As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[chat] Macabre

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    My tax dollars didn't go to marvel pictures so that fucking Reginald in Widdershins U.K. Could see it first. YOU DIDNT BUILD THAT, REG

Don't worry

I, someone who doesn't care for Marvel, saw it before you.

I KNEW YOU WERE GONNA SAY THIS SHIT

I WAS LIKE NOW NOW LUDIOUS BE REASONABLE TAV WOULDNT DO THAT

AND THEN I WAS LIKE FUCKIN BET HE WILL

AND YOU DID

• STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Welp. My washing machine won't agitate anymore. 11 years old. Won't spin either if I move it to rinse.

I'm guessing this is a "costs as much to fix as to replace" issue. This is like a $400 model from 2005.

Your washer won't agitate but you will!

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited November 2016
    WELL IM FUCKIN GLAD YOUR POWER IS OUT

MAYBE THE SORCERER SUPREME CAN GIVE YOU AN ELECTRICITY SPELL SINCE YOU'RE FUCKIN BFFS NOW

Ludious on
  • Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular

MAYBE THE SORCERER SUPREME CAN GIVE YOU AN ELECTRICITY SPELL SINCE YOU'RE FUCKIN BFFS NOW

Dr. Strange turned his poodle into a labrador. It was a neat trick.

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    @simonwolf
    Magical Girl Raising Project
    Synopsis:
    A social game called The Magical Girl Raising Project allows one in tens of thousands of people to be a "magical girl" — possessing extraordinary physical capabilities and looks, as well as special magical powers that set them apart from the rest of the human race. But one day, in a district containing 16 magical girls, the administration announces that it must halve the number of magical girls to solve the problem of magical energy. At first, the 16 magical girls race to collect more "magical candy" than their competitors, but the rules quickly become twisted, and it quickly becomes a murderous battle for survival among them.

• HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I just ordered the cooling for my new computer and it had the estimated delivery being the 11th november. That's a bit anticlimactic.

I think I'll have the rest of it this week.

PSN: Honkalot
    And YOU Harry

you were one of the good ones

and you've thrown your lot in with them

Well.

• HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    I have tickets to a non-dubbed showing of the good doctor later today. I'm not in the UK either, if that helps.

@simonwolf
    Magical Girl Raising Project
    Synopsis:
    A social game called The Magical Girl Raising Project allows one in tens of thousands of people to be a "magical girl" — possessing extraordinary physical capabilities and looks, as well as special magical powers that set them apart from the rest of the human race. But one day, in a district containing 16 magical girls, the administration announces that it must halve the number of magical girls to solve the problem of magical energy. At first, the 16 magical girls race to collect more "magical candy" than their competitors, but the rules quickly become twisted, and it quickly becomes a murderous battle for survival among them.

I have that dvd.

• BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Oh yeah Doctor Strange is out. I should go see it at my leisure. No rush.

I saw Dr Strange also Lud.

It's pretty good I liked it.

So this how it is huh. I see.

I mean the parts I remember, I saw it last week after all so it's been a pretty long while.

Any of you fuckers secret santaing. Better hope I don't get you. You're getting a sack of Hershey's chocolate and a jar of dukes mayonnaise

And next week the Captain Marvel movie is out here. I'm sure the US will get it soon as well.

And boy the ninth Star Wars movie sure was cool, huh?

• TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular

Nah tbh it wasn't very good and i left disappointed. Benbersnatch is off the Christmas card list.

• RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Everyone should secret santa to reduce the risk of getting LudVengeanced

Bogart wrote: »
    And next week the Captain Marvel movie is out here. I'm sure the US will get it soon as well.

I hope you get gout. That's basically a death sentence over there.

Lud if I get you in the secret santa I will send you the DVD boxset of the Infinity Wars movies. They're pretty cheap these days over here.

Also the last Song of Ice and Fire book. I couldn't believe it when Dany was made of chocolate.

edited November 2016
    I want to Secret Santa but I dont think its going to be feasible this year.

Doubly so cause maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan shipping is too expensive in Canada

:(:(:(:(:-1:

bloodyroarxx on

What you do is buy them something on their local Amazon and pay $0 for shipping.

You know what, I'm the kindest person any of you have ever met. So kind. The kindest. This is the thanks I get for YEARS of just...kindness

What you do is buy them something on their local Amazon and pay $0 for shipping.

Still the absurdly weak Canadian dollar fucks it all up.

• TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    I wanna secret Santa but I'm not sure how feasible it is

Hmm

Pounded by the Looney: Cucked by Amazon.co.uk by Chuck Tingle

I hope you get gout. That's basically a death sentence over there.

He has Brexit, much worse than gout.

edited November 2016
    Pounded by the Looney: Cucked by Amazon.co.uk by Chuck Tingle

It's Loonie

Do I fucking look like Bugs Bunny?

bloodyroarxx on
    Appliance shopping is a nightmare. LG and Samsung are always showing up as top buys and I have heard so many bad things. It fucks everything up. I am just going to be an old man and get a kenmore or may tag.

• Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular

poo
    Oops I watched YouTube in bed for 1.5 hrs instead of getting up

poo
    Oh lud

Ludious
    More like ludicrous

poo
    Appliance shopping is a nightmare. LG and Samsung are always showing up as top buys and I have heard so many bad things. It fucks everything up. I am just going to be an old man and get a kenmore or may tag.

My Mother in Law asked me to help her pick out new appliances cause im the tech guy in the family and I had to tell her that even to me that shit is forbidden arcane technology. and just go to sears and buy a Kenmore.

edited November 2016

My Mother in Law asked me to help her pick out new appliances cause im the tech guy in the family and I had to tell her that even to me that shit is forbidden arcane technology. and just go to sears and buy a Kenmore.

Like, our kind of tech, there is a marked difference between the good shit and the bad. With appliances it's like

"THIS SAMSUNG IS SHINY AND MY CLOTHES SMELL LIKE BABY ANGEL FARTS. IT DID BREAK AFTER 6 MONTHS AND SUMMON A NEPHILIM THAT IMPREGNATED MY WIFE BUT THE WARRANTY REPAIRMAN WAS VERY KIND. DID YOU KNOW THAT OBAMACARE DOESNT COVER ELDRITCH ABORTIONS? *****"

Ludious on
  • SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    I wanna secret Santa but I'm not sure how feasible it is

Hmm

I hope I get you then your secret santa present is just a night of drinking

can you feel the struggle within?
  • NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    eww october is over

I should get up

poo
  • TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    A gas pipeline exploded Monday in Shelby County, Alabama, sending fire and smoke high into the air.

Reports say one person was killed and as many as seven people were seriously injured by the blast.

The area is in a severe drought, and the explosion started several additional fires in the area.

It is the same pipeline that had a recent gas leak that led to a region-wide gas shortage.

I really overdid it yesterday with the lawn. Edging shouldn't be a big deal. It is when you have owned your house for 10 years and thought that mowing your lawn and weed eating was enough. My lawn had overtaken the sidewalk and driveway by 3-4".

I have STRIPS of centipede grass sod now. Like that kind of sod is expensive. I could prolly sell it for $100

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Neco wrote: »
    eww october is over

it's okay.

Everyday is October when you're a spooky skeleton covered in skin and filled with organs.

• emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Neco wrote: »
    eww october is over

*gives Neco a roast turkey*

This discussion has been closed.