As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[NFL] 2016 Season Summed Up in a Single Photograph

• XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    good for Bortles

• Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    @Dogbone33 hey man, have fun! Lucas Oil is pretty cool

2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Kaep took advantage of the bye week to hold his "I Know My Rights" camp, a camp he and some friends planned and pulled off by themselves for kids in Oakland

Each kid got a shirt with 10 rights listed (You have the right to be free, healthy, brilliant, safe, loved, courageous, alive, trusted, educated, and to know your rights)
    "We're here today to fight back and give you all lessons to combat the oppressive issues that our people face on a daily basis. We're here to give you tools to help you succeed,” he said. “We're going to give you knowledge on policing history, what the systems of policing in America were based on, and we're also going to teach you skills to make sure you always make it home safely."

Colin continued, "We want to teach you today about financial literacy, how you can pursue higher education, how you can be physically fit and healthy. We will talk about police brutality, and what to do about it, but we also have lawyers, professors, health and fitness experts, because we want you to be able to live the life of your dreams."

For the next several hours, the kids would attend smaller breakout sessions with leaders and experts challenging them to create powerful new habits for success. Not a single workshop was about sports, but instead they were all about essential life skills that would prepare the kids for a world that often treats people of color with an incredible harshness.
    Kaep wrote:
    As many of you know, I was adopted. As African-Americans in general, it's often hard to know where our ancestry, where our roots are. As someone that was adopted, for me, it has been even harder. All I ever really knew was that I was from Milwaukee, but recently, I took an Ancestry DNA test and discovered that my ancestors are from Ghana and Nigeria. It changed everything for me. It helped me know that my history did not begin with being adopted. It did not begin with slavery. It's even part of why I wear this Afro now. I'm not going to hide who I am.

I want all of you to know what I know, so when you leave, in your bag, you'll see the forms where each and every one of you can discover your ancestry through your DNA for free. We've taken care of that for each of you. I want you to know what I know and know where you came from before slavery, before this oppression that we are experiencing, before police brutality, you had thousands of years of rich history and I want you to know your roots with that history.

Kaepernick is really cool and I hope he continues to do good long after he's gone from this sport

• Dogbone33Dogbone33 I bleed Red and Gold! State of ConfusionRegistered User regular
    @Dogbone33 hey man, have fun! Lucas Oil is pretty cool

I'm stoked. Luckily my sister lives in the area so we are going to pregame there and she will drive us to the stadium and back to postgame. I'm not as happy about my seats but some shartblaster started buying up the secondary market and spiking prices. I had to move before I was ready.

Play Diablo 3 RoS with me. PSN-Dogbone19

Play Fanduel. One Day Fantasy Leagues use my referral

Be my friend on Magic Online! Dogbone19 is me.
  • Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    Visibility is pretty good in Lucas Oil and it's supposed to be gorgeous out tomorrow. You'll have an awesome time.

2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll
  • A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    Every game Burfict plays in makes the NFL player safety focus more of a joke.

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    PANTHERS!
    FOOTBALL!
    WOO!

We're in Charlotte so y'all gotta watch for us

We'll be the ones somehow still rooting for the Panthers

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Please keep feeding Jordan Reed.

tfw you wanna drink but it's Sunday in NC bedore noon but you remeber you're at Bank of Amrica Stadium where the laws of peasants don't apply

• SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    What an abominable throw by Dalton

can you feel the struggle within?
  • JarsJars Registered User regular
    today is probably going to suck. the bills without mccoy are not a very good football team

• NoisymunkNoisymunk Registered User regular
    edited October 2016
    Jars wrote: »
    today is probably going to suck. the bills without mccoy are not a very good football team

Today is going to be awesome, we've got Brady back and the Bills don't have Shady.
    Time for some payback for that shutout at Gillette.

Noisymunk on
    brDe918.jpg
  • MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    Today is going to be awesome. The 49ers aren't playing.

Thomas. Davis.

Senior.

• Fondor_YardsFondor_Yards Elite Four Member: Hydra Registered User regular
    Super Star Elite NFL Quarterback Nick Foles time.

Secrets, lies, and tragedy. The trifecta.
    3DS Code: 5043-2172-1361
    Xbone Tag: Salal al Din
  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    I hate this Bengals defense.

• JarsJars Registered User regular
    alright we got a 28 yard run, lets never run the ball again

• Fondor_YardsFondor_Yards Elite Four Member: Hydra Registered User regular
    Jars wrote: »
    alright we got a 28 yard run, lets never run the ball again

Ahh the old Joe Philbin school of Coaching.

Secrets, lies, and tragedy. The trifecta.
    3DS Code: 5043-2172-1361
    Xbone Tag: Salal al Din
    Seahawks defense is getting tired of the offense's bullshit and is just going to score themselves now.

And also the Saints don't appear to be good at football.*

*There's no chance this will be something I regret in three hours.

• PellaeonPellaeon Registered User regular
    Jesus Christ London

Jesus Christ this o-line

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    My wife suggested I start Tyrod over Bort.

Granted she knows nothing about either of them and I asked based only on their name.

She told me to start Tyrod. Bort got 29. Tyrod better get at least 20 or I might be getting a divorce.

• Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    A Washington loss would have been preferable, but I'll take a tie.

Of course the one game in London that wasn't a real life poop emoji messes it up and ends in a tie.

• Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Six wrote: »
    Of course the one game in London that wasn't a real life poop emoji messes it up and ends in a tie.

They're accustomed to draws so it's fine.

• MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    There's been a flag on virtually every play in the Raiders game.

Maybe this is why nobody is watching your shit, NFL.

So it's back to back tie games in the NFL. Joy

• A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    Maximum wrote: »
    There's been a flag on virtually every play in the Raiders game.

Maybe this is why nobody is watching your shit, NFL.

Because of people committing penalties?

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
    97 was the last season that had 2 ties

I heard that too but were they also back to back games in 97? That seems like it would be less likely.

I'm too lazy to check

holy shit Kelvin Benjamin

Tanner McAvoy for 43 yards after a lateral from Wilson. Love it - a lateral to a WR who passed to the RB.

How about they utilize DOUG BALDWIN

Oh I started AZ d/st let's check in and see how that gam....

is

Fuck

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    I heard that too but were they also back to back games in 97? That seems like it would be less likely.

I'm too lazy to check

Yep! Nov 16 Ravens/Eagles (10-10) and 23 Skins/Giants (7-7)

I'm too lazy to check

Yep! Nov 16 Ravens/Eagles (10-10) and 23 Skins/Giants (7-7)

Astounding!

This discussion has been closed.