As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

DC Solicitations for February 2008

13»

• Options
    Rey Del AguilaRey Del Aguila __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2007
    Blackjack wrote: »
    I could live with Stephanie faking her death so she could go off somewhere not surrounded by all kinds of super villains so she could raise her baby somewhere safe.

Who was the daddy again?

Rey Del Aguila on
    Because you know who SAID you know what with you know who, let's keep that between me and you.
  • Options
    BlackjackBlackjack Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I could live with Stephanie faking her death so she could go off somewhere not surrounded by all kinds of super villains so she could raise her baby somewhere safe.

Who was the daddy again?
    Some random jackass she was dating.

Blackjack on
    camo_sig2.png

3DS: 1607-3034-6970
  • Options
    Rey Del AguilaRey Del Aguila __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2007
    At least she doesn't/didn't have AIDS.

Rey Del Aguila on
    Because you know who SAID you know what with you know who, let's keep that between me and you.
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited November 2007

She gave the baby away. She doesn't know who it went to or what gender it was

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    The Muffin ManThe Muffin Man Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Keith wrote: »

Jesus, did they just grab it the second it was out of her?

The Muffin Man on
  • Options
    MunchMunch Registered User regular
    edited November 2007

Nope, instant baby teleportation from the womb. It's all the rage in Bialya.

Munch on
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited November 2007

She didn't want to see it or know anything about it.

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Munch wrote: »

Munch please tell me you are lying or I am going to punch Dan Didio in the face from here.

The Muffin Man on
  • Options
    FuruFuru Registered User regular
    edited November 2007

Munch please tell me you are lying or I am going to punch Dan Didio in the face from here.

It's Munch.

Furu on
  • Options
    Bad KarmaBad Karma Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Furu wrote: »

It's Munch.

You actually believed that? Man, he just lays the hook out and you come a bitin'

Bad Karma on
    Xbox Live: Ornery Rooster
    PSN: OrneryRooster
  • Options
    BlackjackBlackjack Registered User regular
    edited November 2007

She also died. Retcons happen.

Blackjack on
    camo_sig2.png

3DS: 1607-3034-6970
  • Options
    Bad KarmaBad Karma Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    There was a Stephanie Brown memorial in the Batcave in Action Comics this week. Granted, there could have been another female Robin between the present era and whenever the cave was abandoned, but it could be something of a clue. Dun dun dun.

Bad Karma on
    Xbox Live: Ornery Rooster
    PSN: OrneryRooster
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Bad Karma wrote: »
    Furu wrote: »

It's Munch.

You actually believed that? Man, he just lays the hook out and you come a bitin'

Superboy Prime punched reality and Jason Todd, who wasn't exactly killed in a clean and easy-to-identify-him-later way, came back from the dead looking good as new.

I don't know what's real anymore.

The Muffin Man on