As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Phalla] Fryhunt! Day 6 / GAME OVER

• BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    Raiden33
    Raiden33

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    I knew I should have moved that order just in case.

There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    premium wrote: »
    Day 2 is Over

The results from the night before proved to be too much of a puzzle for the players to solve. @Moridin889 took a bullet, then everyone went out and hung @MamaWolf .
    premium gave the players a very disappointed look to let them know that both were village.

Results:
    Moridin889 - shot
    Mamawolf - hung

Action seer: Your target performed no action last night!

What

@premium Mamawolf was the only one to target kime and kime was shot by the mafia kill. Is Mamawolf not mafia?

Oh Ohhhh Kime substituted himself for me. And then died to Raiden. And then I action saw Raiden shooting Kime.
    Right.
    Kime

Or Raiden even.

Brody

• AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Man, it's a good thing I'm not in this premium mini.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

Auralynx wrote: »

If I was on the ball I would've realised bodyguard =/= guard before and not voted Mamawolf before :(

• MamaWolfMamaWolf The wolf pack guides all to safetyRegistered User regular
    discrider wrote: »
    Auralynx wrote: »

If I was on the ball I would've realised bodyguard =/= guard before and not voted Mamawolf before :(

BOoooooo if it makes you feel better when reading your post I would have thought the same <3

"May the moon watch over you and keep you safe through the night, 'till the morning comes and MamaWolf can protect you through the day"
  • premiumpremium Registered User regular
    Day 3 closing in like minutes

Day 3 and also the game is over (calling it for village)

Everything finally made sense. Raiden was hung and shot, and the last mafia was pretty obvious. premium gathered up the bodies and prepared them for zombiefication.

Village wins!
    Discrider: Action Seer
    Kime: Bodyguard
    Raiden and Brody: Mafia

The RNG loves making raiden mafia and giving him like all the kills

Also technically in a standard game the mafia would have won night 2 with even numbers but since they didn't know who they were yet i figured id let things play out

• FryFry Registered User regular
    Day Four

I continued to chase down every lead I had, but I wasn't any closer to the killer. Two more bodies turned up. Would the madness never stop?

MamaWolf is now dead
    discrider is now dead

Live list: 15
    1. Brody
    2. Gizzy MrTLicious
    3. kime
    4. 38thdoe
    5. Auralynx
    6. ObiFett
    7. AustinP0027
    8. JPants
    9. premium
    10. Raiden333
    11. Moridin889
    12. Preda Burnage
    13. MagicPrime
    14. chamberlain
    15. JusticeForPluto

Dead list: 8
    1. Kilnaga D1
    2. Cythraul N1
    3. WACriminal D2
    4. corvidae N2
    5. Green N2
    6. Grunt's Ghosts N2
    7. MamaWolf N3
    8. discrider N3

Votes needed to execute: 8

Day end:
    Friday, approximately 11PM Eastern USA (~48 hours from this post)

OOoOoOoOooOOOoOoOooOoO
    :/
    Why does the collective power of the internet fail me so when looking for game videos?
    oOOoOoOoOooOoOoOOooOoO

• AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    One of the shots was me, so everyone prior was village.

@JusticeforPluto did you get a read on these two?

OoOoOoOoOoOOOOOOoOOOoO
    Made my own:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2do8RrLFFM
    OoOOOOOOoooOoOOOOoOOoO

• kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular

JusticeforPluto did you get a read on these two?

Which shot?

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular

JusticeforPluto did you get a read on these two?

No since its every odd day.

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Mafia targeting continues to confuse me.
    Austin what possible reason would you have for not saying which kill is yours?

Raiden is sane.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

I was hoping JFP could fire a check and it would tell me if JFP was sane or not.

I shot MamaWolf, which means Disc would have been a mafia kill. If JFP had come back saying that Disc was mafia, we would have known he was insane.

Or that Disc was an SK kill, and that the mafia hit was guarded.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

I'm having a hard time with the SK so far.

We've only had one night where there has been more than 2 kills. I find it tough to believe that the guard has been that spot on (assuming there is a guard out there). I'm torn between wondering if there was a unique kill there (maybe something around the puppeting mentioned) or if the SK kill is just that sporadic.

I'll try to get a vote record post up here sometime this morning.

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    edited October 2016
    Not to be too meta, but are SKs common in such vigorously anti-village games as we are playing now? We started smaller than mini size as well.

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

Day 1
    Kilnaga [14] - Auralynx (1), JPants (11), Preda/Burnage (16), Raiden333 (22), discrider (35), Gizzy (37), MamaWolf (38), Brody (42), kime (43), corvidae (44), ObiFett (45), 38thDoe (46), Moridin889 (47), Preda/Burnage (48), AustinP0027 (49)
    Grunt’s Ghosts [2] - Gizzy (4), corvidae (14), Moridin889 (24), Preda/Burnage (30), ObiFett (39), WACriminal (40), chamberlain (41)
    38thDoe [2] - premium(7), MagicPrime(12), discrider (17), discrider (33)
    Don’t Execute [1] - Kilnaga (31), discrider (34)
    Gizzy [1] - kime (5), Grunt’s Ghosts (29)
    MagicPrime [1] - 38thDoe (3), AustinP0027 (6), Cythraul (8), Brody (9), chamberlain (10), JusticeForPluto (15), discrider (25)
    Moridin889 [1] - discrider (25), Green (36)
    corvidae [0] - MamaWolf (19)
    Green [0] - discrider (20)
    JPants [0] - discrider (32)
    kime [0] - ObiFett (13)
    ObiFett [0] - WACriminal (18)
    Premium [0] - discrider (27)
    Raiden333 [0] - discrider (21)
    WACriminal [0] - MagicPrime (2), discrider (23), discrider (26)
    Zombie Hero [0] - Grunt’s Ghosts (28)

