As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

G&T Secret Santa 2016: You'll go down in history...

• cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    Bloodycow wrote: »
    So um, are you just not a Metal Gear Solid fan at all, or...?

The only one I really put a ton of time into was MGS5. I finished the original MGS on playstation, but I was way more into Gran Turismo back then.

That doesn't mean I'm not a fan, just not super lore knowledgeable. Is this a bad thing or something? I still really dig the keychain.

It's not bad at all. It's just that your Santa seems to be going with a MGS theme and you asked if you were missing something. The Bowie thing is a heavy leitmotif of MGS5, and the exclamation point is from the early Metal Gear games when an enemy is alerted.

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • BloodycowBloodycow Registered User regular
    v5ff3icjcq63.gif

@Proxy the Elf decided to forward the gift of Firewatch on steam!
    mbyrojizlcks.jpg

I'm excited to play it! Gonna beat it next week when I'm sitting in a hotel all week on a business trip to DC!

Thanks Santa!!!!

" I am a warrior, so that my son may be a merchant, so that his son may be a poet.”
    ― John Quincy Adams
  • Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    v5ff3icjcq63.gif
    I got a message via proxy that I should be expecting a gift soon
    I got home from helping the in-laws move some stuff into their recently post-flood renovated house and found a cool thing!
    l2o3SUIl.jpg
    cZSYdH5l.jpg

This thing is rad as hell! It feels weighty and sturdy and once I get some fuel stuff, I will have a tiny culinary flamethrower and that is awesome.

Thank you to whoever my santa may be! I didn't see a name on the little note that came with it, so I am filled with suspense.

• ElinElin Registered User regular
    Dear Santa, could you do me a solid and throw me a tracking number when/if you send a physical package. I don't usually check that box unless something is being sent.

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
  • StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    This weekend kinda sideswiped me with some work and a bit of illness. Fortunately it's not even Thanksgiving, so I have time to crank out those holiday-ized avatars. I'll probably start working on some while I spend my day glued to election day coverage.

YL9WnCY.png
  • initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    Proxy has informed me of gift on it's way that I need to sign for... this will be interesting.

I imagine with an apartment they either don't care and just leave it there, or just leave me a note to pick it up?

• KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    You're all crazy, giving gifts so early!

I won't start stalking till at least mid November.

Proxy has informed me of gift on it's way that I need to sign for... this will be interesting.

I imagine with an apartment they either don't care and just leave it there, or just leave me a note to pick it up?

Proxy has again informed me that "PSYCH!" :cry:

• Stabbity StyleStabbity Style He/Him | Warning: Mothership Reporting Kennewick, WARegistered User regular
    Kyougu wrote: »
    You're all crazy, giving gifts so early!

I won't start stalking till at least mid November.

Why not both? :D

Stabbity_Style.png
  • jclastjclast Registered User regular
    GiftGet2_zps093b52db.gif

So a package arrived in the mail on Sunday (who knew the mail delivered on Sunday? Not me!). It was addressed to me, and I wasn't thinking so I opened it up. Turns out it was a very thick book from an author I've seen on Tabletop but never read - The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss! I didn't read too much about it as I don't want to spoil myself, but fantasy with two timelines sounds right up my alley. Thanks! :)

Also, my cat did not want to help, but I made him.
    uxocy9c9j3sx.jpeg

The note that came with it says: "I saw Pat Rothfuss at PAX. He is a rad dude. Then I read his books. They are rad, too! Wanted to share the joy! Figure out who I am for the next gift! - Secret Santa (my name is based on a Stephen King short story)"

So then I started doing some investigation, and I'm pretty sure my Santa is @TheRoadVirus whose name is probably based on "The Road Virus Heads North". As I'm looking stuff up I discover that the version of this story that I know is a TV adaptation starring Tom Berenger, but wikipedia claims it's from 2006. I know I didn't see it well after graduating college. I remember seeing it as a kid in the early to mid 90s, but I can't find any other TV versions, and I definitely remember Berenger in the lead role. What did I see? And why do I remember the plot exactly as wikipedia laid it out? Am I a time traveler? Are you a time traveler? How have you done this, Santa!

camo_sig2.png
  • ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    edited November 2016
    Great book! I listened to the audiobook version a while back. Such a great world and characters!

