As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

This Presidential Election is no Forza Horizon 3

19596979899101»

• Options
    MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    Oh I know. I had just never seen it before until about 2 weeks ago. The creep factor was very high, even with the sound off

• Options
    GoumindongGoumindong Registered User regular
    Mugsley wrote: »
    This may get lost with a new thread, but apparently there's a video out there. Back from the 90's I think? (I believe I saw it on FB and not here)

Rudy Giuliani dressed in drag. Donald Trump meets him/her in a department store. And there's.....some sort of exchange where he/she is spraying perfume for Donald to smell. And invariably, he ends up close to her boobs and his face gets smashed into them. And then Giuliani smacks Trump.

It's....odd.

Are you sure this want one of your dreams?

wbBv3fj.png
  • Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
  • Options
    NobeardNobeard North Carolina: Failed StateRegistered User regular
    Mai-Kero wrote: »
    Additionally, a lot of the way they frame their viewpoint relies on faith being the end word; critical thinking is literally something that they are encouraged to avoid.

It is a painful and frightening thing to cast a critical eye introspectively and confront the idea that what you believe is totally wrong. It is often more appealing to delude yourself into believing that you are right and everyone else is wrong. It is infinitely easier when you have an entire social/media complex devoted to telling you so.

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Isorn wrote: »
    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/kellyanne-conway-tells-trump-stop-sounding-like-losing
    In a CNN profile out Monday, Trump’s campaign manager described her efforts to get her candidate to keep up a sunny outlook and avoid distracting tangents.

"You and I are in a fight for the next 17 days," Conway said she told Trump on the campaign plane after he diverted from a planned Saturday speech in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania to threaten lawsuits against the women who have accused him of sexual harassment.

When Trump asked why, Conway said: "Because I know you're going to win. And that comment you just made sounds like you think you're going to lose. And we're going to argue about it until you win."

According to Conway, Trump replied, “Okay honey. Then we’ll win.”

Yet as Conway herself admitted, she can only do so much to keep Trump on-message.

"People will seriously say, 'Can't you delete his Twitter account?'" Conway told CNN.

"I'm not going to take away— it's not for me to take away a grown man's Twitter account," she went on.

Except he isn't a grown man

This discussion has been closed.