As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Phalla] Fryhunt! Day 6 / GAME OVER

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    I'm going to laugh/cry when the game ends to find out there wasn't a Mafia, just a bunch of insane seers and us killing people off left and right

I played in that game. There wasn't much laughing at the end.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    ObiFett wrote: »
    I feel like we should save MP for an actual vote when he'll have a chance of killing Mafia as collateral.

Phyphor clearly isn't Mafia if he's willing to sacrifice himself by killing him

This feels correct. But then my second choice was you and now things are confusing.

Pretty sure Burnage is sleeping and put in his order hours ago so the only way to stop it would be to vote someone.

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Too late for that at this point. Maybe magic prime is lying and didn't misplay.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• premiumpremium Registered User regular
    <-- suggests plan to fake vote someone and put in nobody for red vote then gets busy and forgets to do either...

Brody probably would have been a good target to be killed just because then we can have 1 totally verified green death and a bunch of people with 'is a mafia dead?' powers could confirm their sanity

no execute

• JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    38thDoe wrote: »
    Too late for that at this point. Maybe magic prime is lying and didn't misplay.

Could be insane. So could Burnage. We could be setting up crazy shenanigans and not even knowing it!

• MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    Some of this is coming across as people trying to loophole getting rid of me. I don't see why the village vote for me and trying to RNG a mafia was unacceptable.

BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
  • BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    That's why I was hoping we could use the kill on me, it would be safer. I really feel like drilling done on the people fighting the Magic red vote.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    I don't think I should vote for myself because I don't know if I would be able to effectively RNG myself.

BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Oh good thing the vote is extended, pretty sure I'm not voting for today.

I will acquiesce to the nobody plan, but only because we're replacing it with a kill.

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • FryFry Registered User regular
    Vote closes in 5 minutes

Oh yeah, if this weren't being replaced by Burnages kill, I would be pushing the Magic vote hard.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

Vote is now closed, please stop posting

Day Four results:
    MagicPrime: 38thdoe
    Raiden333: MrTLicious

Don't Execute: Auralynx, AustinP0027, Burnage, Brody, JPants, chamberlain, MagicPrime, ObiFett, JusticeForPluto, Moridin889, Raiden333, premium, kime

Not voting:
    (nobody)

MagicPrime has died

By the time the vote was finished MagicPrime had already left the hall and made his way home to the trapper's cabin outside of town. When the mob arrived to take him the door had been barricaded. "You bastards are making a mistake!" The mob didn't hear him or didn't care, they had their scapegoat - and it was too late to stop what had begun. When the door finally gave way the first villager to enter was met with a view of a musket, and with a flash and thunder of powder Burnage was struck dead with a lead ball through the eye and a splatter of gore like a ripe melon. He bloodied more than a few of them before they bound his hands and drug him to the gallows. "You've made a mistake... and all of you are going to have to live with that..." The rope snapped taut, then all was still.

Burnage has died

It is now Night Four. Game-related talk is not permitted in the thread (this includes no breadcrumbing). If you want to be social and talk about dank memes or whatever, that's fine. Night ends in approximately 24 hours. Orders for all night actions are due at that time.

• JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    Left Shark best shark, amirite?

A game:

If you are playing and you can jump in at any time just don't read spoilers except in the most recent post.

Click the most recent spoiler, and if there is a sentence, draw a picture that conveys the same meaning. If there is a picture under the spoiler, write a sentence describing the picture. We can have multiple of these going at once if there is interest.

Game A:
    He burned his hand by grabbing the frying pan out of the oven.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

A game:

If you are playing and you can jump in at any time just don't read spoilers except in the most recent post.

Click the most recent spoiler, and if there is a sentence, draw a picture that conveys the same meaning. If there is a picture under the spoiler, write a sentence describing the picture. We can have multiple of these going at once if there is interest.

Game A:
    OsASlnJ.png

Steam profile
  • MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    kime wrote: »
    A game:

Game A:
    OsASlnJ.png
    Why can't I grab the handle of this pan?

Day Five

The bodies kept piling up. A mob tried to take things into their own hands, but the lunatic they picked on had a musket and took one of them out before they strung him up. And yet we still found another body in the morning.

