As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Help

tracy21tracy21 Registered User new member
edited October 2016 in Help / Advice Forum
Deleted.

tracy21 on

• FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    The brown discharge is due to blood mixed in with the mucus and indicates bleeding from the ovaries or uterine cavity. It's definitely a reason to see a gynecologist, although many of the reasons are not related to pregnancy. Book an appointment now.

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • GrobianGrobian What's on sale? Pliers!Registered User regular
    It's very unlikely that you're pregnant if you used a condom and pulled out. Get a home pregnancy test?

• tracy21tracy21 Registered User new member
    According to my research, it's best to take a PT Test when you're 2 weeks delayed. I think taking a test won't give me an accurate result, right?

• NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade Username Registered User regular
    edited October 2016
    The brown discharge is due to blood mixed in with the mucus and indicates bleeding from the ovaries or uterine cavity. It's definitely a reason to see a gynecologist, although many of the reasons are not related to pregnancy. Book an appointment now.

This could also just be old period blood, which is a completely normal thing that happens sometimes during the start or end of your period, which is what I'm guessing is the case for you here, Tracy, since you mentioned that you've been due recently. However, if you're not sure, it's definitely a good idea to visit a gynecologist to make sure everything is normal (and while you're there, they can also test to see if you're pregnant).

It's extremely unlikely you're pregnant based on what you've said here, but visiting the doctor can give you actual answers and ease your mind.

In the future, consider using a condom so you can avoid this stress, and help protect yourself against STDs. You can also discuss birth control options with your doctor during your appointment.

NightDragon on
  • tracy21tracy21 Registered User new member
    edited October 2016
    :)

tracy21 on
This discussion has been closed.