Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Phalla] Fryhunt! Day 6 / GAME OVER

1141517192050

Posts

  • corvidaecorvidae Registered User regular
    WACriminal wrote: »
    I'm out. I already have no fucking idea what's going on in this game, lol.

    you never clarified what happened to the "scuttling"?

  • FryFry Registered User regular
    edited October 2016
    vote is closed

    please stop posting game related comments

    results will be posted shortly

    Fry on
  • JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    corvidae wrote: »
    WACriminal wrote: »
    I'm out. I already have no fucking idea what's going on in this game, lol.

    you never clarified what happened to the "scuttling"?

    Each game he RP's the role he had in the previous game. He scuttled because game before he was a monster in Zelda Phalla.

    kime
  • BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    Is anyone else annoyed by the fact that dye and die both have the same conjugation dying?

    "The shore does not dream of you." - Blind poet Gallan.
    JPantskimepremium
  • Moridin889Moridin889 Registered User regular
    JPants wrote: »
    corvidae wrote: »
    WACriminal wrote: »
    I'm out. I already have no fucking idea what's going on in this game, lol.

    you never clarified what happened to the "scuttling"?

    Each game he RP's the role he had in the previous game. He scuttled because game before he was a monster in Zelda Phalla.

    He hasn't shown nearly enough familial angst to be playing as Dean

  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Well in non game related comments



    steam_sig.png
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Fry wrote: »
    vote is closed

    please stop posting game related comments

    results will be posted shortly

    So.... back to the Oxford comma discussion then, yes?

    PA HotS Group
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • FryFry Registered User regular
    Day One Results

    Execute
    38thdoe (premium, MagicPrime)
    Gizzy (Grunt's Ghosts)
    Grunt's Ghosts (WACriminal, chamberlain)
    Kilnaga (Auralynx, Raiden333, JPants, discrider, Gizzy, MamaWolf, Brody, kime, corvidae, ObiFett, 38thdoe, Moridin889, Preda, AustinP0027)
    MagicPrime (Cythraul, JusticeForPluto)
    Moridin889 (Green)
    Don't Execute Anybody (Kilnaga)

    Not Voting (nobody!)

    Kilnaga has been killed (by a naga?)

    Amulet
    Brody (Brody)
    chamberlain (corvidae, ObiFett, WACriminal, AustinP0027, Gizzy, MamaWolf)
    Grunt's Ghosts (JusticeForPluto, Grunt's Ghosts, discrider)
    JPants (Preda, JPants, Raiden333, MagicPrime)
    Kilnaga (Kilnaga)
    kime (kime)
    Moridin889 (Moridin889)

    not voting: (voting on the amulet is optional)
    38thdoe, Auralynx, Green, premium, Cythraul, chamberlain

    Chamberlain claims the Amulet of Protection

    It is now Night One. Game-related talk is not permitted in the thread (this includes no breadcrumbing). If you want to be social and talk about the latest Marvel movie or whatever, that's fine. Night One ends in approximately 24 hours. Orders for all night actions are due at that time.

  • corvidaecorvidae Registered User regular
    edited October 2016
    <edit for inappropriate material>

    corvidae on
  • corvidaecorvidae Registered User regular
    also, i'm starting to think that FRY is a paid shill for the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

  • Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    Do you really want to talk about the DC Cinematic Universe?

  • Moridin889Moridin889 Registered User regular
    Do you really want to talk about the DC Cinematic Universe?

    Booster Gold is coming to it though

  • Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    Moridin889 wrote: »
    Do you really want to talk about the DC Cinematic Universe?

    Booster Gold is coming to it though

    And he'll be a emo drama queen from a gritty future where Lex Luthor has found how to solve world hunger with his piss and everyone is full of piss!

  • Moridin889Moridin889 Registered User regular
    Moridin889 wrote: »
    Do you really want to talk about the DC Cinematic Universe?

    Booster Gold is coming to it though

    And he'll be a emo drama queen from a gritty future where Lex Luthor has found how to solve world hunger with his piss and everyone is full of piss!

    He's not with the Murderverse. He's got his own slice of the multiverse. The Goldverse will supplant this dark realm and bring back hope. If he gets enough followers on Twitter

  • discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    ....
    We really need a phalla phalla.
    Otherwise I'll have nothing to really say at night.

    Steam Community page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/discrider/
    Oh hey! A knife!
  • AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Moridin889 wrote: »
    Moridin889 wrote: »
    Do you really want to talk about the DC Cinematic Universe?

