As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

U mad?

• GatorGator An alligator in Scotland Registered User regular
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    Here in America, we've been trained to hate Bush.

By bush himself

• PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    The band or the president

• TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    The type of plant.

• RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Gator wrote: »
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    Here in America, we've been trained to hate Bush.

By bush himself

Hillary had to outsource her Pavlovian hatred conditioning to Rupert Murdoch. Outsourcing American jobs!

• PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    The band or the president

No The Presidents are a band.

• Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    Coworkers who constantly stop me in the middle of a task to help them do something completely unrelated.
    This. So much this.

I've got the reputation that I can figure out our new billing system and the result is that I'm interrupted at least hourly and can't get through any large project of my own. I've tried running training sessions for them, I've made canned reports for them, I've written up documentation, I've tried so hard to make them self-reliant, but yet every time I start an email or have 10 spreadsheets open, I hear someone behind me.

• Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    Some mice were making me angry, but I finally managed to kill them and the silence is just a balm for my soul.

Fuck off and die.
  • GSMGSM Registered User regular
    edited October 2016
    Spent about three hours screaming last night. I get mad fairly often. Like right now, I'm angry that this keyboard seems to keep highlighting the last three words I wrote while I'm typing so I end up erasing them. It's infuriating. Everything is infuriating.

GSM on
    We'll get back there someday.
  • tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I genuinely hate feeling angry and will do everything possible to avoid it.

...but that headphones thing HOO BOY yeah that can fuck RIGHT OFF

• ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    Tuck the wire up your shirt!

That's what I do.

And then I am DOUBLY angry when I still manage to get my wire caught on a drawer handle or something.

• Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    I used to be a very angry kid back in school. Like, suicidal thoughts with counseling bad back then. Around highschool my classmates and family mellowed the fuck out and I could develop some basic social skills without being torn apart socially at every opportunity.

I think that got it out of my system completely, nowadays I can get supremely annoyed at things but not furious in the way I remember life used to be

VRXwDW7.png
  • OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    I am quick to anger but also quick to forgive. Why, just this morning I yelled at a van for just chilling in the right-most lane at a red light with its turn signal on. "THERE'S NO CROSS-TRAFFIC JERKASS," I shouted, "YOU CAN JUST TURN!" Then when the light turned green they took the turn at about half a mile per hour so I felt pretty justified in my anger. It all seems incredibly silly and unimportant now though.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

I am quick to anger but also quick to forgive. Why, just this morning I yelled at a van for just chilling in the right-most lane at a red light with its turn signal on. "THERE'S NO CROSS-TRAFFIC JERKASS," I shouted, "YOU CAN JUST TURN!" Then when the light turned green they took the turn at about half a mile per hour so I felt pretty justified in my anger. It all seems incredibly silly and unimportant now though.

sometimes I am that guy.

But only if I can't see to my left because some jerkass in a truck pulled up too far next to me.

• PeasPeas Registered User regular
    They really need to change the sound of car horns
    It just invokes the primal rage in all human beings

• Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    3D movies make me seethe with rage. Seeeeeeeeeeeeeethe!

I think I might actually be getting a little angrier in general as I get older. I need to reign that in more.

Fuck off and die.
  • VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    You know what's awesome?

ANGRY RUNNING

Every horn must now play La Cucaracha

While they're at it, they should add a second horn for complimenting people.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

Veldrin wrote: »
    You know what's awesome?

ANGRY RUNNING

Angry walking is pretty good.

Angry running would make my knees angry!

Though when I'm angry I walk really fast.

Like an extra mph fast.

• PeasPeas Registered User regular
    edited October 2016
    While they're at it, they should add a second horn for complimenting people.

*greatjob*

The thing that bothers me most is people without working tail/brake lights or turn signals or worst both.

Cause they make me want to slow way down behind them just in case they and that makes whoever is behind me get pissed and pass me.

Tallahasseeriel on
    Angry Elliptical Machine is a good substitute for angry running if you're worried about joint strain.

fucking elliptical.

I must use them wrong because those shits hurt more than any treadmill I've ever used.

• XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    I'm one of those people who get shit done at my job

my superiors have decided to keep around people who don't do much of anything

when they make my job more difficult I tend to find a quiet place and throw something

• sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    edited October 2016
    I feel mostly better now, but I nearly ate this fucking kid whole a little bit ago. We had face paints for painting faces because we're celebrating Halloween this week: no costume, getcha face painted. So this fuckin' kid takes my face paint and just starts marking this other kid all over his arms. So of course that dumbass smudges the pain all over the other kids shirt. And then the first dumbass kid slaps the other kid. This is all while they're waiting in line for me to finish correcting their papers and work out with them what they did wrong.

I managed not to swear. It didn't require a ton of effort, but the whole time in my head was just: "THIS motherfucker. This motherfucker RIGHT HERE. Fuckin' MOTHERFUCKER, this motherfucker!"

sarukun on
  • sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    edited October 2016
    That is my new name for this piece of shit kid.

His name is Jason, so if I say it quick he probably won't even fucking notice.

sarukun on
  • The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Tube wrote: »
    The Geek wrote: »
    I get unreasonably angry at anything Minions related.

That mostly psssed me by because I liked the movies and I guess missed the worst saturation of it

I found the first movie to be meh and the second to be kinda not good. They both seemed to have animations issues to me as well.

And then they make a whole dang movie out of the weakest part of them.

And then people start making endless stupid memes that I see in Facebook with them that have absolutely nothing to do with them. Just slap a damn minion on any old thing. And for some reason, it seems like they're almost always low quality images.

BLM - ACAB
  • DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    sometimes my depression gives way to like

vicious anger

not for very long, just a couple of minutes of being just absolutely furious at whatever I happen to be looking at

and it makes me worry that I have something terrible inside me

something feral and dangerous and that one day, that bile will rise in me and it won't ever go away

• tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Apparently that's not an uncommon manifestation of depression and anxiety.

• BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    I really cannot get mad because sadly I know I did very bad things for less
    I was once a monster

• DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    Tube wrote: »
    I get unreasonably angry at anything Minions related.

That mostly psssed me by because I liked the movies and I guess missed the worst saturation of it

I found the first movie to be meh and the second to be kinda not good. They both seemed to have animations issues to me as well.

And then they make a whole dang movie out of the weakest part of them.

And then people start making endless stupid memes that I see in Facebook with them that have absolutely nothing to do with them. Just slap a damn minion on any old thing. And for some reason, it seems like they're almost always low quality images.

WUkIupB.jpg

• HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    Comcast.

• stimtokolosstimtokolos Registered User regular
    edited October 2016
    tynic wrote: »
    Apparently that's not an uncommon manifestation of depression and anxiety.

Yeah when I've been pretty low and on the hooch I'd get pretty fucking pissed off at my lot in life (which is actually fine) for about 2/3 minutes before I calm down.
    It happens. It sucks, but it does.

stimtokolos on
    Yeah anxiety can do that to you. I often end up questioning my own humanity I guess because of my anxiety and depression and lack of motivation and such. Especially when I held a grudge one time. it felt like my heart was drowning in hot black tar and it made me ask a lot of questions about what kind of person I really am.

Shit one time I got really worried and asked a therapist of mine if I was a literal sociopath which is, pretty ridiculous.

Uriel wrote: »
    Yeah anxiety can do that to you. I often end up questioning my own humanity I guess because of my anxiety and depression and lack of motivation and such. Especially when I held a grudge one time. it felt like my heart was drowning in hot black tar and it made me ask a lot of questions about what kind of person I really am.

Shit one time I got really worried and asked a therapist of mine if I was a literal sociopath which is, pretty ridiculous.

I was munted last week and someone called me a sociopath. It destroyed me.
    Even though they were messing with me, I worry super hard about being a bad person and it wrecked me for a good 10 minutes.

• SharpyVIISharpyVII Registered User regular
    Veldrin wrote: »
    You know what's awesome?

ANGRY RUNNING

Angry walking is pretty good.

Angry running would make my knees angry!

Though when I'm angry I walk really fast.

Like an extra mph fast.

https://youtu.be/XMjgSkfQPSY

Even though they were messing with me, I worry super hard about being a bad person and it wrecked me for a good 10 minutes.

It's maybe cold comfort, but hey, at least the fact that it bothered you is definitive proof it's not true.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

It's maybe cold comfort, but hey, at least the fact that it bothered you is definitive proof it's not true.

Thanks. But yeah I know I'm not.
    Things hit me harder than they used to when I'm drunk these days though.

This discussion has been closed.