As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Phalla] Fryhunt! Day 6 / GAME OVER

• AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Nope. I'm an innocent villager with a Sense Of Justice.

I took a shot at Green because we was inactive, and didn't have a bunch of great ideas for targets, so I figured take out someone who isn't adding to the conversation. Didn't hold the shot because if I do manage to live, in another two days I'd be able to confirm if we managed to hit any mafia.

• Moridin889Moridin889 Registered User regular

I took a shot at Green because we was inactive, and didn't have a bunch of great ideas for targets, so I figured take out someone who isn't adding to the conversation. Didn't hold the shot because if I do manage to live, in another two days I'd be able to confirm if we managed to hit any mafia.

Mafia only need a plurality vote to kill. I find it extremely hard to believe they couldn't do so.

Moridin889 wrote: »

Mafia only need a plurality vote to kill. I find it extremely hard to believe they couldn't do so.

I'm not sure what you are responding to here?

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    It's the opposite. I read it that way too. If we kill a mafia then he can't shoot.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Discrider came up sane for what that is worth. Given that gg and I got different results on chamberlain he could also be insane.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

Vote Count.

Right now, I hate:
    1. Everyone involved in the Oxford comma conversations
    2. discrider for being 11 of the 49 votes on Day 1

Day 1
    Kilnaga [14] - Auralynx (1), JPants (11), Preda/Burnage (16), Raiden333 (22), discrider (35), Gizzy (37), MamaWolf (38), Brody (42), kime (43), corvidae (44), ObiFett (45), 38thDoe (46), Moridin889 (47), Preda/Burnage (48), AustinP0027 (49)
    Grunt’s Ghosts [2] - Gizzy (4), corvidae (14), Moridin889 (24), Preda/Burnage (30), ObiFett (39), WACriminal (40), chamberlain (41)
    38thDoe [2] - premium(7), MagicPrime(12), discrider (17), discrider (33)
    Don’t Execute [1] - Kilnaga (31), discrider (34)
    Gizzy [1] - kime (5), Grunt’s Ghosts (29)
    MagicPrime [1] - 38thDoe (3), AustinP0027 (6), Cythraul (8), Brody (9), chamberlain (10), JusticeForPluto (15), discrider (25)
    Moridin889 [1] - discrider (25), Green (36)
    corvidae [0] - MamaWolf (19)
    Green [0] - discrider (20)
    JPants [0] - discrider (32)
    kime [0] - ObiFett (13)
    ObiFett [0] - WACriminal (18)
    Premium [0] - discrider (27)
    Raiden333 [0] - discrider (21)
    WACriminal [0] - MagicPrime (2), discrider (23), discrider (26)
    Zombie Hero [0] - Grunt’s Ghosts (28)

Day 2
    WACriminal [13] - discrider (3), Auralynx (5), MagicPrime (8), JPants (10), Grunt’s Ghosts (11), Gizzy (13), MamaWolf (14), Raiden333 (15), kime (16), Green (17), premium (18), AustinP0027 (19), 38thDoe (20)
    38thDoe [1] - chamberlain (4)
    discrider [1] - kime (2), corvidae (6)
    Grunt’s Ghosts [1] - corvidae (1)
    kime [1] - Burnage (9)
    MagicPrime [1] - ObiFett (12)
    JusticeForPluto [0] - AustinP0027 (7)

Did Note Vote: Brody, Moridin889, JusticeForPluto

• JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    discrider for all the vote jumping and being first on the WA train.

• GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    discrider wrote: »
    If I pare off Brody for inactivity reasons, then Gizzy's on top of the list due to her insistence that the totally not mafia dream GG received would come into play on later days.
    Gizzy wrote: »
    Maybe what can't be trusted in narration applies to a future day. Perhaps the sender has knowledge of a Mafia ability to alter narration.
    I don't buy that one player would both have my ability to send messages at night, and also insider knowledge about the game.
    I didn't get that!
    So instead I think it's a mafia player that has that ability as well, and I feel like this post was trying to capitalise on that fake dream.