ArcSyn on
    4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • GroveGrove Los AngelesRegistered User regular
    I'm reading that book right now. About 300 pages in. It is excellent.

Selling PS3 & 360 Madcatz TE Stick
  • Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Ẁ̟̬̖̫̥̞̞͜i҉̜̦̬ţ͇̫̰͉͚̻̻̳h̹͎̰̗̥̦͎́͟ ͓̘̭̭̜̤̱͟m̳̭͔̞͕̻̗̖̙y̟̬̰̜͇̩̜̺̮͘͞ ̴̸͖t͚͚̀͝r̠͎̗̟͢u̸̶̻̲̳̖̳͍̲e̢҉̝̙̫̼͉̬͞ ͓̯̗͍̹̻̤͓͠ͅṉ̷̨͖͎̟͜a̷̡̭͇̰̞͉̥̘̘̩͘m̸̳̠̺̘̩̩͎͉͟e̮̜͚ ̴͉͕͕ŕ̴͎̠͕̩͈͜ȩ̦͙̫̩̳v͚̬͡ȩ̷͇a̭l̥̜͚̗͝ẹ͕̞̫̺̗͚̹͢d͏̭̝̘͜
    ̛͏͙T̸̡̹̙͕͠h̸̺̻͙͓̫e̶͔̻̗̱͙͕͡ ̼͇̜̤͉͚͢c̷̡̰͍͓͉̜̱̼o͔̣͙͡ͅn̶̘̼̻̜̺͈̺̖͚͝t̴͓͕̟̖͈̰͚ͅr̬̣̱͙͜a̻̘̲̙̺̲͙͍c̵̦̺͉͜t̷̲̳̕ͅͅ ̶̨͔̱͎̗̩̲i̶̙̰̜̤͝ș͚̗͙͢ ̨̣͈͚͜s͎̤̥̖͢e̵̪̱̯̱͉̭͇a̛̖̦̟͓ͅl̺̮̜͈͔e͙͕͚̝̜̟̩̝d͏͏̻̭̘͖̠͚̰̝
    ̷̺̼̱̱̞̦͎Y҉̼̞̝̭͕͚̞͡o̸̟̠ų̶̳͍͚̩̫͉̩͡ͅr̶͕͚ ̵̖̰͍̟̗̝̙l͉͙͈̟͈̠̘̻͢͟á̙̯͚̻̹͔̦͖̯s̢̧̩̳̤͎̘͚͔̮ṱ̢͚̩ ̦̦͚̮͎̤m̤͇̞̮̰̝͈̗͞i̵̷̜̞͙͇͈̯̱̘͠ͅs͇̳̫̻͘͘ͅs̨̛̟ì̞̪̻̪̘̯̼̹́̕v̛̖̝̤̜̰͝e̟̭͕͍ ͏̞̦̱̝̀ͅͅa̪̳̱̥̟̭̲̲p̷҉̺p̷̖͎̱̰̖̹͉̣͇r̴̲͉̝͠ͅǫ̨͍̩̝̩͍̩̯͍͡a̞̗͉̘̪̭͓c͖͙̖̻̪̦͚̦͉h̡̲͓̖͈̞̗̹̙̺è̱͔̕͜ͅs͏̰̺͢
    ͏͓͓̝̦͚͞͞A̸͏̵̟͖ṉ̲̰͈̝͡d͎̲̠̘̀͢ ̢̩̱̹̳u̴̥̯͈͙̹̱ͅp̲̼̳̥o͙̖͈̺͇̞̮͢͝ͅͅn̢̫̲͇̬̥̱͍̝͚ ̬̙͖̲ý̢̝̲̦o̰̼̳̬u͏̶͕̠̹͓̠̫̹̬ͅr̷͖̖͕̫̯̤̠̤͢ ̺̝͞ş͈̱̺̭ͅa̞̜̞̼͢n̴̘͍̻̞̜̬̺ì̝̮̤͔̠͕̤̥́t̜̟y̬̗͎͚̠͔̮̦͡ ̡̪̠͖͕̥̕ͅe̩̱ņ̗͉̺ͅć̵͈͖̳͍̙̬ͅr͈̜̰̘͡o̷̬͇̱̺̳̻͜a҉̙̫̯̲͚͈͘ͅc̡̦̣̰̜͎̭͉ͅh̶̝ȩ̛̩͈͘s̺͇̰̥̰͜͜
    ҉̙͈̖̦
