular
    edited September 2016
    Is the fact that clicking the link through the icon leads to forums.penny-arcade.com a part of the same issue instead of www.penny-arcade.com , or should a separate thread be created for it?

chromdom on
    Uriel wrote: »
    Those who shit in glass houses.
  • DidgeridooDidgeridoo Registered User regular
    Yes, we know. See:

Shouldn't your hedgehog be wearing witch's hat or something instead of a Hawaiian shirt

Switch Friend Code: SW-0999-1072-9696
    Avatar pixel art from work by Hendry Roesly
    Andy Joe
  • ZavianZavian Senātus Populusque Rōmānus Registered User regular
    Didgeridoo wrote: »
    Yes, we know. See:

Shouldn't your hedgehog be wearing witch's hat or something instead of a Hawaiian shirt

maybe it's a high school Halloween costume where the hedgehog is kind of too old to dress up and go trick or treating but still wants candy so throws on a quick Hawaiian shirt as a costume and goes door to door

Steam - PSN: Zavian2099
    Andy Joe