As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat] Macabre

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    so uh still a week to go

And the stuff coming out of both sides is more insane and toxic than I can ever recall. If Putin's long term plan was just to make America debase itself and lose confidence in the system, well, mission accomplished.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Delmain wrote: »
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    My Prime Minister keeps appointing people to the Senate despite running partially on a platform of Senate reform (which, we foolishly assumed, meant either electing our Senate representatives OR abolishing the Senate entirely)

But apparently he's doing this instead.

So

Okay

That's weird.

it's possibly a matter of practicality

until he can do the reform he wants, he needs to make sure the body is in a state that is favorable to him

That's definitely a generous way to view it that I can get behind - he is, after all, a Trudeau. And is therefore my Lord and Savior until otherwise noted.

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »
    so uh still a week to go

And the stuff coming out of both sides is more insane and toxic than I can ever recall. If Putin's long term plan was just to make America debase itself and lose confidence in the system, well, mission accomplished.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg_ghkwt5cs

poo
  • Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    so uh still a week to go
    3lDY5td.jpg?1

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    wandering wrote: »
    so uh still a week to go
    3lDY5td.jpg?1

ah yes, the famous comic book.

Bloodclock.

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    if this election has done anything it's throw all standards out the window

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular

Time 4 a 3rd party 2020!

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular

Don't worry.

Even if Trumpman is elected, you have at most 8 years with him.

We were with Harpo for, like, 12.

How much damage can Trump do in just 8 years?

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    I see a lot more gold leaf furnishing in the Oval Office soon. Maybe a throne.

• Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »

Time 4 a 3rd party 2020!

Go ahead!

Throw your vote away!

• Options
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular

Some of this is fine.

I think one of the "blessings" of these email hacks is that we have exposed that the people who run campaigns and run for office are calculating, hard-nosed humans who talk to each other like humans do (which means occasionally saying mean things) and have preferences. If it means we don't need to keep propping up "saints" for president in the future that is fine by me.

But 40-50% of the country being okay enough with "grab 'em by the pussy" to still vote for a person because of their pet issues? It shows to me that there is almost no line that can be crossed that can sway most people from their team and that sucks on an emotional and practical level.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Elder Scrolls Online is really fun now. They've fixed a lot of shit since launch.

• Options
    Echo wrote: »
    Elder Scrolls Online is really fun now. They've fixed a lot of shit since launch.

cool - I own it on Mac, maybe I will get back into it at some point.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    Bogart wrote: »
    I see a lot more gold leaf furnishing in the Oval Office soon. Maybe a throne.

nah, the white house is smaller than the capital building why isn't the president in there?

Place the throne directly below the rotunda.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    Grape ApeGrape Ape Registered User regular
    @P10 got up early and practiced hitconfirms into boomerang handslaps in Third Strike.

• Options

I tried it again on a whim and I'm having a blast even though I'm doing the Aldmeri Dominion starter zone for the fifth time.

The One Tamriel update got rid of level-based stuff, so everything scales to you - you can go to whatever zone right off the bat and do stuff.

There are still levels for getting skills and skill points etc, but just getting rid leveled game content did wonders.

• Options
    what am i eat for lunch.

A) Boiga
    B) pasta
    C) Ravioli
    D) Yes

• Options

I tried it again on a whim and I'm having a blast even though I'm doing the Aldmeri Dominion starter zone for the fifth time.

The One Tamriel update got rid of level-based stuff, so everything scales to you - you can go to whatever zone right off the bat and do stuff.

There are still levels for getting skills and skill points etc, but just getting rid leveled game content did wonders.

are you pc/mac, ps4 or xbo?

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Article on the news last night from a Trump rally had a nice old lady who'd made a voodoo doll of Hillary. She brought it along to the rally and proudly showed the needles she'd stuck in the doll's eyes. Burning politicians in effigy isn't particularly new, but the sheer incongruity of this little old lady holding the doll aloft (before joining in a prayer led by a pastor on stage) got me.

• Options
    edited November 2016
    what am i eat for lunch.

A) Boiga
    B) pasta
    C) Ravioli
    D) Yes

E) $500 omikase sushi

syndalis on
    SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    Grape Ape wrote: »
    @P10 got up early and practiced hitconfirms into boomerang handslaps in Third Strike.
    i thought i would remy in 3S b/c i had been playing guile in SFIV and they're similar but then it turns out they aren't that similar (actually thought i would Q because Q is cool but then it turns out he's a fun combination of bad and difficult to play)
    and the beep is not the best 3S theme

it's good tho. i've been feeling like i should start practicing regularly and doing the stuff

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    what am i eat for lunch.

A) Boiga
    B) pasta
    C) Ravioli
    D) Yes

E) $500 omikase sushi

Ok.

is it $500 a plate or $500 a roll?

• Options
    what am i eat for lunch.

A) Boiga
    B) pasta
    C) Ravioli
    D) Yes

E) $500 omikase sushi

Ok.

$500 for an entire meal made by an impressive japanese man who smokes cigars and drinks whiskey so you know he has good opinions.

9pwuwp2qsxr6.jpg

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    what am i eat for lunch.

A) Boiga
    B) pasta
    C) Ravioli
    D) Yes

E) $500 omikase sushi

Ok.

$500 for an entire meal made by an impressive japanese man who smokes cigars and drinks whiskey so you know he has good opinions.

9pwuwp2qsxr6.jpg

sounds good to me.

• Options
    Grape ApeGrape Ape Registered User regular
    P10 wrote: »
    Grape Ape wrote: »
    i thought i would remy in 3S b/c i had been playing guile in SFIV and they're similar but then it turns out they aren't that similar (actually thought i would Q because Q is cool but then it turns out he's a fun combination of bad and difficult to play)
    and the beep is not the best 3S theme

it's good tho. i've been feeling like i should start practicing regularly and doing the stuff

charge characters seem kind of weird in 3S because of parries. I dunno. I need to work on charge partitions so I can spit EX elbows out more regularly. Alex remains one of my favorite street fighter designs (after Q. Love you, big grunty)

• Options

PC/Mac. I'm on the EU side though.

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    14732263_10209843264892035_4253753337039959112_n.jpg?oh=ef9a105cc7e36f625f2752e525a9c60d&oe=5896776F

• Options

150 is a steal for this.

Shame the entire menu is wheat, I couldn't take Summer to it ugh

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options

PC/Mac. I'm on the EU side though.

d'oh

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    *stuffs adorable pikachu into pokeball*

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options

150 is a steal for this.

i mean, i know someone else you could take

poo
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular

Hmm maybe I should reinstall that on xbone

• Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    Do something today that you've never done before.

can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options

150 is a steal for this.

i mean, i know someone else you could take

depends. How cute are they? This is v important

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    ChelleYeahChelleYeah Mrs. Ludious Living it up in Cinderella's CastleRegistered User regular
    This election is seriously making me depressed. Really want it to end.

Someone say things to cheer me up.

I post Makeup stuff and Schnauzers on instagram.

Ludious wrote: »
    I react like a dyslexic crash test dummy. Hit the wall then the brakes.
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Six wrote: »

wipe standing up?

• Options
    Six wrote: »

Apple is a terrible company.

and done.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular

"Possible pastas include Buffalo Milk Caramelle with black sesame and persimmon; Kobe Carne Cruda with Calabrian chili, anchovy and sesame; Tortelletti In Brodo with stracchino, pistachio, mortadella "tonkotsu"; and Pici di Grano Arso with duck sausage and preserved plum."

Yooooo

I would pay $150 for all this sure

This discussion has been closed.