As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Love] is a Battlefield

• Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    Uriel wrote: »
    Magic Pink wrote: »
    pet death in horror movies absolutely enrages me. it's so lazy and stupid and cheap

I have no idea what john wick even is tho

It's a cool guy action movie.

BLEAH

• XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    ChicoBlue wrote: »
    Tinder just seems like a real horror show.

Same with OKCupid.

And PlentyoFish.

And dating.

What a goddamn hellscape.

That's why this year for Halloween I'm going as an okc profile

for your 5 things, will you put 3 things or 15?

also, remember to add a picture of you either at Machu Picchu or preparing for a 10k

• OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Straightzi wrote: »
    I never get matches on Tinder when I actually want to

But if I open it up because I'm bored at work, I'll have someone asking me out on a date in half an hour's time

Well, I hope you don't take this wrong... But you are also one of the most attractive men I've ever seen a picture of? Or at least you're more photogenic than myself.

Ain't no wrong way to take that in my book. Thanks Uriel.

I calls em like I sees em!

Wait, Uriel, are you a whale biologist?

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    John Wick 2 is gonna be so good.

He's gonna say "yeah..." twice as much this time.

edited October 2016
    Xaquin wrote: »

Same with OKCupid.

And PlentyoFish.

And dating.

That's why this year for Halloween I'm going as an okc profile

for your 5 things, will you put 3 things or 15?

also, remember to add a picture of you either at Machu Picchu or preparing for a 10k

It's a very robust idea because you can either put in a ton of work or take the easy way out and use a few generic stock photos of a pretty woman and have the entire description be a link to a camsite or something

OmnipotentBagel on
    cdci44qazyo3.gif

• AngelinaAngelina Registered User regular
    "Oct 07 2:41 am

I see you put up the illuminati sign
    How r u doing
    I'm very interested"

I did?

"Oct 07 5:04 am

In london for a few nights for work got a apartment booked,looking for people to hang with and see what happens :) as got nothing to do! up for it? X"

Anyone want an orgy?

• AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Angelina wrote: »

How r u doing
    I'm very interested"

I did?

In london for a few nights for work got a apartment booked,looking for people to hang with and see what happens :) as got nothing to do! up for it? X"

Anyone want an orgy?

I think it's very important that you message the Illuminati guy back and start giving him cryptic instructions and messages.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

• PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    looking for people to hang with and see what happens :)

Careful what you wish for, guy

I got asked by someone on OkCupid if I like Marvel movies, I said I do but that I still haven't seen the first Iron Man

I hope that didn't just kill the conversation

• VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Yes please

O-oh... I thought you said OJ

It's 1am and I'm really thirsty you see.

How r u doing
    I'm very interested"

I did?

I KNEW IT

looking for people to hang with and see what happens :)

Careful what you wish for, guy

I got asked by someone on OkCupid if I like Marvel movies, I said I do but that I still haven't seen the first Iron Man

I hope that didn't just kill the conversation

Fuck, I'd see that as an opportunity, personally. I love that movie and would enjoy an opportunity to share it with someone.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

How r u doing
    I'm very interested"

I did?

Anyone want an orgy?

Anything can be an Illuminati symbol, as long as you say it isn't.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

Maybe he's interested in working for the Illuminati?

everyone is working for the illuminati

wake up sheeple

everyone is working for the illuminati

wake up sheeple

The sheeple are also working for the Illuminati though, so we're better off if they stay asleep.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    A proper orgy sounds like a good time

I'm not sure even my friends are slutty enough for that sort of thing though

Would taking part in a Greco-Roman orgy qualify as experimental archaeology*

*Disclaimer: I know that ancient orgies probably did not involve sex

• AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular

The one word-of-mouth report of one I've heard conforms to the expectations set by It's Always Sunny's version. Just sayin'.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

Dude, you just have to ask...

• KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    pet death in horror movies absolutely enrages me. it's so lazy and stupid and cheap

I have no idea what john wick even is tho

It's a cool guy action movie.

BLEAH
    Its actually a really good cool guy action movie and the pet death is very sad but the movie uses that sadness perfectly and if you enjoy good cool guy action movies then I'd recommend giving it a shot

But if you're not and also pets dying is a firm line for you then just skip it

2x39jD4.jpg
  • StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular

Dude, you just have to ask...

I mean I've got some friends who are, don't worry, I ain't counting you out

Y'all just aren't all in the same place as one another, it would be a logistical nightmare just to fill the room with bodies, let alone the standard logistical nightmare that comes with every orgy

• sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    edited October 2016

Same with OKCupid.

