As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Command Confusion: Pied Piper

12346»

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Sounds like good changes and I'm definitely up for more.

• Options
    Albino BunnyAlbino Bunny Jackie Registered User regular
    Cool, I can look through the scenarios and stuff. You guys got any preference for nation/type of action?

Alternatively we could try one of the campaigns.

• Options
    ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    EXPLOSIONS!

And, otherwise, nah. I'll play anything. :D

Though maybe hold off on a campaign until we've demonstrated an ability to not immediately get our butts kicked. :D

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    A campaign sounds rad but I agree a successful solo operation seems like a good pre-req before trying that.

No strong preferences but maybe something where we are the agressor so the ball is in our court? Not sure if that sounds harder or easier than defence.

• Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Also, if you can put me in the reserves this time, I'm co-hosting the current phalla and it's gonna be attention-intensive.

• Options
    Albino BunnyAlbino Bunny Jackie Registered User regular
    K, so I'm thinking medium sized scenario so everyone can be in command with no reserves. People want Germany, American or the UK?

• Options
    FuselageFuselage Oosik Jumpship LoungeRegistered User regular
    I won't be participating. Life is interfering. I'll still spectate.

o4n72w5h9b5y.png
  • Options
    ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    I'm pretty ambivalent- they all sound like fun, and I don't know ground units like I know naval, so ... ?