Tempe/Phoenix hang out spots

JedocJedoc Once to start a new lifeand once just to start a fireRegistered User regular
Anyone here from Arizona? I'm going to a conference in Tempe. It starts on Monday, and the library bought me and a couple of associates airline tickets that get us there by 6:30 AM on Sunday. Do you know of any good places to kill time on a Sunday? We're looking at a 3 PM check-in time at our hotel. A coffee shop or other establishment with board games would be great, if you know of any.

GDdCWMm.jpg

• RingoRingo HE KEEPS REPEATING THE LINE I'M GONNA CRY BLEASE LET HIM LIVE YOU MADE ME WATCH SO MUCH KISSING IN THIS FILM LET INIGO LIVERegistered User regular
    Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    edited October 2016
    Critical Threat Comic and Games. It is a pretty standard tabletop stuff + comics in the middle of Tempe with lots of good food options within walking distance.

http://criticalthreatcomics.com

Edit: If you like ramen Tampopo ramen is quite good and pretty much across the street from Game Depot.

TNTrooper on
    steam_sig.png
  • JedocJedoc Once to start a new life and once just to start a fireRegistered User regular
    Sweet. We'll definitely check those out. While we're living like hobos on the streets of Tempe for ten hours. Thanks!

GDdCWMm.jpg