Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

The thread that goes bump in the night! [Spooky] Thread y'all!

• Grey GhostGrey Ghost regular Registered User regular
    I watched The Imposter
    Yo, the world is weird sometimes, y'all
    real weird

QRK7dOP.gif
    PSN: GrahamCR | 3DS Friend Code: 4399-2068-5090 | Switch Friend Code: SW-7440-9863-2027
    Hybrid
  • chrishallett83chrishallett83 Hi! Registered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    I watched The Imposter
    Yo, the world is weird sometimes, y'all
    real weird

Who are you and what have you done with Graham?

• Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    I watched Exorcist 3 last night.

It is still crazy good.

• XehalusXehalus lofi Registered User regular
    XkUsR3S.jpg

Mego Thorvalhalla130Metzger MeisterGrey GhostCalicaErin The RedAngelinaVeldrinSlacker71Kristmas KthulhuJoolander
  • Mego ThorMego Thor "I say thee...NAY!" Registered User regular
    Splinter Cell: Hyena

kyrcl.png
    valhalla130JusticeforPlutoPLANaphtaliBedlamSCREECH OF THE FARGDeadfallVeldrinJoolanderbwanie
  • Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister regular Registered User regular
    Welp, someone's going on a spirit journey. A really stinky spirit journey if what I've heard about hyenas is true.

• WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    Just make some loud noises and hyenas will bolt. They're stupid as hell .

hCpR4ri.jpg
    Steam: weavermatic xbox: weavermatico
  • WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    Or maybe I'm thinking of jackals? Whichever one you find in Pakistan.

hCpR4ri.jpg
    Steam: weavermatic xbox: weavermatico
  • PLAPLA regular The process.Registered User regular
    There are hyenas in Pakistan.

• ProhassProhass regular Registered User regular
    For the longest time my memory of the Chernobyl diaries was that it was a found footage film. Bizzarely it's not, just like regular moderately shakey cam

I had some sleep paralysis last night! That's always a grand ol time lemme tells ya.

I had some sleep paralysis last night! That's always a grand ol time lemme tells ya.

it's the ones with the voices that are a jamboree

• GR_ZombieGR_Zombie Krillin It Registered User regular
    I went on Tower of Terror yesterday and it was the most nightmarish experience of my life.

04xkcuvaav19.png
    Metzger MeisterTommy2HandsErin The Red
    Tower of Terror fucking rules and it makes me sad that they're changing it to be themed around Guardians of the Galaxy.

Dr. FlamingoTankHammerTommy2Hands
  • GR_ZombieGR_Zombie Krillin It Registered User regular
    Tower of Terror fucking rules and it makes me sad that they're changing it to be themed around Guardians of the Galaxy.
    This was the only reason I went on the damned thing!

04xkcuvaav19.png
  • chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Registered User regular
    GR_Zombie wrote: »
    I went on Tower of Terror yesterday and it was the most nightmarish experience of my life.

Sounds like a charmed life.

Good ride, though. Shame to have it gone.

webguy20
  • Professor SnugglesworthProfessor Snugglesworth regular Registered User regular
    While it is being billed as an "action game", the latest trailer for Death Stranding has a lot of spooky atmosphere and imagery.

The ambient music of the first trailer adds to the unsettling premise. It's way better than the Low Roar cut they released after.

4SeEsPyLDamLEroGXPOa-KGjhRlixz22jhZrdfXGtVQ.jpg?w=500&s=96567d32d928d71587ee19978732a2f8

Mr FuzzbuttMetzger MeisterRhesus Positivedarunia106A Dabble Of TheloniusNaphtaliNothingTommy2HandsDark Raven XDedwrekkaAngelinaXaquinCalicaArmorocHeadCreepsVeldrinJohnny Chopsockywebguy20DisruptedCapitalistMvrckAuralynxSlacker71Kristmas KthulhuJoolander
  • RandomEncounterRandomEncounter regular Registered User regular
    Eugh

Mego ThorJedocTommy2HandsCalicaErin The RedJoolander
    kNX2FgC.jpg

A Dabble Of TheloniusNobodydarunia106Tommy2HandsDark Raven XPLAPanda4YouMetzger MeisterDedwrekkaMatevAngelinaXaquinInvectivusCalicaErin The RedArmorocVirgil_Leads_Youvalhalla130VeldrinTamMvrckSlacker71Kristmas KthulhuJoolander
  • ChicoBlueChicoBlue regular Registered User regular
    Save game.

Jump in.

TankHammerTommy2HandsMr FuzzbuttDark Raven XPanda4YouMatevRhesus PositiveCalicaErin The RedArmorocVeldrinDisruptedCapitalistSlacker71
  • NaphtaliNaphtali Null Registered User regular
    dark souls

B.net: Naphtali#1830 | Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | PSN: EI-Naphtali | Wish List
    darunia106ArmorocJoolander
  • chrishallett83chrishallett83 Hi! Registered User regular
    That looks almost like people.

DaMoonRulzAiserouCampyDedwrekkaBedlamAngelinajgeisXaquinArdolRhesus PositiveCalicaArmorocHeadCreepsVeldrinFroThulhu14357Slacker71BahamutZEROJoolander
  • Panda4YouPanda4You regular Registered User regular
    edited December 2016
    Yeah, I thought that was the deal with that picture? :) Then I scrolled further down and saw there was a Giger-ish sarlacc hole into hell as an extra feature.

