As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Camp Comic] Tuesday, November 8, 2016 - Gag Comic

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited November 2016 in Camp Weedonwantcha

image[Camp Comic] Tuesday, November 8, 2016 - Gag Comic

Gag Comic

Gag Comic

http://campcomic.com/comic/370

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• mecha_Billmecha_Bill Registered User regular
    edited November 2016
    Whenever someone says "believe me"; don't.
    I've heard the phrase a lot recently, but hopefully not for much longer.

mecha_Bill on
  • briguybriguy Registered User regular
    edited November 2016
    I like that even Brian's silence mocks Randall's insecurities.

I threw together a list of all the Camp W Characters, named first, followed by unnamed (I left out the main trio).
    It was for my benefit, so I could remember who's who, but thought other fans might like it.
    http://nairbgolb.blogspot.com/2016/11/campwcharacters.html?m=0

briguy on
  • fadinginterestfadinginterest Registered User regular
    @Briguy - that is excellent and valuable work. Thank you!

• CryptkickerCryptkicker Registered User regular
    Camp Weedonwantcha: Civil War. The campers wage all out war between Randall and the Rope Course.

• Mr FishMr Fish Registered User regular
    I really wish these were longer. The comics have felt like they've been cut in half as of late :(

• KatieJRiceKatieJRice Registered User regular
    briguy wrote: »
    I like that even Brian's silence mocks Randall's insecurities.

I threw together a list of all the Camp W Characters, named first, followed by unnamed (I left out the main trio).
    It was for my benefit, so I could remember who's who, but thought other fans might like it.
    http://nairbgolb.blogspot.com/2016/11/campwcharacters.html?m=0

Oh, this is awesome!!!

• AdamRWAdamRW Registered User regular
    edited November 2016
    @Mr Fish Yeah, we've had to switch to sometimes doing half pages for the time being. This is not a permanent thing, but it's kinda the only way we can balance everything while still doing consistent updates. We try our best to make sure that every update still has at least some story development or joke in it.

We hope you all stick with us, because hopefully very soon we'll be able to go back to focusing on the comic full time.

AdamRW on
  • Mr FishMr Fish Registered User regular
    @AdamRW

Oh trust me, you're not losing me any time soon at all, I've been hooked since seeing the idea for this comic on Strip Search, haha! I still eagerly await each comic, even if some are shorter than others. Though, by the sound of what you're saying, you and Katie are also unsatisfied with the shorter comics (length wise, not content wise that is), which is very good to hear! I'm sure you guys will have time to sit down for a longer period of time soon enough.

I think I'm just hungry for more right now due to Brian's story finally starting to froth and foam before us! It's like walking through the kitchen and smelling the beautiful aroma before supper time, only to find out it'll be another 40 minutes! GAH!

P.S. I'm always happy to see that you guys can take criticism in the comment section so well!

• ThesammichmasterThesammichmaster Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    Insert election joke here

Thesammichmaster on
  • AdamRWAdamRW Registered User regular
    I want it know that any allusions to the election were unintentional! I know that President-elect Trump is a frequent reader of Camp Weedonwantcha and I don't want to be sent to Gitmo.

• DublinDublin Registered User regular
    I live under a rock north of the border (also known as America's Hat) and have no idea who this Trump character is.

• briguybriguy Registered User regular
    Katie and Adam have always been really good about to responding to legitimate (and some baseless) criticism thoughtfully and maturely.
    It's refreshing considering how some creators respond.
    Keep up the good work!

• Kairos615Kairos615 Registered User regular
    edited November 2016
    For some reason, Randall's posture reminds me a lot of Gabe from Penny Arcade.
    Not in this post so much, but especially three or four back.

Kairos615 on
  • Kairos615Kairos615 Registered User regular
    Also, that big board (maybe a shipping pallet?) looks like a superb fort component.

• IzakkIzakk Registered User new member
    LOL i love Randals Expression in the 2nd last box

• IzakkIzakk Registered User new member
    I can't believe trump got elected and this comic had 2 remind me lucky 4 me i live in Australia