As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[chat] Macabre

• SleepSleep Registered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »

Makes me think of Sleep

*adds mushrooms to list of things I should fear*

edit: sorry desc for alert that wasn't warrented

Me and these mushrooms would get along

• CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    Shadowverse actually has some cool mechanics, unfortunately I don't have the patience for grinding another f2p game and the art is too embarrassing.

• DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    There's another poster on these forums who has a suspiciously similar name to a guy I sorta knew on another forum and I sorta don't want to tell him because I feel like I didn't earn the status of "being a valuable member of the community" for good reason.

I wasn't a troll or anything, it's just that I didn't add anything of substance.

Edit: also I was a cringey teenager, so there's that.

luckily, I avoided this problem by having every single forum I used to post on disappear from the internet

• wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    There's another poster on these forums who has a suspiciously similar name to a guy I sorta knew on another forum and I sorta don't want to tell him because I feel like I didn't earn the status of "being a valuable member of the community" for good reason.

I wasn't a troll or anything, it's just that I didn't add anything of substance.

I wondered if it could be me but I doubt you were even a teenager when I posted at the Other Place

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Pictures!

Kiddoroar as Winter Soldier (ladyroar painted his hand cause it looked weird without anything also costume has the worst fitting mask ever)

14925311_10207838235657698_5269846442661391456_n.jpg?oh=4356c1095e72ed4a9b384662c0409060&oe=589FB0FC

14925408_10207838235577696_7766007285386363924_n.jpg?oh=27be6a615ebc02bf53435e74f805abbb&oe=588CBCD2

Thunderlord as the cutest flamingo

14650291_10207838235617697_1764465872198431207_n.jpg?oh=43670d529d5aea11b260e5d32827b459&oe=589BBCB7

14907108_10207838236057708_7137968328518848705_n.jpg?oh=1e1439d622afad6a9b265e3806033292&oe=58A484B2

• simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    hm

I should probably do some PhD work today

still gotta write this chapter...

but so lazy...

• OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    Oh look official art of Sombra finally

ETdpSMW.jpg

@Desc

• A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    wandering wrote: »

I wondered if it could be me but I doubt you were even a teenager when I posted at the Other Place

It's not you. :heartbeat:

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
    like how u guys not gonna tag desc

im pretty sure that's like his peak waifu

Also I'm fully aware that "cringey teenager" and "not adding anything of substance" still sorta apply to me to this day sooooooo

• simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Orphane wrote: »

incorrect

she doesn't look like she has a fat butt

incorrect

let us not have the perfect be the enemy of the good simon

• y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    i need to plan all of my driving for this month its going to suck

20 hours to thanksgiving then like 40 more to boston

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    You can't just go from a bakery to being cyberpunk.

• KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    A very classic scene.
    https://youtu.be/xEuV_PGG9EU

Coinage wrote: »
    You can't just go from a bakery to being cyberpunk.

I feel like that's wrong, though I don't have any evidence to back this up. :razz:

VKgebN1l.jpg

New flavour of Doritos in Japan - "Miracle Spice"???

Well, good night. And happy birthday to me! *reads the Jack Chick thread in SE++*

• Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular

incorrect

without fat butt how can ANYTHING be good tho

• DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Apothe0sis wrote: »

incorrect

without fat butt how can ANYTHING be good tho

all butts are wonderful ty

steam_sig.png
    So far this movie is delightfully unnerving and wonderfully shot.

steam_sig.png
  • knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    That looks suspiciously like

Coolranchu

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    there is no way to know what kind of butt she has going on

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
    Cool American isn't available for the most part in Japan, or Australia for that matter

Which is the worst because I love Cool Ranch

• DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    So far this movie is delightfully unnerving and wonderfully shot.

which movie

I Am The Pretty Thing That Lives In The House

it's on Netflix starring Ruth Wilson. Came out just a few days ago. When Colbert'd compared it to a sort of Edgar Allen Poe style horror she agreed. It's been interesting enough so far. I know nothing about it other than she is meant to be a caretaker in an old house.

steam_sig.png
    Oh I saw the review of that on Rogerebert.com but didn't realize it was a Netflix joint.

I'll have to throw it on my watchlist.

• OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    @Evil Multifarious @elki I never want to quit fun Aldrich invasions so ridiculous

3v3 chaos we can almost all hurt each other

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Oh man TheYetee is selling bad xmas sweaters

this design:

A_jollytidings.jpg

edited November 2016
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    Oh I saw the review of that on Rogerebert.com but didn't realize it was a Netflix joint.

I was particularly interested because RogerEbert.com (rip) gave it a 3/4 and AVClub gave it a 4/5 BUT imdb gave it a 4/10

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    @Evil Multifarious @elki I never want to quit fun Aldrich invasions so ridiculous

It's me

It's me

are we doing the sparatcus thing or nah

steam_sig.png
    Are we doing the Spartacus thing

I was particularly interested because RogerEbert.com (rip) gave it a 3/4 and AVClub gave it a 4/5 BUT imdb gave it a 4/10

IMDb is garbage for judging if a film is good or not.

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I just woke up from a four hour nap feeling very full but I'm pretty sure I didn't eat anything today. This is weird. Did I eat a lot of spiders

Organichu wrote: »
    I just woke up from a four hour nap feeling very full but I'm pretty sure I didn't eat anything today. This is weird. Did I eat a lot of spiders

Food is a lie, you took the red pill nos

edited November 2016

Not to sound like a P word but seeing that it has such a low score on imdb gave me confidence that there's probably something of substance in the movie.

So far it's paying off.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I remember it being like 7pm and thinking gosh I'm hungry, I better cook something. But I'm a fat tired bear and fell asleep instead. An enduring mystery for the ages.

What movie are you proles talking about

I might have you put in bad taste prison so

Not to sound like a P word but seeing that it has such a low score on imdb gave me confidence that there's probably something of substance in the movie.

So far it's paying off.

Ah, I see what you're getting at.

This discussion has been closed.