As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

VR Tournaments

BekerBeker Child's Play Program DirectorSeattleRegistered User, Penny Arcade Staff regular
edited November 2016 in PAX Australia
VR Freeplay is pretty new to PAX, this is our 3rd PAX, and this time we are adding tournaments to the mix. Some will be 1v1 tournaments and some will be high score. As with all PAX Tournaments signups will start at 10am each day for that days tournaments. I'm going to let you know my current plan for the tourney schedule, but this is so new, we may change things during the show. Show up in the morning to find out whats up for that day.

Friday
CowBots and Aliens - Noon
Audio Shield - 4:00 PM

Saturday
CowBots and Aliens - Noon
Cloudlands Mini-Golf - 4:00 PM

Sunday
Audio Shield - Noon

And in addition to tournaments we will have demo experiences for new players and Freeplay sessions for more experienced players.

-Beker/Erick
zx6ak2M.png
Beker on

• Options
    whypick1whypick1 PAX [E] Info Booth Manager ~2' from an LCDRegistered User regular
    edited November 2016
    Beker wrote: »
    Sununday

I know Australians only technically speak English ( :P ), but I'm pretty sure it's still "Sunday" over there.

whypick1 on
    Is it PAX <insert nearest future PAX here> yet?
  • Options
    BekerBeker Child's Play Program Director SeattleRegistered User, Penny Arcade Staff regular
    whypick1 wrote: »
    Beker wrote: »
    Sununday

I know Australians only technically speak English ( :P ), but I'm pretty sure it's still "Sunday" over there.

fixed, I blame jetlag. Thanks.

-Beker/Erick
    zx6ak2M.png