I wasn't insisting anything here, Just speculating, along with other folks who were speculating, what the dream could mean.

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    Sorry I was awol this weekend, attending my birthday party. How insane is it that we are at nearly 30 pages on day 3. Also, I love you too Austin.

I assume if his power said mafia deaths, he would have used the word death over kill. And maybe it doesn't check the night of your kill for whether or not any mafia swung out.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
    @38thDoe Well, one of you is probably insane, and even if you had seered each other, we probably wouldn't have gotten any valuable information out of it without following the whole "One guard always lies, one guard always tells the truth" logic, and I haven't had any coffee yet, so no thanks.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

• GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    I'm actually traveling today - will be on a plane later this afternoon and dealing with wedding planning stuff tomorrow. Still contemplating whether I should early reveal some stuff about my role, or get a replacement and let them decide.

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
    edited October 2016
    Ah, damnit. I see now what you guys are talking about.

Yes, I used a confusing word. It's deaths. I can't fire if the village has killed a mafia. It has nothing to do with their ability to kill.

And also, for clarity, my confirmation on village stuff stopped as of the end of Day 2, when my kill got activated. I have no insight into the people who died at the end of Night 2 (meaning, corvidae, Green, and GG)

AustinP0027 on
    Maybe it would help to have all the claims in one place:

GG: sanity seer -chamberlain sane
    Chamberlain - (some kind of seer?) (I've missed it if any targets or results were stated)
    38th - Sanity Seer - Chamberlain insane, discrider sane
    J4P - Death seer - all the dead are village
    AustinP - death seer/vig - day 1 night 1 and day 2 dead village, n2 killed green

Have I missed anything?

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    Just me as a duelist. But It's pretty useless.

BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
    Chamberlain is only capable of seering the death of the SK. Supposedly.

Maybe it would help to have all the claims in one place:

GG: sanity seer -chamberlain sane
    Chamberlain - (can see the death of the SK)
    38th - Sanity Seer - Chamberlain insane, discrider sane
    J4P - Death seer - all the dead are village
    AustinP - death seer/vig - day 1 night 1 and day 2 dead village, n2 killed green
    MagicPrime - Will live until the end of the game unless he is mafia.

Have I missed anything?

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

That does put me in a decent position to be a figure head of possible. But it seems like everyone's PM abilities are locked to specific people. My initial reason for the reveal was to be relatively 'safe' as a person for being the voice of the village or whatever. That would be great in a normal phalla -- but this is not a normal phalla.

• MamaWolfMamaWolf The wolf pack guides all to safetyRegistered User regular
    MamaWolf wrote: »
    Making a post now, because I don't know I'll be able to till after work. I am going to vote after work since I don't have time to think right now.

Then why post.
    Like this trips guilty conscience sirens in my head.

I mainly posted, because in the past you have tagged me statingthat I needed to post more :p

Lunch choice for me are PB&J or Baked Chicken. What should I eat?

"May the moon watch over you and keep you safe through the night, 'till the morning comes and MamaWolf can protect you through the day"
    Peanutbutter and Chicken sandwich.

Baked PB&J.

MagicPrime wrote: »
    That does put me in a decent position to be a figure head of possible. But it seems like everyone's PM abilities are locked to specific people. My initial reason for the reveal was to be relatively 'safe' as a person for being the voice of the village or whatever. That would be great in a normal phalla -- but this is not a normal phalla.

Did you not know it wasn't a normal phalla when you made the claim? I'm confused.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

Yes and no. At the time I don't think anyone had said that the PM roles were apparently locked to certain pairs.

• kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Yes and no. At the time I don't think anyone had said that the PM roles were apparently locked to certain pairs.

I mean, the OP said that there were no PMs, so counting on that seemed weird :P

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
    edited October 2016
    I believe the running theory, at the time, was that SOMEONE would have some kind of PM ability. But we were (are) still grasping at straws.

