As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Phalla] Fryhunt! Day 6 / GAME OVER

• AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Like I said above, I'm open to an Obi vote, because we HAVE to hit mafia today.

I just want to understand from those opposed to a 38th vote where we go next, so that we have an actual plan and aren't letting ourselves be swayed by the mafia into putting ourselves in a crappy position tomorrow.

• MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    MrT hasn't really revealed his power, so I'm not sure the extent of how he can confirm to really speak to that at all.

I see basically everything about people that die during the night. Nothing about people that die in the day phase.

• premiumpremium Registered User regular
    premium wrote: »
    If we get results from jfp and mrt then we follow the path they take us down.
    If we don't then we look again at 38th, if you don't kill him first, and also You, Brody and MrT, for pushing this silly plan.
    Im willing to grant that you might not be mafia though. Just the SK :p

JFP won't get results again until Day after this one. So, next day we don't get anything from him.

MrT hasn't really revealed his power, so I'm not sure the extent of how he can confirm to really speak to that at all.

thats the other thing! He hasnt even revealed his full power, and yet youre just going along with his plan!

p. sure I had already.

• kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Like I said above, I'm open to an Obi vote, because we HAVE to hit mafia today.

I just want to understand from those opposed to a 38th vote where we go next, so that we have an actual plan and aren't letting ourselves be swayed by the mafia into putting ourselves in a crappy position tomorrow.

This sounds reasonable. Let's plan for tomorrow, and in the meantime make sure we get a solid Obi vote so that we don't mess it up.

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
    Alright then.

Obi

• ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Voting me out is a huuuuuge mistake.

You are assuming that I am mafia because discrider and I didn't match up on alignments. We know that discrider wasn't mafia. But he could have easily been a neutral.

I know I am not mafia. This is a duuuumb vote.

• Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    MrTLicious wrote: »
    Let's follow this out:

Village votes out Obi (Mafia), and mafia kill someone (village). You won't need the seer results to know that the non-vote hit a villager. Obi will come up mafia by virtue of Austin's kill not going off. The only new information you have is the mafia target. Obi dying red will confirm that JPants was sane. This means that 38th is wrong/lying about seeing him as insane. In order for that vote to go through, basically everyone will need to switch. There's also basically no one arguing that Obi isn't mafia, only that 38th also is.

In this scenario, who could possibly die that would make your vote tomorrow be for anyone other than 38th?

This sounds the most logical to me.

Obi

There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
    Obi is definitely bad but I stand by the original plan.

Voting me out will not net you a mafia death!

Fun fact #1: There are neutrals in this game.

ObiFett wrote: »

Proof?

Steam profile
  • Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    kime wrote: »

Proof?

ynhCk.png

There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
    I'm waiting for other fun facts. It was number #1, so I'm assuming there are other facts coming. Maybe a bigger reveal?

I'm waiting for other fun facts. It was number #1, so I'm assuming there are other facts coming. Maybe a bigger reveal?

I think the implication of other fun facts was a lie

Steam profile
  • Moridin889Moridin889 Registered User regular

Remember that time we asked for full honesty and openness so we could properly make decisions.

Not sharing is real suspicious

obifett

We probably only have one more go at this anyway

• JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    obifett

If you are neutral or villiage then I'm sorry but this is the best lead we have.

MrTLicious wrote: »

I see basically everything about people that die during the night. Nothing about people that die in the day phase.

How does this work btw?

Is it everyone about every single person who died overnight?

Fun fact #2: I am one of those neutrals, the Witness, to be exact. I need to survive to the end of the game and the hitman (that I was assuming was the SK) needs to be dead.

Fun fact #3: I am also assuming this means the Hitman takes me out tonight or something. I am notified of when he dies, which he hasn't yet. You all had better hope that he just leaves the game victorious or something once he kills me.

Thanks idiots for making me reveal! Least you could do is throw me the amulet or a guard.

Moridin889 wrote: »

Remember that time we asked for full honesty and openness so we could properly make decisions.

obifett

remember that time when I had a role that full honesty meant I would be dead the next night?!

Yeah, sharing would have royally screwed me

Next time you get a role like this and can't PM, please tell me the best way to play it because I think I've done pretty well so far.

obifett

If you are neutral or villiage then I'm sorry but this is the best lead we have.

No it really isn't. You are wasting your time and its the freaking endgame when you don't have time to waste.

edited October 2016
    You know what.

Yes, please vote me out. Its your fault I am going to lose this game since I doubt I will get any type of protection tonight if you do change your mind on the vote, so I would love for the idiot village to waste their time and lose, too.

So continue doing what you are doing. Great job.

ObiFett on

obifett

remember that time when I had a role that full honesty meant I would be dead the next night?!

Next time you get a role like this and can't PM, please tell me the best way to play it because I think I've done pretty well so far.

The deathseers have survived fine post reveal. The vig has survived fine post reveal. You now get to witness a lynching, because we can't trust you.

Or potentially Mr.t if he doesn't tell us more details about what he's learned.

• JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    Okay, then what is a better move? So far it seems like you're trying to shift the vote off you but with out a replacement vote.

Can we pass out more loyalty cards? I'm not a cylon yet and would really like to be.

obifett

The deathseers have survived fine post reveal. The vig has survived fine post reveal. You now get to witness a lynching, because we can't trust you.

What would you like to know?

Someone above asked exactly how it works.

You said you know pretty much everything about them. That includes......?

Birthdate, astrological sign, and blood type?

Steam profile

obifett

They have all survived because of guard and amulets stuff and that the mafia wants to kill the entire village, so them revealing was a risk yes, but not a guaranteed death.

I have a singular player trying to kill me, revealing is a guaranteed death.

Try and understand the difference. Or don't. I don't care.

Someone above asked exactly how it works.

You said you know pretty much everything about them. That includes......?

Ability, alignment, sanity.

• BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    Obifett

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    ObiFett

excellent

lose with me

Never trust outed mafia etc, etc.

If I was an outed mafia that might apply MrT

But there are no outed anything and I am a neutral

I'm gonna make breakfast omelets for a week from the amount of egg on your face when this game is over

If JPants info doesn't help us find mafia, we're pretty much up shit creek regardless here.

We really don't have a ton of options since we're running out of time, and most of our info building requires multiple days to get anywhere at this point.

If JPants info doesn't help us find mafia, we're pretty much up shit creek regardless here.

We really don't have a ton of options since we're running out of time, and most of our info building requires multiple days to get anywhere at this point.

I mean it does help you find mafia

But its also helping you find neutrals

Gotta be smart about how you use that data. I mean look at all my posts. I've been assuming an SK because I know an SK-like role exists out there. Why would I have been making that assumption for the since like day 2?

• BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular

I mean it does help you find mafia

But its also helping you find neutrals

Gotta be smart about how you use that data. I mean look at all my posts. I've been assuming an SK because I know an SK-like role exists out there. Why would I have been making that assumption for the since like day 2?

For the same reason I was assuming an SK, because its a typical role in games of Mafia/Phalla?

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
    Except that we haven't had kills to support the idea of a serial killer and everyone fought me on the idea of there even being a sk or neutrals for that matter...

• AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Okay, that's twice now that Obifett has gone into borderline-rabid defense mode, which I've seen him dodge kills on as a bad guy way too often to watch it happen again.

kshu0oba7xnr.png