JPants is now dead

Live list: 12
    1. Brody
    2. Gizzy MrTLicious
    3. kime
    4. 38thdoe
    5. Auralynx
    6. ObiFett
    7. AustinP0027
    8. premium
    9. Raiden333
    10. Moridin889
    11. chamberlain
    12. JusticeForPluto

Dead list: 11
    1. Kilnaga D1
    2. Cythraul N1
    3. WACriminal D2
    4. corvidae N2
    5. Green N2
    6. Grunt's Ghosts N2
    7. MamaWolf N3
    8. discrider N3
    9. MagicPrime D3
    10. Preda Burnage D3
    11. JPants N4

Votes needed to execute: 7

Day end:
    Monday, 11PM Eastern USA (~48 hours from this post)

• Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    Oooooooooooo

@Gizzy and I are married now

Whaaaaaaaaat

Also

Oooooooooooooooooooo

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
    Congratulations @Gizzy and @Zombie Hero

There is one dead scum.

Jpants is/was insane.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

Add the thread to the dead list.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

Add the thread to the dead list.

Weekends, yo

Steam profile
    Jpants is/was insane.

Does this mean MP was Mafia, or that we had an insane mafia member.

Or are you insane......?

• AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    I didn't get a kill last night, so that means MamaWolf, disc, MP, or Burnage was Mafia.

Pretty sure MrT claimed that there was a dead Mafia during the day before MP/Burnage deaths, not sure if he can confirm but based on voting I still feel good that MamaWolf was Mafia.

With all of this, I'm leaning really strongly on 38thDoe being Mafia and having been lying to us this whole time.

Narration sure seems to hint heavily that MP was village. If @MrTLicious can confirm somehow that he knew there was 1 dead Mafia during the previous day, that would mean we didn't get another so MP and Burnage must be village which means JPants results were accurate.

Which then means 38th is either insane or Mafia. Given I've now had a night of no Mafia my kill will recharge at the end of the day if there isn't another Mafia killed, so I will know if we vote out any Mafia today. Voting out 38th will answer insane or Mafia so that's my suggestion.

I'll agree to a 38th vote.

There is no way 38th is insane and village. It lines up too perfectly with GG.

I don't see day death results.

@justiceforpluto who was scum?

But I can confirm again that mama was scum according to my abilities

Don't forget that 38th result is why there is the assumption that GG was insane ( the chamberlain result)

If 38th is Mafia, it would mean GG was likely sane.

I think you're leaning really hard on narration being a good indicator of alignment which to me is silly given the abundance of death seers.

Again village/mafia has no connection with same/insane. I don't really have any reason to believe i am sane or insane it didn't come up in my role pm.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

Don't forget that 38th result is why there is the assumption that GG was insane ( the chamberlain result)

If 38th is Mafia, it would mean GG was likely sane.

Incorrect. I am sure that GG was insane.

After jfp weighs in I will have more info re this clusterfudge

MrTLicious wrote: »
    I think you're leaning really hard on narration being a good indicator of alignment which to me is silly given the abundance of death seers.

No, I saying that we have to say that either MP was Mafia and the sole Mafia killed, or JPants results are correct.

So, I think that 38th gets voted out for us to check.

No, I saying that we have to say that either MP was Mafia and the sole Mafia killed, or JPants results are correct.

So, I think that 38th gets voted out for us to check.

if he's voted out we won't know his alignment bc it's an odd day.

Yes we will.

I had 1 day without a kill.

If I get a kill, he's village. If I don't, he's Mafia.

I can save you time and say that I'm not mafia. We don't have infinite throwaway villagers.
    I have to say that I feel like we are playing really awful in this game with sacrificing confirmables to "prove" a result.
    Also just straight misplaying as well.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

Missed this statement.

If Mama was scum, MP wasn't. Which means JPants results were correct. Which means he couldn't be insane.

I don't get told who was scum, just that there's now a dead one.

Missed this statement.

If Mama was scum, MP wasn't. Which means JPants results were correct. Which means he couldn't be insane.

Or insane has a random element to the results

Steam profile