As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Love] is a Battlefield

19495969798100»

• Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    The next love thread needs another song-based title

Something like "Ain't Takin' 'bout [Love]"

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    I Need [Love Thread] to Ease My Mind

• Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    [love thread] is what i got

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    [Love] Don't Cost A Thing (Unless you pay for premium)

• Options
    JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
  • Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    Veldrin wrote: »

I feel like that one's been used before.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    Veldrin wrote: »

let me tell you about paying for love

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    Live and Let [Love]

• Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    I worry I text my friends too often
    I worry I don't text them often enough

I worry I worry too much

• Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    Have we had [Love] Shack before

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    Have we had [Love] Shack before

yes

• Options
    CreaganCreagan Registered User regular
    [Love] Me Do?

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    [Love] is a many-splendored thing?

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    In the Name of [Love] Thread

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    Zek wrote: »
    So how often do you guys text with your SO's generally speaking? Thinking especially in the early phases of a relationship. Just had a Match.com coffee date cancel on me because she was "uncomfortable" with how little I had texted with her in advance of the date - we just used texts to arrange it for the weekend and then chatted a bit more a few days later. Is it super weird that I don't text that often just for idle conversation? I simply don't have a burning desire to share my thoughts/activities throughout the day, and find it sort of tedious to carry on meaty conversations over text rather than in person.

Is this the first date being cancelled? As in you haven't met and are presumably both dating other people in general etc.

If that happened to me, I'd be "oh phew" because that would seem like someone who would over-analyze the fuck out of a relationship. I mean, we haven't even met, let alone become a thing. There isn't an obligation on how much at that stage.

Chatting at all beyond the initial setting of a date would be a bonus, and fine, run with it. But calling everything off because of lack? That's silly.

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    edited October 2016
    thousands of songs feature [Love] as a title click and find out which ones!

Brainleech on
  • Options
    i believe in a thread called [love]

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Creagan wrote: »
    Brainleech wrote: »
    I have the dreaded Tri Core
    So I don't know and really how can I?
    I lack a car and am basically a vampire anymore

When I started seeing a professional, I was almost completely nocturnal, so anxious that just going to class was a struggle, and checking my email was impossible.

I also had zero trust in mental health professionals thanks to some shit my high school social work department pulled. (Lets just say it was so bad, I was relieved when my social worker died because it meant I didn't have to see her again.) And was only there because if I didn't go, I was going to fail a class and be put on acedemic probation.

It still ended up helping me.

Anyway, if you think you might need it, seeing if you can get it won't hurt. Seeing if you can access therapy doesn't mean you have to go.

The problem is I too have little trust in them as I feel it would be the battery of questions and tests to find out gasp something I don't like talking about
    Aka the epiphany I had long after high school of why the school psychiatrist was happy to talk to me all the time.

I really just need people to talk to
    I am ashamed that I walked to work in a heavy rain yet again last night I really didn't think it was that bad until I got to the last 1/3rd of the walk when my coat was so wet the inner liner was becoming soaked.
    I really just need to get away from work as it's now beyond soul crushing and a big part of how I am just going through the day in idle

This discussion has been closed.