    ҉̙͕̫͔̩B̛̭͖̲̮̤̟̪r͙͉͉̯̗͇͡i̸̥͙̝̤̳̝n̦͓̘͙̣͠͠g̴̦͓̟͇̠̀ ̷̶̧̳̞̣̘͇̰y͠҉̗̯̬͠o͖͚ͅu̸͇̞̣͞r̶̷͇̠̼̠̥̠̠ ̬͇̱̮͇͢f̨͏̰̠̫̜r͙͚͍̗͎̩͡i̢͏̮̮e̛̠̩n̺̯̥̝͝d̹̩s͏̤̻̼̥ ͝҉̮̰̳̘̥̥͙̱a̯̞͟n̠̟̤̱͕̤̰̼͝d̛̝͍͚͇͇ ̢̘̫̗͔̙̫̻͚̤̕l̺͉̳̀ǫ̳̻̰̤͞v͕͡ę̶̺͙̟̣̗͉̥͍͟d̥̩̠ ̘̱͕̻͇̼̥̪͝o̟͈͇̤̲n͜͏̳ȩ̬̫̼̲̮ş̴̣̜͙͍̝̻͍͉ ̨̻c͏̸͏̦̦̩͕̪͇̞l̘͈̙̞͕̤͇o͕̺̻̘̱̹͘s̸͍͖͓͘͠e̴͎̬͚͍
    ̴͖̼B̴̛̼͓͍͉̺̹̘ṳ͍͡ͅṱ̢̢̻̭̭͍ ͓͖̠̮͙ṱr̴̻̺̮̦͕ͅu̴̺̰͉͍̠̮͠ș̟̤͕̰̺̰͙t̩̩̹̮̥̞͙͠ ̡̳̮̮̪͎y̮͉̼̯͔ͅó̟͉̞͇̕͝u͏̞̳̯̰̭̼̳̱̟r̸̛̺͉͓̘͈̭̭̹̱ ̛̬̹̬͎̬̭̭̭j̴̨̱̙̩ư̶͇͔͕̬͡ḏ̢g҉̢̹̞̦̗̩̼̯̻e͉͈͇̟͝m͉̠͇̼̻̟͝e̘͚̫̹̬͉͠ͅn̪͚̙t͇̠̠͍̹́ ̡̙͉̗̣̞̞͕͡t͍͓̹͎͢h͈͖͖̳̝͘͢è̡̤͕̩̤ ̷̩͚m̴̴̼̫̟̀o̭̣͍͈̝̼ś̤̥̯͇͖͝t̟̤͘
    ̛̰̞̟̙̺͖̝O̶̸̯͈r̡̻̮͡ ̳̞͍͖͚̣͈ͅa̛̪͇͉͓̗s̵͎͖̟̳͇̜͞ ̤̥͙́̕y̙̤̺̼̮̩̜̦o̢͏͓̣͓̙͍̻̖u̵̷̩̱ ͖̥́w͙̙̝o̠̻͘͝r͍̜ķ̰̹ ̗̪̗̬͎t͏͙̖̕͡o͎͕͉̬̩̩͡ ̡̰͎́͞ş̵̧̰͕̟̲͈ơ̴͎̭̼̗͈̪͢ḷv̹̰̱̭̖͚̱́é̙ ̙͎̟̙̼͚̼̕͝t̡͕̮̭͈̞́h͎͈̻̘̼̭̞̣̙e̝̣͝ś͎͎e̷̘ ̸҉̫̭̹̞͙̗͔͉r̢͖͍̺̜̤̣̲̕͠i͔̹̯̟̟͜d͉̰̼̗͔̝̀ͅd̥̙ͅḻ͖̬̕e͙͍̞͈s̭͍̰̥̝͡
    ̪̯̘͇̫̝̱̞̰̀͡Y̙̦̼o̺͔͕̥̠̟͚͜u͏͏̸̟̬̳̩͚͓̗̤'̛̯̗͖͓̪̹̝͍l̶̦̙͓̙͓̝͔ḷ̨̞̝͚̭̝̻͝ ̞̲̬̮̱͉r̲̳̣̠̪̩̀e̷͎͇̥͚̘͘ą͠͏͇ḻ̛̰̱̙i̹͎̖͚̙̞͟z͏͎̰̯e̻̞̩̝̱͜ͅ ̷̖̤͈̕͠y̶͉̱̖̘o̞̮͕͟u̼̣̫̰͝'̧͉̬͓̬̟͉͖ͅv̹̜̖͕̱̣̘e̮͉̣̜̼ ͉̰͈̗̝̭͈b̥̫̦̹͕̤̯͟ͅe̸͕̲̫̗̥̟͢e̘͓̬͘ͅn̷̥̥ ̪̞̜̀ͅp̶̥̞l̙̻à̛̠y̧̨̢̰͙̙̱͈̲̺̬̤e̙̘d̵̸͏͕͚̫̫̤͍ ̧͏͖͚̺̼̘͉̟͚ļ̯͔̮̗̀i̶̮͙̮͚̜͓̜͜k̘̦̲͖̺̣͎͈̱͠é̦̕ ̷̘̗̼͓͎̖a̶̙̹̩͘͡ ̺͖͎̼̘͔̺͢ͅf̭̭͉̮͔̜͕̪́i̱̜̩̻͍d̵̛̟̰̜̮̮͢d̞͇̼̼̙̹̗̕͡l̶̫͎͚ͅe̖̰͎͙̜͙̣͢͝͡

