As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

100 days review

13»

• RamiusRamius Joined: July 19, 2000 Administrator, ClubPA admin
    edited May 2003
    oh, I also noticed a number of people looking for an additional G&T mod, and I just want to let you know that I am considering it. I need to spend some more time in G&T to get a feel for the place because I have been of the impression that it was running pretty smoothly and so I have left it alone mostly, much like I have with the Artist's forum.

Ramius on
  • BesigedBBesigedB Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2003
    needs statistics.php installed so we can see who the spammers are!

stats mod

BesigedB on
    this is a small sig to not get in your way
  • ÄlphämönkëyÄlphämönkëy Registered User regular
    edited May 2003
    BesigedB wrote:
    needs statistics.php installed so we can see who the spammers are!

stats mod
    Please, no....

Älphämönkëy on
  • BesigedBBesigedB Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2003
    on second thoughts that might be a bad idea

BesigedB on
    this is a small sig to not get in your way
  • DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited May 2003
    I've been to many a forum in my time and I would say this one is just as good as any. The only thing i like about one paticular forum i go to is the no size restriction on avatars. That doesnt mean people go wild and post huge avatars, but more around this size (this was once an avatar):

popemast.jpg

Unknown User on
  • ÄlphämönkëyÄlphämönkëy Registered User regular
    edited May 2003
    Zethzen wrote:
    I've been to many a forum in my time and I would say this one is just as good as any. The only thing i like about one paticular forum i go to is the no size restriction on avatars. That doesnt mean people go wild and post huge avatars, but more around this size (this was once an avatar):

popemast.jpg
    It would be quite hard to have a size restriction on avatars as they are not hosted here. Anyone with mild computer skills could avoid the restriction quite easily. The only true solution would be to have the avatars hosted here. The other solution would be to check the size of avatars but there would a serious performance problem; even if checked every 12 hours. This is really a question for ramius, but that would be my advice.

Älphämönkëy on
This discussion has been closed.