Day 2
    WACriminal [13] - discrider (3), Auralynx (5), MagicPrime (8), JPants (10), Grunt’s Ghosts (11), Gizzy (13), MamaWolf (14), Raiden333 (15), kime (16), Green (17), premium (18), AustinP0027 (19), 38thDoe (20)
    38thDoe [1] - chamberlain (4)
    discrider [1] - kime (2), corvidae (6)
    Grunt’s Ghosts [1] - corvidae (1)
    kime [1] - Burnage (9)
    MagicPrime [1] - ObiFett (12)
    JusticeForPluto [0] - AustinP0027 (7)

Did Note Vote: Brody, Moridin889, JusticeForPluto
    Day 3
    MrTLicious [6] - discrider (1), kime (4), discrider (7), JPants (13), AustinP0027 (20), discrider (21), Raiden333 (22), premium (24)
    MagicPrime [4] - ObiFett (3), ObiFett (8), Brody (10), chamberlain (12), MamaWolf (23)
    Burnage [3] - 38thDoe (14), Auralynx (15), discrider (16), Raiden333 (17), MamaWolf (18), Moridin889 (19)
    discrider [3] - JusticeForPluto (2), Burnage (6), MrTLicious (11)
    ObiFett [1] - discrider (5), MagicPrime (9)

• JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    I suspect there is no wolf and chamberlain is insane as 38th detected.

Or the other suggestion that the werewolf is a member of the mafia, and that they each have a name/designation.

Word was mentioned of a Demon as well.

Brody wrote: »
    Or the other suggestion that the werewolf is a member of the mafia, and that they each have a name/designation.

Word was mentioned of a Demon as well.

Ah, somehow I missed that. Seems counter to the mafia being called the Witch's Coven, but possible. Maybe it's their pet Werewolf?

Either way, I agree that an SK is unlikely. Or hiiiiiighly conditional on their kill (or could be even nights and they do something else on odd nights.... who knows).

I figured it was maybe a specialty each one has? Who really knows. At this point, I'm just kind of at a loss, especially with how long each day is.

Not getting death results really kills the vote analysis too.

Day 3 is uncolored because we don't know what MamaWolf and Disc are until the next day possibly (and maybe not even then).

• chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    JPants wrote: »

I am inclined to agree.

If you need me I will be yelling at Stop signs.

• kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    JPants wrote: »

I am inclined to agree.

If you need me I will be yelling at Stop signs.

It's no fun if you agree you're insane. Fight it!

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Magicprime

Same reasons as yesterday

I got a message from Disc last night.

If I understand the jist of it, GG got a message night 2. I also now have the second code given to the person who got the message night 1?

I'm not sure what this does other than confirm we got messages from discrider. He did say he hoped he would die because then his duna would mean something.

@38thDoe Who did you target and were they crazy?

Do we have anyone else who has revealed powers that needs to check in? Corv claimed that @Moridin889 was a Death Seer but I don't think we've heard any of their results.

The only thing I think might make some sense is to get whomever Raiden claimed to know that could compare two people to come forward.

If the only results we're getting are if I keep getting kills (which, god I hope I don't have another one and we've missed mafia four days in a row), and when JFP gets his results every odd day, we're at a disadvantage.

The only role that probably makes sense to keep hiding is if there is a guard out there. Everyone else, probably best to announce yourself (for whatever that's worth given the sane/insane pairings).

The only thing I think might make some sense is to get whomever Raiden claimed to know that could compare two people to come forward.

If the only results we're getting are if I keep getting kills (which, god I hope I don't have another one and we've missed mafia four days in a row), and when JFP gets his results every odd day, we're at a disadvantage.

The only role that probably makes sense to keep hiding is if there is a guard out there. Everyone else, probably best to announce yourself (for whatever that's worth given the sane/insane pairings).

I mean if we do this, then the mafia could figure out who the guard is just by process of elimination...

Yeah, that's fair. I kind of meant "Well, just lie or something".

I'm open to ideas though. I don't think that a role call is really what Fry was going after, so there must be some other means of identifying people, but right now, it seems like we have:
    38th - can tell sane/insane
    Moridin - Death seer (has yet to actually share info but was confirmed by disc to be corvidae's lover)
    Chamberlain - death seer (38th says he's insane though)
    JFP - Sees everything every odd day
    MP - duelest
    Raiden - one way masoned with someone (he knows who they are they don't know he knows)
    Raiden's mystery mason - can compare two people's alignments

The rest of you are a mystery. And for me, that doesn't help me not shoot you. So, uh, I'd love for some good reasons not to shoot you please.

People who haven't claimed anything (that I've seen):
    Brody
    MrTLicious
    kime
    Auralynx
    ObiFett
    JPants
    premium
    Burnage