As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Halloween Set 2016

• Options
    fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I will buy it!

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    I am glad that the gabe hair-skull doodle from PAX Prime 2013 make-a-strip finally made an appearance!

• Options
    astroboiastroboi Melbourne, AusRegistered User regular
  • Options
    fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Kinda cranky I just ordered these online last night, but I had two gift cards saved up, so even with shipping I still paid under half what I could get them for at the show.

• Options
    vonhistvonhist Mr Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    So that makes it at least 3 maybe 4 different sets (Show, Kemper, Halloween and Nintendo) at Pax Aus. Cool!

• Options
    Got my set today.

Ironically on a day where I'm more scared than I was on Halloween.

• Options
    AyefkayAyefkay Queensland, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited November 2016
    Got my set too, but.....NO CANDY! WHAT GIVES?!?!?!?

Ayefkay on
    My PinnyPals Digital Lanyard: Now Up to date! https://pinnypals.com/pals/Ayefkay

8fuuo_RK.png
  • Options
    Not PA, that's for sure!

• Options
    misskassmisskass Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Wait... were the Halloween sets actually at Aus? I didn't see anybody who had them.

• Options
    vonhistvonhist Mr Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Same here, think we got Mario instead.

• Options
    InterestingMixInterestingMix A little bit of everything really Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Glad I'm not going crazy then. I was pretty sure I didn't see them at Aus

m6s4s1d.png

Woosh!
  • Options
    AyefkayAyefkay Queensland, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Not to my knowledge at Paxaus, I got mine in the mail yesterday.

Somebody told me i should've asked person named 'Lidija' for them, but I don't know who or where this person was

My PinnyPals Digital Lanyard: Now Up to date! https://pinnypals.com/pals/Ayefkay

8fuuo_RK.png
  • Options
    InterestingMixInterestingMix A little bit of everything really Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited November 2016
    Ayefkay wrote: »
    Somebody told me i should've asked person named 'Lidija' for them, but I don't know who or where this person was

Pretty sure Lidija (Lidya) is the new Projects Person. She's pretty nice but was super-stressed at PAXAus. Jerry introduced here at the Club Panel and she was pretty much always at the main merch booth. Wish I'd known to ask, but as I said, she was pretty under-the-pump on the weekend

Ed: Lidija's Title at PA is "Special Projects Manager" and she started at PA in Feb

InterestingMix on
    m6s4s1d.png

Woosh!
  • Options
    QuestorQuestor PAX Aus Tabletop [E] Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited November 2016
    I got my AI set today too (not in plastic) and also no candy!

Questor on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    Idle question: why does Gabe get skull-hair and Tycho doesn't? What is Gabe storing in his cranium with all that extra space. Clearly it's candy.

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    YoungFrey wrote: »
    Idle question: why does Gabe get skull-hair and Tycho doesn't? What is Gabe storing in his cranium with all that extra space. Clearly it's candy.
    It was from a doodle Mike did during the pax prime 2013 make-a-strip. He doodled the gabe skull just like that, and labeled it "pin idea?".