As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The thread that goes bump in the night! [Spooky] Thread y'all!

• Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    I watched The Imposter
    Yo, the world is weird sometimes, y'all
    real weird

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    I watched The Imposter
    Yo, the world is weird sometimes, y'all
    real weird

Who are you and what have you done with Graham?

• Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    I watched Exorcist 3 last night.

It is still crazy good.

• XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    XkUsR3S.jpg

• Mego ThorMego Thor "I say thee...NAY!" Registered User regular
    Splinter Cell: Hyena

kyrcl.png
  • Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    Welp, someone's going on a spirit journey. A really stinky spirit journey if what I've heard about hyenas is true.

• WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    Just make some loud noises and hyenas will bolt. They're stupid as hell .

• WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    Or maybe I'm thinking of jackals? Whichever one you find in Pakistan.

• PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    There are hyenas in Pakistan.

• ProhassProhass Registered User regular
    For the longest time my memory of the Chernobyl diaries was that it was a found footage film. Bizzarely it's not, just like regular moderately shakey cam

• Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    I had some sleep paralysis last night! That's always a grand ol time lemme tells ya.

I had some sleep paralysis last night! That's always a grand ol time lemme tells ya.

it's the ones with the voices that are a jamboree

• GR_ZombieGR_Zombie Krillin It Registered User regular
    I went on Tower of Terror yesterday and it was the most nightmarish experience of my life.

04xkcuvaav19.png
    Tower of Terror fucking rules and it makes me sad that they're changing it to be themed around Guardians of the Galaxy.

• GR_ZombieGR_Zombie Krillin It Registered User regular
    Tower of Terror fucking rules and it makes me sad that they're changing it to be themed around Guardians of the Galaxy.
    This was the only reason I went on the damned thing!

04xkcuvaav19.png
  • chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    GR_Zombie wrote: »
    I went on Tower of Terror yesterday and it was the most nightmarish experience of my life.

Sounds like a charmed life.

Good ride, though. Shame to have it gone.

• Professor SnugglesworthProfessor Snugglesworth Registered User regular
    While it is being billed as an "action game", the latest trailer for Death Stranding has a lot of spooky atmosphere and imagery.

The ambient music of the first trailer adds to the unsettling premise. It's way better than the Low Roar cut they released after.

4SeEsPyLDamLEroGXPOa-KGjhRlixz22jhZrdfXGtVQ.jpg?w=500&s=96567d32d928d71587ee19978732a2f8

• RandomEncounterRandomEncounter Registered User regular
    Eugh

kNX2FgC.jpg

• ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    Save game.

Jump in.

• NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    dark souls

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    That looks almost like people.

• Panda4YouPanda4You Registered User regular
    edited December 2016
    Yeah, I thought that was the deal with that picture? :) Then I scrolled further down and saw there was a Giger-ish sarlacc hole into hell as an extra feature.

Panda4You on
  • TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    These highly-detailed, unpainted, 3D-printed Ghostbuster heads are straight creepin' me out.
    DNkLElz.jpg

• DecomposeyDecomposey Registered User regular
    TankHammer wrote: »
    These highly-detailed, unpainted, 3D-printed Ghostbuster heads are straight creepin' me out.
    DNkLElz.jpg

I don't know what it is, maybe the smooth cheek and lack of shine compared to all the others, but the Ray one looks like it belongs on a Greek statue in a museum.

Before following any advice, opinions, or thoughts I may have expressed in the above post, be warned: I found Keven Costners "Waterworld" to be a very entertaining film.
  • TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    Decomposey wrote: »
    TankHammer wrote: »
    DNkLElz.jpg

I don't know what it is, maybe the smooth cheek and lack of shine compared to all the others, but the Ray one looks like it belongs on a Greek statue in a museum.

Roman, actually!
    One of my team pointed out that Ray's expression is very similar to a classical Renaissance paintings of enraptured angels.

• CalicaCalica Registered User regular
    Xehalus wrote: »
    [Portal to hell]

Where is that?

• CenoCeno pizza time Registered User regular
    Panda4You wrote: »
    Yeah, I thought that was the deal with that picture? :) Then I scrolled further down and saw there was a Giger-ish sarlacc hole into hell as an extra feature.

That is a very apt description.

• chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    Calica wrote: »
    Xehalus wrote: »
    [Portal to hell]

Where is that?

Presumably, at YOUR UAC facility. Ask today about what the UAC can do for you!

• JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    xmc6rb20xoil.jpg

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
    gkevfag.jpg

• Professor SnugglesworthProfessor Snugglesworth Registered User regular
    Dream: "Someone should turn that into an awesome movie!"

Reality: "Someone will turn that into a shitty movie."

• Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    Those kids gonna fuck up that Krampus!

VayBJ4e.png
  • ZoelZoel I suppose... I'd put it on Registered User regular
    annoying children!

my one weakness

how did you know

A magician gives you a ring that, when worn, will let you see the world as it truly is.
    However, the ring will never leave your finger, and you will be unable to ever describe to another living person what you see.
    VDZgaam.jpg

• JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    I very much hope that weird Snapchat filters become an integral part of the ghosthunter arsenal. It would be way more entertaining than three beardy guys being scared of an EMP meter.

GDdCWMm.jpg
    edited December 2016
    Jedoc wrote: »
    I very much hope that weird Snapchat filters become an integral part of the ghosthunter arsenal. It would be way more entertaining than three beardy guys being scared of an EMP meter.

Or dudes in affliction shirts freaking out about a breeze

Edit: also I've been browsing through r/nosleep lately and there's actually some pretty high quality stuff on there

Metzger Meister on
  • Psychotic OnePsychotic One The Lord of No Pants Parts UnknownRegistered User regular
    Jedoc wrote: »

Or dudes in affliction shirts freaking out about a breeze

Edit: also I've been browsing through r/nosleep lately and there's actually some pretty high quality stuff on there

The No Sleep podcast is like the best of that subreddit. Curated and professionally read.