And PlentyoFish.

And dating.

OKC has worked out okay for me so far, poor jealous cute dog girl notwithstanding.

sarukun on
  • Desert LeviathanDesert Leviathan Registered User regular
    I'm pretty sure I got invited to an orgy a couple times in my early 20s, by a couple I met in my FF11 rare monster hunting guild. They lived on the other side of the same Hawaiian Island I was going to school on, and were pretty open swingers, and also always talking about "Naturist" parties that they would host that they wanted me to check out.

What I should have said was "No thanks, that doesn't sound super compatible with my religious beliefs", because that would have been true at the time, and would have stopped future invitations. What I actually said, trying to be clever and polite, was "Haha, thanks, but I'd prefer to get a little more experience with the Solo Content before I sign up for a Raid."

And then like half an hour later, I realized "Wait, damn it, solo content would be masturbating. I MEANT, LIKE, SEX WITH ONE OTHER NON-ME PERSON, CRAAAAP"

Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
  • Desert LeviathanDesert Leviathan Registered User regular
    Also, if someone invites you to an orgy without ever having met you in person or even seen a picture of you, I feel safe saying you can lower your expectations for the other orgyists quite a bit.

Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
  • ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    edited October 2016
    They must've not ever seen me if they've invited me to an orgy.

ChicoBlue on
    Orgies sound completely exhausting to me, typically I like to nap or cuddle and talk about nerd shit after sexytimes, not do more sexytimes.

I think God may have accidentally given me the libido of an overweight housecat

They must've not ever seen me if they've invited me to an orgy.

Well maybe they really want to see you and since you keep dismissing their other attempts to hang out they're trying to find something you'll like.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular

They are fun but not like amazing

Fake edit though one with friends might be more fun if you've got the kind of friends you'd go to an orgy with I guess

2x39jD4.jpg
    An orgy with my friends would just turn into board game night pretty much immediately.

sarukun wrote: »
    An orgy with my friends would just turn into board game night pretty much immediately.

Honestly, dicks out Mascarade sounds like a pretty fun game still

• Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    it would be pretty fun if everyone was on drugs i feel like

if i wasn't on drugs i dunno that i would enjoy it

poo
    sarukun wrote: »

Honestly, dicks out Mascarade sounds like a pretty fun game still

I think you gotta go for something that's even more bluffing-integral, like Sheriff of Nottingham.

Certainly would add an extra frisson to the bag inspections.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

• BillyIdleBillyIdle What does "katana" mean? It means "Japanese sword."Registered User regular
    Orgy is cool and all, their cover of "Blue Monday" is pretty good if you like industrial music.

PSN: BillyIdle_
  • DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    Yeah um

I'm having trouble even imagining myself kissing someone, much less having sex with multiple people at once

Yeah um

I'm having trouble even imagining myself kissing someone, much less having sex with multiple people at once

It's much lower stress than kissing, honestly

Kissing it's all on you

At least with group sex there's some other folks there to pick up the slack

Yeah um

Kissing it's all on you

Yeah, so you gotta worry "am I contributing enough? Am I contributing too much?" Or even worse, you might get left out of the action!

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    Yeah um

Kissing it's all on you

Yeah, so you gotta worry "am I contributing enough? Am I contributing too much?" Or even worse, you might get left out of the action!

wait a minute, I think this is my bottom?!

I'm eating cheesecake. Cheesecake is the best.

Popular group sex positions:

The Curly Wurly
    The Great Wall of China
    The Mekong Naga
    The Satyrricane
    The Caracas Spider

• HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    I'm pretty sure I got invited to an orgy a couple times in my early 20s, by a couple I met in my FF11 rare monster hunting guild. They lived on the other side of the same Hawaiian Island I was going to school on, and were pretty open swingers, and also always talking about "Naturist" parties that they would host that they wanted me to check out.

What I should have said was "No thanks, that doesn't sound super compatible with my religious beliefs", because that would have been true at the time, and would have stopped future invitations. What I actually said, trying to be clever and polite, was "Haha, thanks, but I'd prefer to get a little more experience with the Solo Content before I sign up for a Raid."

And then like half an hour later, I realized "Wait, damn it, solo content would be masturbating. I MEANT, LIKE, SEX WITH ONE OTHER NON-ME PERSON, CRAAAAP"

Hey man, at least you didn't get kicked out of an orgy due to racism.

This discussion has been closed.