• BloodycowBloodycow Registered User regular
    I've read that and his second book in the series probably close to 7 or 8 times. Super well written! So easy to get lost in his writing stye.

" I am a warrior, so that my son may be a merchant, so that his son may be a poet.”
    ― John Quincy Adams
    I've read that and his second book in the series probably close to 7 or 8 times. Super well written! So easy to get lost in his writing stye.

@Bloodycow totally agree. I was shocked at how comfortable it felt. I had been searching for a new book for awhile, and after the failures of Wheel of Time and Malazan Empire to draw me in, Name of the Wind was so refreshing.

Have you read Dune? I had a similar experience last year when I read Dune, though it is not as well written, it engulfed me in its world in a similar way.

• see317see317 Registered User regular
    Grove wrote: »

Bloodycow totally agree. I was shocked at how comfortable it felt. I had been searching for a new book for awhile, and after the failures of Wheel of Time and Malazan Empire to draw me in, Name of the Wind was so refreshing.

Have you read Dune? I had a similar experience last year when I read Dune, though it is not as well written, it engulfed me in its world in a similar way.

Comparing it favorably to Dune?
    Hey, Santa, I know it's not on my wishlist, but, maybe if you're still looking for further inspiration...?

see317 wrote: »

Bloodycow totally agree. I was shocked at how comfortable it felt. I had been searching for a new book for awhile, and after the failures of Wheel of Time and Malazan Empire to draw me in, Name of the Wind was so refreshing.

Hey, Santa, I know it's not on my wishlist, but, maybe if you're still looking for further inspiration...?

They're very different in style and worlds and tone and approach. I don't want to give the wrong impression.

But it is encompassing in a similar way with being better written too. I highly recommend it and I'm not even halfway through the first book.

• MightyMighty Omeganaut '15 '16 '17 NebraskaRegistered User regular
    Hm, My Jollymeter is reading 2.26 GigaKringles in this thread! Gifts already? you guys are fast on the draw!

Twitch: twitch.tv\dreadmighty
  • El MuchoEl Mucho Registered User regular
    Any Canadians have any experience shipping alcohol to the US?

I've checked US customs and it's all good if done through a courier and both Fed Ex and UPS have some information, just looking for a rough idea on cost of shipping/customs charges as I'd ideally like to pay everything on my end so the santee doesn't get hit with extra charges.

BNet: ElMucho#1392
    Origin: theRealElMucho
  • WillyDubWillyDub Registered User regular
    El Mucho wrote: »

I've checked US customs and it's all good if done through a courier and both Fed Ex and UPS have some information, just looking for a rough idea on cost of shipping/customs charges as I'd ideally like to pay everything on my end so the santee doesn't get hit with extra charges.