Panda4You on
    "In this discussion of copyright it's actually appropriate to call it theft:
    This music is being (preemptively) removed from the public domain; it's being stolen from the people."

Conservative ideology is a cancer on liberal democracy and it's getting close to terminal.
    - Shryke
    Cenovalhalla130
  • TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    These highly-detailed, unpainted, 3D-printed Ghostbuster heads are straight creepin' me out.
    DNkLElz.jpg

Dark Raven XMetzger MeisterArmoroc
  • DecomposeyDecomposey regular Registered User regular
    TankHammer wrote: »
    These highly-detailed, unpainted, 3D-printed Ghostbuster heads are straight creepin' me out.
    DNkLElz.jpg

I don't know what it is, maybe the smooth cheek and lack of shine compared to all the others, but the Ray one looks like it belongs on a Greek statue in a museum.

Before following any advice, opinions, or thoughts I may have expressed in the above post, be warned: I found Keven Costners "Waterworld" to be a very entertaining film.
    Dark Raven XTommy2HandsDedpuppy
  • TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    Decomposey wrote: »
    TankHammer wrote: »
    DNkLElz.jpg

I don't know what it is, maybe the smooth cheek and lack of shine compared to all the others, but the Ray one looks like it belongs on a Greek statue in a museum.

Roman, actually!
    One of my team pointed out that Ray's expression is very similar to a classical Renaissance paintings of enraptured angels.

PLAArmoroc
  • CalicaCalica regular Registered User regular
    Xehalus wrote: »
    [Portal to hell]

Where is that?

Jedoc wrote: »
    The GOP cares about babies until they're born, soldiers until they're in need of care, and families until they interfere with stockholder dividends.
    Armoroc
  • CenoCeno pizza time Registered User regular
    Panda4You wrote: »
    Yeah, I thought that was the deal with that picture? :) Then I scrolled further down and saw there was a Giger-ish sarlacc hole into hell as an extra feature.

That is a very apt description.

• chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Registered User regular
    Calica wrote: »
    Xehalus wrote: »
    [Portal to hell]

Where is that?

Presumably, at YOUR UAC facility. Ask today about what the UAC can do for you!

HeadCreepsFroThulhu
  • JedocJedoc Take a look. It's in a book. It was always in a book, you fool.Registered User regular
    xmc6rb20xoil.jpg

GDdCWMm.jpg
    A Dabble Of TheloniusTommy2HandsJihadJesusMetzger MeisterDr. Flamingodarunia106Johnny ChopsockyDark Raven XInvectivusAlexandierwebguy20PLANarbusRorshach KringleMvrckSlacker71Erin The RedJoolander
  • Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Cdcniho.jpg
    XaquinSlacker71
    gkevfag.jpg

A Dabble Of Theloniuschrishallett83TankHammerPanda4YouDedwrekkadarunia106Virgil_Leads_YouMetzger MeisterGreenvalhalla130VeldrinJihadJesusAuralynxSlacker71Kristmas KthulhuErin The RedJoolander
  • Professor SnugglesworthProfessor Snugglesworth regular Registered User regular
    Dream: "Someone should turn that into an awesome movie!"

Reality: "Someone will turn that into a shitty movie."

CalicaMvrck
  • Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Not on Any Podcast or Affliated Don't Even Own a MikeRegistered User regular
    Those kids gonna fuck up that Krampus!

VayBJ4e.png
    TankHammerPLADisruptedCapitalistJihadJesusSlacker71Erin The Red
  • ZoelZoel I suppose... I'd put it on Registered User regular
    annoying children!

my one weakness

how did you know

A magician gives you a ring that, when worn, will let you see the world as it truly is.
    However, the ring will never leave your finger, and you will be unable to ever describe to another living person what you see.
    PLA
    VDZgaam.jpg

TamJohnny ChopsockyA Dabble Of TheloniusJedocDedwrekkajgeisCampyDisruptedCapitalistMetzger MeisterMego Thorvalhalla130SCREECH OF THE FARGMvrckVeldrinSlacker71JayKaosCalicaErin The RedJoolander
  • JedocJedoc Take a look. It's in a book. It was always in a book, you fool.Registered User regular
    I very much hope that weird Snapchat filters become an integral part of the ghosthunter arsenal. It would be way more entertaining than three beardy guys being scared of an EMP meter.

GDdCWMm.jpg
    Macro9JihadJesusErin The RedJoolander
    edited December 2016
    I very much hope that weird Snapchat filters become an integral part of the ghosthunter arsenal. It would be way more entertaining than three beardy guys being scared of an EMP meter.

Or dudes in affliction shirts freaking out about a breeze

Edit: also I've been browsing through r/nosleep lately and there's actually some pretty high quality stuff on there

Metzger Meister on
  • Psychotic OnePsychotic One The Lord of No Pants Parts UnknownRegistered User regular

Or dudes in affliction shirts freaking out about a breeze

Edit: also I've been browsing through r/nosleep lately and there's actually some pretty high quality stuff on there

The No Sleep podcast is like the best of that subreddit. Curated and professionally read.

TankHammerwebguy20Tommy2Hands