As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Phalla] Fryhunt! Day 6 / GAME OVER

• MamaWolfMamaWolf The wolf pack guides all to safetyRegistered User regular
    WACriminal. As of right nkw I have no better idea, so my vote could be swayed if there is enough reason/votes.

"May the moon watch over you and keep you safe through the night, 'till the morning comes and MamaWolf can protect you through the day"
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    This doesn't seem like a worthwhile vote.

Who else has been quiet? Quiet village = dead village, so let's start there. Just not someone getting inactivus'd

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    for lack of any better targets

There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    damn bbcode

WACriminal

There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    kime wrote: »

Who else has been quiet? Quiet village = dead village, so let's start there. Just not someone getting inactivus'd

He's not though?
    He'll be getting his first warning tonight.

• corvidaecorvidae Registered User regular
    edited October 2016
    @discrider

did you know your name would be attached to that "dream" you sent me last night?

corvidae on
    discrider wrote: »

He's not though?
    He'll be getting his first warning tonight.

Oh, Obi said he was gonna die. Guess there was an implied "eventually"

WACriminal I guess

Steam profile
  • BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    If WACriminal has unofficially withdrawn and is getting inactivus'ed in two (er... six...) days then he's still kind of a waste of a vote. He'll be dying anyway, soon enough.

That said, I don't have a better target to suggest.

edited October 2016
    corvidae wrote: »
    @discrider

did you know your name would be attached to that "dream" you sent me last night?

I don't know...
    If you're talking about how I put my name in the message body, then yes.
    I put yours in too, just in case the message was misdirected.

discrider on
    @discrider

Also I only have 100 characters to work with so sorry about the gibberish

how did you know gibberish was involved?

• GreenGreen Stick around. I'm full of bad ideas.Registered User regular
    Still catching up on work-related activities, so I'm jumping on the WACriminal wagon to avoid inactivity

how did you know gibberish was involved?

Cause I sent it?

• premiumpremium Registered User regular
    WAcriminal for vanishing after the reveals, i guess

Maybe he goes inactive, maybe he doesnt. If he does, he probably just gets replaced and the replacement is going to share his role/alignment anyway

@corvidae Did your strange dream say the same thing?

No. It was a bunch of letters, numbers, and punctuation that made perfect rational sense. It might even seem to a totally legible and understandable message.

Sounds like my msg

• AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    WACriminal to not waste my vote.

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    WACriminal
    We need to have more discussion tomorrow this was awful but then again weekend.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

Can we start doing the 'did you know that x did y last night' reveals earlier than the last hour of the day
    Would have been nice to have more time to discuss that

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Did mine as soon as I woke up I. Think.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• FryFry Registered User regular
    vote is now closed, stop posting

MagicPrime, we need you!

Steam profile
  • FryFry Registered User regular
    Day Two Results
    38thdoe: chamberlain
    discrider: corvidae
    kime: Burnage
    MagicPrime: ObiFett
    WACriminal: discrider, Auralynx, MagicPrime, JPants, Grunt's Ghosts, Gizzy, MamaWolf, Raiden333, kime, Green, premium, AustinP0027, 38thdoe

Not Voting: (Brody WACriminal Moridin889 JusticeForPluto)

WACriminal has been killed

It is now Night Two. Game-related talk is not permitted in the thread (this includes no breadcrumbing). If you want to be social and talk about D&D or whatever, that's fine. Night Two ends in approximately 24 hours. Orders for all night actions are due at that time.

I still Rock 2nd Ed. ad&d.

back when Deities and Demigods still had Cthulhu in it.

@kime Ready for another adventure as the Amazing Bug Wolf?

"May the moon watch over you and keep you safe through the night, 'till the morning comes and MamaWolf can protect you through the day"
    Am I ever!

Steam profile
    Anyone interested in an almost certainly unbalanced, silly, mess of a mini phalla within a phalla?

• AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    premium wrote: »
    Anyone interested in an almost certainly unbalanced, silly, mess of a mini phalla within a phalla?

I mean, it's either that or I have to play a dwarf some more.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

No phalanx in phalanx especially not this one too cindysujf

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    I don't think I can spearhead another game this night. I'm on the road all day tomorrow. Whoever survives to night 3 I could probably do it then!

BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
    MagicPrime wrote: »
    I don't think I can spearhead another game this night. I'm on the road all day tomorrow. Whoever survives to night 3 I could probably do it then!

Well if people want, I can try to be a sub (just for tonight anyway).

@MamaWolf

i think the spirit of it is...

if you want to, just do it. everyone else will jump in. or not. just go ahead,

Now taking signups for An almost certainly unbalanced, silly, mess of a mini phalla within a phalla

Rules:
    1. Absolutely no pms. Not even to the host. Not even from the host. Lets not break frys rules.
    2. This means that you won't actually know your role. Too bad. Deal with it.
    3. All votes must be submitted in Bold Red
    4. All orders must be submitted publicly in the thread in Bold Dodgerblue. Anyone could be a special, or mafia. Everyone should submit orders.
    5. The day ends when a player receives a majority of votes, or when everyone has voted, or whenever i feel like it. The player with the most votes dies. Ties kill everyone involved.
    6. The mafia kill will be picked from one of the mafia players orders at random.
    7. I dunno, theres probably something im forgetting. Deal with it.

• AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    I'm in.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

auralynx!!!!

i'm also down for it. also, maybe drunk too.

• BurnageBurnage Registered User regular

HwlKPoE.gif

Your party sees a sign that reads "CALLING ALL ADVENTURES, IF YOU WISH TO MAKE SOME GOLD PLEASE SEE THE BARKEEP HANS AT THE PACK TAVERN(please note that the town is not responsible for any injury or death that may, or may not, occur during the adventure"

Auralynx wrote: »
    I'm in.

Me too!
    MamaWolf wrote: »
    Your party sees a sign that reads "CALLING ALL ADVENTURES, IF YOU WISH TO MAKE SOME GOLD PLEASE SEE THE BARKEEP HANS AT THE PACK TAVERN(please note that the town is not responsible for any injury or death that may, or may not, occur during the adventure"

What's that? Multiple games within the game?

SURE

> Go to a different tavern, and start sketchily asking around if anyone has a job then need done. wink wink

Steam profile
    Burnage wrote: »

HwlKPoE.gif

Genius is often not understood in its own time

> Go to a different tavern, and start sketchily asking around if anyone has a job then need done. wink wink

A man named Wilfred comes over and asks if you are interested in looking at the local brothel in town, and winks back.

Then a local woman named Nami comes over and shoos Wilfred away and states "we will have none of that here at the Toad Stool. Stop scaring away the gold-I mean customers."

• Moridin889Moridin889 Registered User regular
    I'm sorry guys. Watching the cubs game and forgot the vote. :(