As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Hey!

ChumpyChumpy Registered User new member
Hey y'all! So, I'm so excited for PAXEast! I run @paxeastinfo on twitter, and now begins the 7 long months of waiting!

Any tips on what to pack, what to do, restaurants, etc.?

brpg9Tc.png

• VermillionDeVermillionDe Registered User regular
    Pax is earlier this year than it was last year. New England weather in march is difficult to predict and this year is supposed to be a rough winter. Be prepared for snow and cold weather, particularly if you plan to stand in the lines outside the BCEC. While we can never be sure what the weather is going to be like until we get there, it's better to be prepared in this instance.

• HazelHalfBloodHazelHalfBlood Unapologetic Dungeons and Dragons Enthusiast New HampshireRegistered User regular
    Pax is earlier this year than it was last year. New England weather in march is difficult to predict and this year is supposed to be a rough winter. Be prepared for snow and cold weather, particularly if you plan to stand in the lines outside the BCEC. While we can never be sure what the weather is going to be like until we get there, it's better to be prepared in this instance.

Couldn't have said it better! If it's snowy and cold definitely stock up on some of those disposable hand warmers.

Also dress in layers. We might be going from super cold out door temps to hot and stuffy show rooms floors. better safe then sweaty!

PAX Unplugged 2018 .... We Have Our...Passes [X] Hotel [X] Bus [..] Packed [..]

2afaq20.png

Proud Cookie Brigade Supporter
  • coflroptercoflropter Registered User regular
    Definitely, definitely bring a backpack. Having somewhere to put your jacket, without putting it in the Coat room. The coat room is always super busy and crowded. That being said, bring an easily packable jacket if you can. You'll want plenty of room for all the stuff you're gonna end up buying.

VEIYCZd.png
  • robirexrobirex BostonRegistered User regular
    zerzhul's thread is phenomenal for all things PAX. There is a what to bring section too that I would recommend checking out

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/207465/pax-east-2017-information-faq-and-q-a-thread-ask-questions-here/p1

6pq9je4.png
  • SolanalesSolanales CMYKMatter Registered User regular
    A fresh pair of socks... Seriously mid day, swap out your current ones for the new ones and FEEL THE FRESHNESS

P0P7S6y.png
  • zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    I think "hey" does not constitute a good thread title for discussion purposes. Consider making a "newcomers advice" thread or something of that nature, maybe a "what to bring to pax" in addition. "Where to eat" could definitely be its own thread. "Things in boston to do besides PAX" is also a good topic.

This discussion has been closed.