MagicPrime on
  • ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    yay we have some death results

I still feel really good about MagicPrime's place on the WA wagon

Of all the reasons to vote Magic Prime, that seems like an odd one and you are making me reconsider my suspicions.
    Making a post now, because I don't know I'll be able to till after work. I am going to vote after work since I don't have time to think right now.

Then why post.
    Like this trips guilty conscience sirens in my head.

I mainly posted, because in the past you have tagged me statingthat I needed to post more :p

Lunch choice for me are PB&J or Baked Chicken. What should I eat?

If you don't have anything to say, then you don't need to post.
    Do you really have no opinions on anything that has happened? Do you not have results from a power or anything else to share? Everyone seems equally as innocent to you?
    I'm not trying to be a jerk.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    No one who has dies is "scum"

I'm assuming that does not include the people that died N2 (corv, GG, Green). Correct @JusticeforPluto ?

JPants wrote: »

I'm assuming that does not include the people that died N2 (corv, GG, Green). Correct @JusticeforPluto ?

Total, I believe. As my message says "there are zero dead scrum so far".

I'm curious as to how the kills work. We went from 1 to 2 to 3. I'm assuming 1 per day is Mafia, but that leaves three kills unaccounted for, with 2 of them poping up out of no where (the additional kills on day 2 and 3)

I'm curious as to how the kills work. We went from 1 to 2 to 3. I'm assuming 1 per day is Mafia, but that leaves three kills unaccounted for, with 2 of them poping up out of no where (the additional kills on day 2 and 3)

There have only been two Nights.

We've had one vote kill each Day. We had one kill (mafia?) the first Night. We had three kills the second Night. Probably one mafia, one vig (you?), and one unknown.

Dead list: http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/comment/36140562/#Comment_36140562

Steam profile
    I thought we only had one vote kill due to the minimum vote requirements?

Austin claimed to have Vigged Green, and either Green or GG were probably Corvidae's lover, meaning their death took out Corv as well.

Given you had to fire your action during the night, probably would be good to get clarification on order of operations. If your power fired before the kills, you're message of so far means something different than if your power fires after all the kills.
    kime wrote: »

There have only been two Nights.

We've had one vote kill each Day. We had one kill (mafia?) the first Night. We had three kills the second Night. Probably one mafia, one vig (you?), and one unknown.

Dead list: http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/comment/36140562/#Comment_36140562

One kill is me as the/a Vig.

So, I'd guess either another Vig that has the same power limitations as well (meaning they just got their kill yesterday) or something else out there that has a kill ability with restrictions on it.

Incorrect: http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/comment/36133304/#Comment_36133304

Steam profile
    Brody wrote: »
    Austin claimed to have Vigged Green, and either Green or GG were probably Corvidae's lover, meaning their death took out Corv as well.

Yeah, duh. This.

Either Green or GG was tied to Corvidae, which is where the extra death came from.

So that means 1 mafia kill and my kill last night.

Apparently third on a Bandwagon is the suspicious place now.

Brody wrote: »

Yeah, duh. This.

Either Green or GG was tied to Corvidae, which is where the extra death came from.

So that means 1 mafia kill and my kill last night.

That explains all the kills then, yeah.
    Apparently third on a Bandwagon is the suspicious place now.

It always has been....

Steam profile
    Kilnaga D1 Vote
    Cythraul N1 Mafia
    WACriminal D2 Vote
    corvidae N2 Triggered condition
    Green N2 Vig?
    Grunt's Ghosts N2 Mafia

Incorrect: http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/comment/36133304/#Comment_36133304

Yeah but who's the second then?

Am I missing something? Who died in day 1?

No offense on the question mark on your call Austin, but we can't just take everything people reveal as truth.

Yeah but who's the second then?

Am I missing something? Who died in day 1?

Did you look at the kill list that I linked and that Brody just posted? I'm not sure what your confusion is.

Steam profile