I've sent Outside of the US. It got so complicated i just did an on-line order and paid the stupid shipping fee....heh.

steam_sig.png
  • Stabbity StyleStabbity Style He/Him | Warning: Mothership Reporting Kennewick, WARegistered User regular
    edited November 2016
    To my Santa: Just got a PS Vita, memory card, and PS+, will probably look into getting most of my games digitally on PSN. Also, have some stuff on my Amazon list if you wanna do something physical instead of digital.

Stabbity Style on
    Stabbity_Style.png
    El Mucho wrote: »

I seem to recall a bleach incident. So be wary of that and take photos of what you're sending.

If you get bleach, don't drink it.

• HounHoun Registered User regular
    Sending someone The Name of the Wind is evil. Now jclast is going to end up fervently waiting for book three to never get published like the rest of us poor souls.

(Seriously, it's a great book.)

Houn wrote: »
    Sending someone The Name of the Wind is evil. Now jclast is going to end up fervently waiting for book three to never get published like the rest of us poor souls.

(Seriously, it's a great book.)

One of us! One of us!

• Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular
    ArcSyn wrote: »
    Great book! I listened to the audiobook version a while back. Such a great world and characters!

Me too! I finished TNotW a few weeks ago on audio and was able to just start up the second book right away (which is almost 50 hours unabridged audio!). Then I'll get to wait it out with the rest of you.

XBL: F4ll0utBP | STEAM | PSN : CustomSpecial | Bnet: F4ll0ut#1636
    edited November 2016
    ArcSyn wrote: »

Me too! I finished TNotW a few weeks ago on audio and was able to just start up the second book right away (which is almost 50 hours unabridged audio!). Then I'll get to wait it out with the rest of you.

TBH I was very hesitant to start this series because of the waiting. I knew nothing about it other than fans had been waiting a long time for the final book. I'm a huge GoT fan (books only, I despise the TV show) and it goes without saying I didn't feel like being tortured. I've been reading those books long before the tv show and I wasn't certain my soul could take another long wait. I guess it could because TNotW has been amazing (so far).

Grove on
    see317 wrote: »

yeah wait, favorable comparisons to dune and the entire thread is gushing about this? I'm listening

• Bear is DrivingBear is Driving Registered User regular
    In 2014 @Kendrik gifted me a digital copy of John Scalzi's Old Man's War. I would be remiss if I didn't recommend it to everyone in this thread. I've read it twice now.

Dune is the best thing ever all the same though.

• acidlacedpenguinacidlacedpenguin Institutionalized Safe in jail.Registered User regular
    edited November 2016
    GiftGet_zpsa504f3d7.gif
    After a long and stressful day yesterday I came home to a package. Being that I receive packages like all the time especially from Amazon and it's just early November I thought nothing of it and started opening...
    UPCg8vE.jpg

Curious... Then I realized that this could only be my Secret Santa sending a care package!
    Ubcj39K.jpg
    AWESOME! Santa gave me a paper trash snake! now I won't have to borrow my neighbors' trash and string together my own like a chump!

oh wait...
    9mHZtSZ.jpg
    apparently some other thing came with my trash snake, probably just like shipping notices and the other stuff you throw away.

oh this thing has a note!:
    Wjk1uGf.jpg

Novembers' Santa? That implies there might be other Santas around! I wonder if there's a Santa's union or something...
    VGosuKA.jpg
    oooh, it's the light novel Slum Online! The premise is right there in my wheelhouse and with my difficulty in finding the time to read longer pieces I'll be able to fully enjoy this one
    Thanks Santa!

acidlacedpenguin on
    GT: Acidboogie PSNid: AcidLacedPenguiN
  • Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    Yay early giftings! Need more jollies!

• KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    This thread is needed more than ever.

Anytime I find myself questioning people, I'll return here to see the kindness and goodwill.

• QuicalQuical Registered User regular
    Been informed by my wife that there is a large package waiting for me at home.
    I haven't ordered anything (That I can remember, sometimes I'll forget like with twilight princess hd) so I'm assuming it's one of you guys.
    Won't be home for another 2 and a bit hours so I am feeling very impatient right now!