    Booster Gold is coming to it though

    And he'll be a emo drama queen from a gritty future where Lex Luthor has found how to solve world hunger with his piss and everyone is full of piss!

    He's not with the Murderverse. He's got his own slice of the multiverse. The Goldverse will supplant this dark realm and bring back hope. If he gets enough followers on Twitter

    ... I sincerely hope that's true, honestly, because that kind of thing is what Booster Gold was originally all about and a reversion to form would be hilarious.

    Space... what is the point of it? You have no idea.
    OSvv7zs.png


  • MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    After inquiring with the barkeep about the "Wanted" posting outside, the party has found its way to the mouth of the cave nearby. The distinct smell of damp forest floor is highlighted with a metallic hint of blood in the air. The cave mouth is wide enough for four men walking astride and measures equally as tall. For an instant you think you can hear a sound from deep within, but is quickly drowned by the light breeze finding its way through the undergrowth.

    BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
  • AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    MagicPrime wrote: »
    After inquiring with the barkeep about the "Wanted" posting outside, the party has found its way to the mouth of the cave nearby. The distinct smell of damp forest floor is highlighted with a metallic hint of blood in the air. The cave mouth is wide enough for four men walking astride and measures equally as tall. For an instant you think you can hear a sound from deep within, but is quickly drowned by the light breeze finding its way through the undergrowth.

    I use my 10' pole to prod the ground and check for traps.

    Space... what is the point of it? You have no idea.
    OSvv7zs.png


  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    That's a really short cave. But I'm sure it's fine!

    > Enter the cave!

    PA HotS Group
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    kime wrote: »
    That's a really short cave. But I'm sure it's fine!

    > Enter the cave!

    God kime let me check for traps first, geez.

    Space... what is the point of it? You have no idea.
    OSvv7zs.png


  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Auralynx wrote: »
    kime wrote: »
    That's a really short cave. But I'm sure it's fine!

    > Enter the cave!

    God kime let me check for traps first, geez.

    Coward. Onward to adventure, let's just see what happens!

    PA HotS Group
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    Auralynx wrote: »
    MagicPrime wrote: »
    After inquiring with the barkeep about the "Wanted" posting outside, the party has found its way to the mouth of the cave nearby. The distinct smell of damp forest floor is highlighted with a metallic hint of blood in the air. The cave mouth is wide enough for four men walking astride and measures equally as tall. For an instant you think you can hear a sound from deep within, but is quickly drowned by the light breeze finding its way through the undergrowth.

    I use my 10' pole to prod the ground and check for traps.

    You prod the ground with your pole. It appears recently disturbed. You manage to pull up a few unidentifiable bones and roots. But find no traps.
    kime wrote: »
    That's a really short cave. But I'm sure it's fine!

    > Enter the cave!

    You enter the cave and find yourself in total darkness after a few paces. There is a stark flow of air from deeper within that carries dampness, a chill, and a musty smell. The floor of the cave quickly turns from dirt to stone and begins stepping downwards.

    BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    I command my skeletal umber hulk to enter the cave.



    steam_sig.png
  • AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    38thDoe wrote: »
    I command my skeletal umber hulk to enter the cave.

    I follow, using my dwarven vision to see in the dark.

    Space... what is the point of it? You have no idea.
    OSvv7zs.png


  • MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    38thDoe wrote: »
    I command my skeletal umber hulk to enter the cave.

    Despite the ridicule you'd received growing up by having a cat named "Skeletal Umber Hulk" you still kept them as a trusted and staunch companion on all your adventures. The cat meanders its way into the darkness while being distracted by a few fluttering leaves.
    Auralynx wrote: »
    I follow, using my dwarven vision to see in the dark.

    You pass by Kime, who seems to be trying to feel their way in the darkness with varying success. The natural stone steps decent about six feet before opening to a chamber. The walls are rough natural stone and there appears to be some kind of mass located in the middle. Two pathways are visible at the back of the chamber, past the mass.

    BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
    kimeJPantspremium
  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Summon a fire elemental and use it to light the mass in the chamber.



    steam_sig.png
  • MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    38thDoe wrote: »
    Summon a fire elemental and use it to light the mass in the chamber.

    Your gestures are accentuated by arcane energy as a small rift to the fire elemental plane is torn through dimensions. A wisp of flame pours out and coalesces into a vaguely humanoid shape. A whoosh of hot dry air blows against your face and a warm orange glow fills the space. The mass in the middle appears at first glance to be a pile of roughspun fabric. Even with the added light any details would require closer inspection.

    BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
  • AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    MagicPrime wrote: »
    38thDoe wrote: »
    Summon a fire elemental and use it to light the mass in the chamber.

    Your gestures are accentuated by arcane energy as a small rift to the fire elemental plane is torn through dimensions. A wisp of flame pours out and coalesces into a vaguely humanoid shape. A whoosh of hot dry air blows against your face and a warm orange glow fills the space. The mass in the middle appears at first glance to be a pile of roughspun fabric. Even with the added light any details would require closer inspection.

    10' pole time.

    Space... what is the point of it? You have no idea.
    OSvv7zs.png


  • MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    Auralynx wrote: »
    MagicPrime wrote: »
    38thDoe wrote: »
    Summon a fire elemental and use it to light the mass in the chamber.

    Your gestures are accentuated by arcane energy as a small rift to the fire elemental plane is torn through dimensions. A wisp of flame pours out and coalesces into a vaguely humanoid shape. A whoosh of hot dry air blows against your face and a warm orange glow fills the space. The mass in the middle appears at first glance to be a pile of roughspun fabric. Even with the added light any details would require closer inspection.

    10' pole time.

    Your dwarven stature gives you the perfect leverage for probing into the mass. With a shove it rolls over revealing the familiar shape of a human. Their clothes are tattered and caked in mud. The deep and erratic light of the elemental's aura casts long shadows on it's face. It's cheeks are drawn and sunken, the skin putrid and green even in the light. It's eye sockets are empty, the flesh around torn and rimmed in congealed blood. A handful of large cave rats scramble away from the corpse, deeper into the cave. "Skeletal Umber Hulk's" eyes grow big as saucers and gives chase to the rats.

    BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
  • AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Unless 38th / kime wants to do something with the dead guy I'm going to the left, but I'll give it a bit for those two or any other BOLD ADVENTURERS to do whatever.

    Space... what is the point of it? You have no idea.
    OSvv7zs.png


  • BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    I poke the dead body with a smaller stick, just to make sure its down for good.

    "The shore does not dream of you." - Blind poet Gallan.
  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    I put on my wizard hat and robe....

  • GizzyGizzy <- girl PhoenixRegistered User regular
    ::Runs into the cave and pounces on a rat!::

    3DS Friend Code 3282-2248-0453
    Gizzy's Amazon Xmas Wishlist
  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Follow that cat!



    steam_sig.png
  • MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    Auralynx wrote: »
    Unless 38th / kime wants to do something with the dead guy I'm going to the left, but I'll give it a bit for those two or any other BOLD ADVENTURERS to do whatever.

    You take the left passage. It goes for about ten paces before opening up once again. Your dark vision allows you to see that you are now walking on a natural stone bridge. Below you past where your natural dark vision can reach you hear the distinct sound of fast running water. This opening to the underground river also seems to be the source of the cold airflow. The bridge runs for at least another thirty paces, another cave entrance across the way. There is a small hint of a light source from deep within.
    Brody wrote: »
    I poke the dead body with a smaller stick, just to make sure its down for good.

    The skin is leathery and after initial resistance is easily punctured. The jostling also causes the head to fall back and the mouth to fall open. You notice that much like the eyes the tongue is missing. It is your expert opinion that this person has been dead for at least a week or more.

    BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
  • Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    I want to pick the pockets of everyone!

    Geth roll 1d20+5 for Picking Pockets!

    Picking Pockets!:
    1d20+5 6 [1d20=1]

    kime
  • GizzyGizzy <- girl PhoenixRegistered User regular
    ::Hisses at Skeletal Umber Hulk and poofs up in challenge::

    3DS Friend Code 3282-2248-0453
    Gizzy's Amazon Xmas Wishlist
  • MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    Gizzy wrote: »
    ::Runs into the cave and pounces on a rat!::

    Your prey scampers into the darkness, clearly intimidated by your prowess. The one you call "Caretaker" makes some of their normal ramblings and noises as you surge forward like the mighty huntress. You chase the rats through the right passageway and veer left at a 'Y'. You corner the rats and they cower before you.

    BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
  • MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    I want to pick the pockets of everyone! (6) for Picking Pockets!

    You take the opportunity to pick Brody's pockets as he examines the corpse. Perhaps its the bad lighting, or the unsettling proximity of the corpse, but to put it lightly you are off your game. What should be a rather routine lift from a mark ends up being more of a gingerly caress of the left cheek.

    Brody, you notice the thief caressing your left butt cheek.

    BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
    kimeGizzyFryBrody
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    > Search the dead guy for goodies

    PA HotS Group
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
Sign In or Register to comment.