As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX AUS 2016 Challenge Coin. All done!

124»

• ninnanuamninnanuam Registered User regular
    i cant see it

• fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Yes apparently no one can. Resending with that bit fixed soon.

• fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Update sent. Let me know if something else is broken.

Coin's are waiting down there for us now.

SEE SOME OF YOU TOMORROW!

• khendarkhendar Registered User new member
    edited November 2016
    Never mind. Apparently it was in my "other" spam folder :?

khendar on
  • SocketMixSocketMix MelbourneRegistered User regular
    Ugh did I just miss out?

• RILMSRILMS North BayRegistered User regular
    Any pics of the coins?

OtyHMcu.jpg

They look AWESOME!
    SocketMix wrote: »
    Ugh did I just miss out?

The second batch order form is live now.

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Wow, those look super good

• DevereauxDevereaux Registered User regular
    Form filled out for second batch. The coins look awesome!! :D

Check out my lanyard and let's trade ;)https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/Devereaux
  • SkitSkit Registered User new member
    Great to meet you fishmonkeyhat and thanks again for organising the coins, they turned out great! Mine certainly got a work out at the PAX Aus X-Wing tournament for deciding initiative :D

• SutibunRiSutibunRi Montreal, Quebec, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Finally got a chance to send the payment and fill out the order form, woo! coins!

edited November 2016
    Ok now I've fully decompressed from PAX and chased down the last few people who never collected their coins, an update.

First a photo of both sides of both coins for those who haven't seen them yet:

VljWp1O.jpg

I thought the colour on the drop bear was a little pinker than the final artwork showed, but the standard one looks awesome. Shout-out to @CuZZa for distributing the Enforcer coins!

Also a reminder that if you don't want to spend $120 on one of these coins (LOL), the order form is about to close for the second and final batch!

http://tiny.cc/PAXAUS2016ChallengeCoin2

This is due to close on November 21st, so get your orders in now!

Also in regards to getting Kris Straub to do the design for next year's coin; he said he wants to but he'd rather do it digitally, so to hit him up about it after PAX. So that looks like it's probably happening.

It was great to meet so many of you this year, and I look forward to seeing you all for next years coin.

fishfishmonkeyhat on
    Just sent out what should be the final group email for this year.

If you'd like to make sure you get notified for next years coin please make sure it's not going to your spam folder.

• EthelithEthelith Registered User new member
    Hey! I put in a group order for some peeps down here in back in early November. I know this has juuuuust closed up so that's all good. But you mentioned an email @fishfishmonkeyhat and I don't know if I should have received it or not. I haven't got one. And I have the PayPal deets if you need them. =)
    Just wanting to make sure I've got everything right and dandy so I can get the shiny coins. =p

Thanks in advance!

If you ordered from the second order form (coins shipped to you, not pickup at PAX) and it was your first coin order you probably weren't included on the group mail I just sent as I didn't want to confuse anyone that hadn't ordered a coin before.

You said a group order and I see one here that's for 8 standard and 2 colour, so if that's you it's all good. Otherwise you can send me a PM with your details and I can double check for you.

Also if anyone still wants to get in on this I've extended the deadline to Thursday. If you can view the order form you can still order.

edited November 2016
    Just ordered my last few coins.

Glad to see we've had a few orders from people over the last few days. Deadline is basically tonight for anyone waiting, but I'd say there's a good chance I'll be the last one on the excel sheet.

EDIT: ^Correct^

Orders closed. Final numbers for the second batch were 51 standard coins, 28 colour coins.

fishfishmonkeyhat on
    edited December 2016
    Just an update that coins from the second batch are expected to start shipping around December 20th.

fishfishmonkeyhat on
    Just an update that coins from the second batch are expected to start shipping around December 20th.

I was just asking myself a few minutes ago "when is the second batch shipping out?" So I came here to inquire and got my answer! LOL!!

It's what I do.

edited December 2016
    Just got an email saying my lot has shipped.

fishfishmonkeyhat on
    Got my coins today!! :D

• PDP11PDP11 Registered User regular
    I haven't seen an email about delivery. At what point do I panic?

I'd give it a week or two to see if they show up, but if you get worried you can send Marty an email at martyATkccoin.com and ask him to check into it.

Nothing received so I will have to follow up. Should be straightforward as I will have a PayPal transaction number as the reference.

All my missing coins have been found and they have just been dispatched with a tracking number.

That's awesome to hear man!