If my secret santa sees this before I get home and this ISN'T from you, please get proxy to tell me so I can stop feeling as excited ;)

NNID: Quical
    STEAM: Quical
    Check out my youtube channel, maybe subscribe?: NerdAndOrGeek
  • mere_immortalmere_immortal So tasty!Registered User regular
    Oh my, just got a proxy message that made me very excited! Apparently awaiting some packages from Japan that I have to be patient and not open, Santa usually I'm a rip and tearer with a new thing but I promise I'll wait!

Gotta say it's cheered me up a lot getting that message today. I'm so glad I stayed active on this forum after dropping off the comic, ya'll are the best of people!

Steam: mere_immortal - PSN: mere_immortal - XBL: lego pencil - Wii U: mimmortal - 3DS: 1521-7234-1642 - Bordgamegeek: mere_immortal
  • ArcticLancerArcticLancer Best served chilled. Registered User regular
    Oh my, just got a proxy message that made me very excited! Apparently awaiting some packages from Japan that I have to be patient and not open, Santa usually I'm a rip and tearer with a new thing but I promise I'll wait!

Gotta say it's cheered me up a lot getting that message today. I'm so glad I stayed active on this forum after dropping off the comic, ya'll are the best of people!

Christmas cheer is best cheer!
    I was just discussing today my evolving plan for my Santee. It's a really fun process when you start to figure things out and have them all fall into place. I'm spending more than I had wanted to, but whatever, I'm festive as fuck and always love participating in this. :D

GiftGet_zpsa504f3d7.gif

So! I got home to my parcel and it seems it's been ordered FROM new Zealand(On account of it being paid in NZD :P) . An order via the book depository in the UK.
    Pretty sizeable parcel
    fs33azrl94au.jpg

Holy moly these are so cool!
    8311c3vb67ps.jpg

Thing is, i'm ASSUMING these are secret santa related - on account of there being no note inside. So if they are - thank you SO MUCH.
    I don't do nearly as much reading as i should (i'm starting to get a backlog of books bought for me that before long could rival my steam backlog), and I don't do anywhere as much cooking as i should (none pretty much) so if this can turn a vegetable-phobe like me into someone who can cook actual vegan meals (ten points for understanding i'm vegan and going with something along those lines btw) then this is perfect!

Seriously. Thanks so much. This is a great present.

Quical wrote: »
    GiftGet_zpsa504f3d7.gif

So! I got home to my parcel and it seems it's been ordered FROM new Zealand(On account of it being paid in NZD :P) . An order via the book depository in the UK.
    Pretty sizeable parcel
    fs33azrl94au.jpg

8311c3vb67ps.jpg

Thing is, i'm ASSUMING these are secret santa related - on account of there being no note inside. So if they are - thank you SO MUCH.
    I don't do nearly as much reading as i should (i'm starting to get a backlog of books bought for me that before long could rival my steam backlog), and I don't do anywhere as much cooking as i should (none pretty much) so if this can turn a vegetable-phobe like me into someone who can cook actual vegan meals (ten points for understanding i'm vegan and going with something along those lines btw) then this is perfect!

Oh man, The Lies of Locke Lamora is such a good book. Nice!

Stabbity_Style.png
    GiftGet_zpsa504f3d7.gif

Pretty sizeable parcel
    fs33azrl94au.jpg

8311c3vb67ps.jpg

I've heard so much good stuff. Excited!

I got that one last SS and just got around to starting it the other week (i'm bad). It's good so far!

• RadiationRadiation Registered User regular
    edited November 2016
    GiftGet_zpsa504f3d7.gif

Pretty sizeable parcel
    fs33azrl94au.jpg

8311c3vb67ps.jpg

I need to reread it before reading the next one. It's been a while.

Radiation on
    PSN: jfrofl
    Radiation wrote: »
    GiftGet_zpsa504f3d7.gif

Pretty sizeable parcel
    fs33azrl94au.jpg

8311c3vb67ps.jpg

I need to reread it before reading the next one. It's been a while.

I got that as a gift a few years back. I really enjoyed the book. I'll have to find it to read again.